• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Columbus 2010 Results - Full Singles & Doubles Results NOW UP!

Noraa

Smash Lord
only mdva would bring up **** like this, and shout outs to renan for posting a police report on smashboards

=]

MX778

Smash Journeyman
Yoshi player who was eathing sweet and sour chicken at the venue sunday: I talked to you a few times nice meeting you! =0
QUOTE]

LOL Acton. That was me :p
Nice meeting you too mang.
I kind of got gheyed into buying more than I expected. >.>

Totally messed up the quote. >.>

falco03

Smash Lord
your right gnes.........btw your diddy is so gay............this is the gnes im gonna spam peanuts and bannas unti you sheild so i can diddy hump you lol...............seriously good games diddy to goods...................what can i do so i dont play m2k so early????

edit takeover your gonna your money this saturday sorry it took so long my dude]:

Wafles

Smash Lord
Ugh, I had the worst bracket ever at this. Seibrik first round winners, Malcom first round losers.
so laem.

but ggs to everyone i played friendlies or money matches with. =D

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
your right gnes.........btw your diddy is so gay............this is the gnes im gonna spam peanuts and bannas unti you sheild so i can diddy hump you lol...............
Story of my life

also if it hasn't been mentioned before, Tearbear and Choice are WC

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Yoshi player who was eathing sweet and sour chicken at the venue sunday: I talked to you a few times nice meeting you! =0
QUOTE]

LOL Acton. That was me :p
Nice meeting you too mang.
I kind of got gheyed into buying more than I expected. >.>

Totally messed up the quote. >.>
Woooaaaah, wtf. You're from Columbus, too? Why haven't I seen you around any Ohio events? You need to show up more/are you also going to Showdown?

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Hey Da K.I.D thats a real touching story but has lie ever told you what he has done in the past to extremely honest ppl who r stupid nice to the kid? Reasons u weren't ****** over is because u were lucky enough to know other ppl who told u about them, which lead you to be cautious. Now my story about lie.

Now mind you this happened before but im a nice guy and let it slide on the first and second one. But u know third is the charm...

There was a tourny going on in VA about an hour or 2 away from my place and I didn't feel like going. (previously kinda wanted to) I was at home talking to ppl on aim and lie starts messaging me begging to go down there, I'm like "ok if I do go you have to give me 20 for gas , 10 for going down and 10 for coming back up" At first he says no way man I don't want to pay that much saying he doesn't wanna use that money. But of course lie gets a boner from MM certain ppl at tournies so he decides to say he will pay me there when he gets money from someone. In my mind i know he is probably lying but I know he has more money with him because he had MM money. So I say alright lets go(partially cause i was bored and wanted to go). We get there and play throughout the tourny....in the end lie wants to play PS non stop trying to win money when all he was doing was making a fool out of himself cause he lost money.

Now when it comes time to leave.... (freakin 2 am with a 2 hour drive and I'm tired) he decides to pull bull**** on me and say he ain't payin cause he got another ride. So I say alright that's fine but you gotta at least pay half. Again Lie goes off and says "**** no man". I'm thinking this ****ing ****** did not just do this ****... Alright so i took his wallet and his cards, threw the ****ty wallet on the road and drove off until he gave me my cash. Now mind you there is a lot more to the story but i drove back to get the cash and I said "I'll give you ur stuff but you gotta atleast pay half of the money i asked for..." grimingly he says no and tries to get his **** back with force while I'm in the car (now im older than the kid so im not gonna be fighting a ****** and go to jail cause of him and i didn't run him over even tho it crossed my mind soooooo many **** times).... the ****er decides to kick my car. Image for proof :D

You can clearly C his size gays on the imprint.

After getting my 10 dollars from someone who was with him I learned many good lessons that day :D
1. Stop being a nice person to certain *******
2. Don't drive lie no matter what
3. Don't Trust ******S and that kinda comes into play with 2 cause lie is that ******...

Now for you who got lucky enough to not have any of this happen to you (Da K.I.D.) Be happy you had others watching your back cause trust me that kid is worthless to the community and the human race. Also just because there was one good incident doesn't mean the others will be good. It just shows you how bad it is when a person has to ask someone to post on the boards to let others "think" your not a bad person. I'm sry you fell into his "I'm Innocent" feed back but its all bull****, don't trust the kid because when it comes down to it Lie is exactly that... a Lie
hey wait, u said the "N" word in a few of those sentences.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
haha yeah.... Let's do that until further notice.... Cause we might have some "N" Word moments...and possibly some "N" Word Synthesis....

OverLade

Smash Hero
gnes is gay i hate that dude all he did was camp.i dont respect that beaver tight jean monkeys game at all

im tired of going to all these tournaments with all these geeks and hommo 10GAY
LOL. **** I nearly fell out of my chair.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Awesome tourny guys, loved meeting so many people. Such a great community.

Shout outs lata.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
gnes is gay i hate that dude all he did was camp.i dont respect that beaver tight jean monkeys game at all

im tired of going to all these tournaments with all these geeks and hommo 10GAY
Boss, come on man. gnes aint that bad. sure, hes a banana throwin ***** but that dont make him a bad person.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Its obvious that hes had some past issues and drama, but It really seems to me that he is trying to turn a leaf and stay on the straight and narrow.

Deez.

Smash Lord
Wow why am I just reading this?? I never knew about all this drama until Lie informed me about how funny it was so I decided to read it and Loled!!! I mean clearly MD/VA is a drama state. and just to get the record straight on the whole Coney and Sin incident.. this is really how the story went down.. * Flashback*

Sin: Hmm a wallet on the ground with money in it... first instincts "Take the money"
Coney: Hey?! Wtf!!! someone stole my wallet and I had about 40 bucks in it... Has anyone seen it?
Sin: Keeps quiet...
Lie: OoOo Sin where you get that wallet from?
Sin: Shh you idiot Idk whos it is but it has $$ in it... come outside with me.
Coney: Where the **** is my wallet?!?!?! "Turns into the Hulk"
Sin: oh **** time to leave this house...
Lie: Run sin run....runnn

- Lie and Sin hops in the car while telling me to come on!!!-
Coney: URghh!!! smashing things in K-9s house.. getting very upset..
Sin: were leaving Lie lets go and get Deez as well.
Coney: Searches for his wallet up and down in the house.
Lie: Ohh snap! *Daffy duck voice* how much is in the wallet?
Sin: I don't know I didn't count it yet... *while rubbing his hands together like Mr.Burns off the Simpsons*
Lie: *Has evil look in his eyes* while they get away with murder*
_ While going back to the house Coney is very upset and is still in Rage mode_

K-9: Its ok man well figure it out...
Coney: Still upset but is calm now... Rage mode simmers down.
K-9: Ill think of a way to get your money back... -K-9 makes up lie about having cameras in the house-

Sin: You have camera's in the house? aww man that means im caught... Son of a beacchh!
Coney: Yea man can you just give me the money back please?
Sin: Yeah man sorry didn't know it was ur wallet... *Looks away from Coneys face*
Coney: its ok man thanks though.

End of story Coney gets paid and sin apologizes.... XD Tune in next time on "MD/VA Can't keep their mouth shut"!!!

judge!

Smash Ace
lol. did anyone else see that creepy clown smokeing a cig under the bridge next to the red roof in...or was i just that ****ed up

Top Bottom