• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Columbus 2010 Results - Full Singles & Doubles Results NOW UP!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Yo, anybody have any funny run-ins with the haunted-house-con people that were there?

I remember having a really short but funny convo with overswarm while we were being swarmed (lol pun) by them on sat night.

I also walked past a green painted girl with a all green and black teeth that did the cat hiss thing in my face as she walked by, I just kissed at her in responce. lol.

some of those chicks had some bangin bodies tho.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
i had this ice cream cone and i was ****ing it up. i walk outside the venue and this drunk clown ***** assaults me asking for a bite. I say no. ***** bites my ice cream. I'm holding it and didn't want to be mean so i'm like pretending ima eat that ****.

next thing i know meth clown comes up and says "heyyyy is that ice cream goooooooood? wouuuuld you be madd if you lost itttt?"

"yeah probably"

*meth***** smacks it out of my hand..*

fuhh...

Xionix

Smash Journeyman
i had this ice cream cone and i was ****ing it up. i walk outside the venue and this drunk clown ***** assaults me asking for a bite. I say no. ***** bites my ice cream. I'm holding it and didn't want to be mean so i'm like pretending ima eat that ****.

next thing i know meth clown comes up and says "heyyyy is that ice cream goooooooood? wouuuuld you be madd if you lost itttt?"

"yeah probably"

fuhh...
lol get another icecream cone?

MX778

Smash Journeyman

"yeah probably"

fuhh...
Wow. Apparently, clowns love other people's ice cream.
So instead of buying their own, they steal yours. >.>

MX778

Smash Journeyman
Woooaaaah, wtf. You're from Columbus, too? Why haven't I seen you around any Ohio events? You need to show up more/are you also going to Showdown?
:yoshi: Yesh, I'm from Columbus too. We should like...Hang out sometime. :)
And I don't think I'm going to the Showdown now. Cause' of this stooopid class I have to take on Friday and Saturday. </3

yea MXs been around, he was at SB4 and that one con toruney kel went to and won........................... ohyacon thats it
Let's not forget about MLG. ^^ =)
Sorry, for double post!

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
:yoshi: Yesh, I'm from Columbus too. We should like...Hang out sometime. :)
And I don't think I'm going to the Showdown now. Cause' of this stooopid class I have to take on Friday and Saturday. </3

Let's not forget about MLG. ^^ =)
Sorry, for double post!
You should really come around and hit up the Midwest boards, man. People are trying to find some more Columbus players. We have a couple of them around.

OverLade

Smash Hero

"yeah probably"

fuhh...
Wow seriously? I would've straight decked that ***** HE VIOLATED YOUR ICECREAM.

Two things I hate.

1. Clowns
2. People who cant keep their hands to themselves

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda

"yeah probably"

fuhh...
This made laugh so hard.

Mike, was this a true story?

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
**** man if that had happened to me my fat rage would boil over, and police would be on the lookout for some missing crackeads. hell, it was ice cream, i probably would have leveled a whole city block for that grievous offence

Jem.

Smash Master
Larry and Sky got ***** by the zombies friday or saturday night, I forget which night it was they were there. Sky tripped and like 5 of them attacked him. They were also saying things like "Wanna bend over, *****?!?" it was really creepy, but Ally and I just laughed because we think they were racist, only going for Larry and Sky.

Also, Sunday night when Havok/Choice/Larry/myself were walking from the venue to our hotel at night, this drunk guy tried to kill us :( columbus is scary. Larry: "I thought we were going to be on the news :("

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Larry and Sky got ***** by the zombies friday or saturday night, I forget which night it was they were there. Sky tripped and like 5 of them attacked him. They were also saying things like "Wanna bend over, *****?!?" it was really creepy, but Ally and I just laughed because we think they were racist, only going for Larry and Sky.

Also, Sunday night when Havok/Choice/Larry/myself were walking from the venue to our hotel at night, this drunk guy tried to kill us :( columbus is scary. Larry: "I thought we were going to be on the news :("
I have to agree the Haunters were pretty annoying / terrifying. Let's just hope they're not there next year if MLG returns to Columbus.

Gnes

Smash Master
SUPER LATE SHOUTOUTS!!!!!

