• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Results for Hot Dickings! Jan 30th - 31st! 2010, STL MO (Pools and Pics link)

TP

Smash Master
Milk, you know you can't stay unrefrigerated for extended periods of time like that. Of course you got sick.

dmac

Smash Champion
melee shoutouts

darkatma - yeaaaaaaa i coulda played better vs you, pretty solid stuff, grats on 2nd
jbm - i love/hate playing you, you son ofa
smeesh - cats, man.. cats... grats on doin well
tyser - i slept on you and it cost me, good job on doin well this tourney
kels - you really missed out on seeing that girl version of you at steak n shake, grats on winnin lots of money
bigd- good job on showing how nerdy you are to your newish girlfriend, we almost had teams... kinda... fun hangin~
lixi- good set, im pretty good vs doc though i was scared about the ics
dart - i got super lucky in that first match with that wizards foot... super close friendlies were super fun
lain - fun to see you play melee, and you're pretty **** good!
fred - come up with a smash name lol, i actually only remembered you cause you didn't have one <_<
viperboy - i dodged you this time... 0-6 record vs you remains steady
ripple - man, i was not ready for a roy, i dont think i've ever actually played one in tourney, good stuff
peef - you're almost there, just keep workin at it! thanks for the tv
nuris - thanks for the housing, though it was probably the worst night of sleep i've ever had lolz, we shoulda had a couch tourney
hondafoo- **** you and your snoring
pc - you'll never beat me, have fun chasing my back for eternity loloolololo ( okay maybe someday)
tz - stop being so weird
jace- stop riggin brackets
book - yeaaaaaaaa i kinda shoulda lost that money match lol good games though
smooth one - come back to kc, all our falcon players quit or moved :(

fun tourney! you guys should totally have more of these!

Daniel_the_Seraph

Smash Ace
Shoutouts now.

Binyan: **** you're too good, going head to head with Kels.
Studly: Ganon ditto friendlies were a lot of fun. Ganon v Ganon is my favorite matchup.
Oranos: I learned some important things from your endless stream or rambling that at times got so intense that we stopped playing lol
Dmac: Auuugh, wish I could've played against you more.
Blitz: Was your Falco always that good?
Book: Your falcon is tooooooo good. I found it kinda funny that I almost beat it with Marth though.
BigD: AMAZING Ganon ditto in pool. Your Falcon's alright.
St. Louis: Host more tournies.

FrozenFire13

Smash Ace
Ok, I'll try uber late shoutouts that I'm bad at.

Joker: I just realized that we were the only IA that made it out. Kinda sucked that CBK was in my pool :S
CBK: It kinda sucked that you were in my pool :S Lol, srsly though, good pika ****. Also, I'm real glad to know that you got a job and you got my back with ham and egg sammitches. You da man.
MetalMickeyMan: You almost killed me, you funny funny ******* XD
Yink: You're always breaking GPS systems. But its ok, cuz you play ness and get screwed in crappy stacked pools.
Peeks: You're fun to play after you've warmed up with Lain
Schism: God**** you XD
MysteriousSilver: Your Pit is getting better. More uptilt maybe? Lookin forward to playin with you again.
Klutch: I know your pit was really good, but I had no idea your Snake was as crazy as it was. Good ****.
Zeton: Man oh man. If it weren't for my tilt lock, i don't know what the hell I would do against you, lol. Your **** rocks too hard. We need more matches. Hope to see you again man. Good **** in pools.
QTP: Dammit I hate Diddy. But DAMMIT you're so GOOD.
Chewwy: I really gotta learn the IC matchup. I just don't know how to play those little ****ers lol. You SD'd and still beat me. Good ****.
I played a bunch of other people in pools and friendlies but didn't get/ can't remember names :S It was fun though. Real.

I had a blast at this tourney. For real. There should probably be alot more of these. Plus the cookies were S tier. Thanks radium!!!

Radium88

Smash Lord
Shout Outs!!!

Radium: Nice job hosting this event! The cookies were yummy! I kind got the bad end of the sleeping arrangements at the housing though...(Had to sleep in my car...) It's ok though it's not your fault it happened. We need to get some friendlies next time though!
(Sorry I forgot your shotout! don't dair and eat me!) X_X
Thanks Zeton! I was a bit sad I didn't get a shoutout from you. But yay now. Omg, I'm sorry you had to sleep in the car... x_X We'll plan out housing better next time....I is sorry ...I was thinking of bairing you instead but I think we're even now. I still feel a bit responsible....We DEFINITELY need to get some friendlies in next time. I always enjoy friendlies wif you.

This tourney was pretty fun and I'm pretty sure if there was another Iowa will come down to it againg ^.^

Radium88: Fun tourney also I can't thank you enough for the cookies I was feeling ill but your cookies made me feel better >.0
Aww! That's awesome that it made you feel better! The power of the cookie! They were made wif love; that's why.

And greatest shoutout of all time goooooeeeeessss toooooo....

JOKER!

lol... hi?
Hahaha I missed that until you pointed it out. Epic.

Ok, I'll try uber late shoutouts that I'm bad at.

I had a blast at this tourney. For real. There should probably be alot more of these. Plus the cookies were S tier. Thanks radium!!!
Better late than never? And thanks! That's an honor that you say they are S-tier ^_^

Dart more TvC next time gogogogogogogo!

Affinity, we're having a wedding at No Koast.
Can I be the flower girl?

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
bigDDDDDDDDDDD-it was nice to finally play you in singles, your falcon is WTF good. i haaate good falcons, you get hit and then you just watch a combo video happen until you die =] your falco is mad beast too, it would def. own pc jona if you needed a 2nd opinion on that

nahhh nukka....

im a care bear *****

you was never there *****

i was on the block playin wit toys and eatin candy *****

im a....hit you in the face ***** punch you in the mouth *****

i punch nikkas out they fitted caps....

i punch nikkas in the mouth and then punch them again and bring it right back

and i punch nikkas in the face *****...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYjHdaSyJAo

Inaphyt

Smash Apprentice
Has affinity explained how he lost to a wolf yet.

No disrespect to kain, really good job mate. I just didn't think this was possible.

Mk being around benefits wolf as there's less d3s :)

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Has affinity explained how he lost to a wolf yet.

No disrespect to kain, really good job mate. I just didn't think this was possible.

Mk being around benefits wolf as there's less d3s :)
I didn't have any really-good Wolf experience prior. I'll be ready next time though :)

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
FFFFFFFFF i'm still waiting on my name chaaaaaange.
+ Not sure on Pools. I know I got 2 - 0'ed by Ripple/MMM/Clel/and Clove, so I didn't play the rest of my pool, cause I already hadn't made it out.

Getting some serious training Tuesday, be ready.

Radium88

Smash Lord
Which were the pools' results? who defeated who in there?
Who's pool results were you looking for? I have the results still saved.

Im surprised people are still posting on this. I think I have matches recorded on most of the Wiis at the tournament ( I just don't know whose wii it is lol)

Fun Tournament again people.
Heh, same here :) Thanks again!

Top Bottom