First...the most important shoutout

Quivo-Dude thanks so much for housing me/tony. U did SO much for us that weekend, and even more for me the following week, literally too much stuff to write. Ur way too chill, and have the best toon link to boot hahaha. Whenever ur in houston and u need ANYTHING, or just need a place to chill, u know who to call. Thanks man, quivobabe too good.

Jason/Ally-Good shiz in teams, idk what to do against u guys without razer. Ill figure out something so next time we dont get *****. Jason stop rolling :). See u in bracket next mlg kekeke. Ggs in bracket ally, ur walls are way too good, but i keep getting closer hahaha. Next time baby :)

Florida-good shiz guys. Special props to nick, u repped hard at this. Good shiz to shaky too, ur an inspiration in every inch of the word. I hope u clench that #1 spot in florida. Co18, ill admit what u did to dojo was impressive (in teams) hahahah, step it up bro. Seibrik your jokes are horrible but funny hahaha. Esam, sorry about that time i thought u were nick lmao. Apex is next. South will ****. :)

Texas/LA-Good shiz Dojo/Lee, especially dojo. Im really proud of u being able to pull it together after losing round 2, and snagging top 5. Thats way too legit bro. Lee ur even more legit, finally beating dojo, a dream of everyone in Texas. U still wont beat me :). We kind of failed in teams, but there was so many factors to that. Lets **** even more next time Tony :).

West Coast-Dang all u guys are too fun to hangout with. Big shoutouts to tearbear, u ***** man, i think u were the highest placing west coast smasher. Tooooo goood. Larry, do better next time. Ur like my alltime favorite smasher to watch :), so goood. We gotta team sometime SOON, we would **** so hard. Tyrant ur too chill, and too fun to play in friendlies. Cant wait to play u in tourney, see if i can do what adhd cant do. Mikehaze, "ive watched your videos" lmao, its always a blast hanging out with u, and i did like your pants. Havok, i hope our friendlies helped u out someone, cuz it helped me hahaha. Ur too cool, cant wait to chill with u more next time.

San-Good shiz bro, that first match against ally was simply amazing, a work of art hahaha. Keep ******, ur so fun to watch.

Judge-dude your amazing, and ur so hilarious drunk Good shiz getting top16, and just play wario against diddy, that seemed to work better for u.

Atomsk-Babycakes!!!!!! I beat u in teams again hahahaha. U could have beat dojo but u blew it :( do better next time.

RichBrown-Hahah every olimar i play gets suprised about that z-drop>nair thing, dont worry no other diddy does it cept on in georgia hahaha. Our matches were super fun, hopefully we can get alot more matches in next time.

Boss-My *****...too good. I see why adhd thinks luigi is the devil, u make him seem that way. Ur way too smart, and our matches were so intense and so close. GGs. After u, every other match seemed easy hahaha.

Shugo-It was nice meeting u, ur a cool guy and u have a super clean falco, alot like larrys. Keep ****** :). Also, u looked so funny with Lounis's hat on.

Ook-Dude your set with mike was way too epic, and when u did the Donkey kong chest beat in person, TOO GOOD. Good job man.

Fino-thanks for offering to help with my flight stuff, ur such a awesome guy. U need to get kansas to come back down to phase sometime, we miss u guys.

Jem-Dude i love your ****ing hair. Seriously. *off topic* But yeah i was really suprised at your mk, its so good but u dont have as much hype as other people. I wonder why that is. So weird.
NinjaLink-The legend himself, thanks for rooting for me against judge. It made me blush :). Sorry u didnt u do as well as u wanted to, i know ull bounce back and **** your next tourney.

Jash-We finally meet hahahah. It was nice to meet u, we gotta friendly next time. Your tink is too good.

Lain-when u were humping me outside the venue, two girls were watching. I think they were turned on. Lain + Gnes= too good. ^_^. U have to be the funniest person in the midwest, i can't accept it if ur not.

Sky-Dude we gonna have to start a bookclub, ya know. Like people gotta learn to read like us, its a neccessity. And i will go reread chapters 8 and 10.

hunger-Dude teams was SO FUN. Your wario is amazing and i honestly think ur better than PX at his prime. Too good dude, i hope u start going to more tourneys and get the stardom u deserve.

Biglou-It was amazing hangout with u dude. Ur such a awesome guy, and we wear the same PANTS !!!!! ^_^ Hahah but yeah im glad u got to stay a night with us, it was so fun. Hope u had fun being introduced to texas's idea of "fun" lol. Our state is so gay and full of ***s lmao.

Lie-yes my diddy kong is gay hahahaha. We'll mm/finish our mm somewhere down the road. Better go get that adhd practice :).

AZ-dude our friendlies were so fun, and u did a awesome job running the tourney(Well pretty much hahaha). Also your girlfriend's pretty and cool, dont lose her :). Lastly, when ur drunk, your diddy suicides...alot...Go figure lmao.

Hmm...if i missed anyone, i still love u. :)

RichBrown

Smash Master
Gnes, I'm also WC, but you decided to give me a separate shoutout for whatever the reason :p Can't wait to play again though!

clowsui

Smash Legend
WB R1: Keitaro.
Falco dittos, nuff said. He's good at the MU though so it was alright.
LB R1: Calebyte.
Woooooow @ the gayness. I did not want to have to play a MW person much less someone I've been helping, LB R1.
LB R2: Sago
We predicted this matchup would come while we were in the info-desk line. I need to learn this MU as much as Sago needs to learn it :(

MLG was a terrific experience, probably the best tournament I will ever go to in my life. Wish there were more friendlies and wish there were more food options nearby but otherwise it was amazing. Venue was very comfortable (apart from the lack of seats :mad: ), free Dr. Pepper was nice, lag wasn't AWFUL and everything was amazingly hype. Every person needs to make MLG the national they go to if they can't go to any other national. It's that amazing.

SUPER LATE SHOUTOUTS
1: Mew2King (MW) - Meta Knight - $2,500 - Robot.
2: Ally (CAN)- Snake - $1,500 - you did some ridiculously inventive and crazy BS vs. M2K. Please replicate that so the metagame can advance even farther.
4: LeeMartin (SW)- Meta Knight/Lucario - $700 - soo many fun discussions haha. Chops, Steel Samurai, beanies, Ike...too good. I was cheering for you all the way vs. Ally :( Wish you could've won that. Great job @ 4th though! Hope to see you come to Midwest again someday. You're too sexy <3
5: -Dojo- (SW) -Meta Knight - $500 - wanted to talk to you about Brawl when we were both outside the convention center but I didn't know I was going to interrupt your call x__x Sorry! You remain my favorite Metaknight, even though it doesn't really matter since I'm just a random xD Hope you come to the Midwest again.
6: Gnes (SW)- Diddy Kong - $350 - thought Infern might've had you beat Game 2 but you're too good. Wanted to see you vs. Quivo but I guess that wasn't in the cards, eh? Come to MW:E again sometime please, I wanna watch more of your Diddy live.
9: TyRaNt-WC (WC) - Meta Knight - TyFly! I was hoping you'd do another top 5 but that didn't happen. Your MK is very impressive though.
10: Shaky3 (?) - Ness - your Ness *****. Wayyy better than Smash64's.
11: San (EC) - Ike - your Ike *****.
12: Judge (MW) - Meta Knight - highest placing Midwest player, ohhh yeah. Nick, you're amazing. Please don't quit, we'll be lonely without you :( Hoping you'll **** The Showdown. GOD KAIS!
13: Seibrik (SE) - Meta Knight - eff you for ****** Shuggums.
14: _choice_ (?) - Wolf/Falco - *****es don't know about Choice Stadium, motha****aaaaa. So fun to talk to, so good at Falco. I'll be in NorCal again someday, let's friendly then please. Default controls ftw. ARB? hahahahahha
15: Atomsk92 (EC) - Ice Climbers/Meta Knight/King Dedede - my new best friend, lol. You're very cool, I can see why you're well liked xD Come to MW:E again please!
16: RichBrown (WC) - Olimar - Excellent Olimar. Didn't know that some of the **** that you did was possible. I wanna watch you play again...
17: HavokZ (WC) - Meta Knight - I'm not Zhu! :x Your MK is very good, sucks that you had to ditto someone with a similar style (Dojo). You were also very nice and fun to talk to! Can't wait to meet you again someday.
17: Shugo (MW) - Falco - ShugaliciousSoDelish. You definitely proved your worth at this tournament as a Falco. Hope to beat you in the ditto someday at an Ohio tournament...having a good feeling we'll meet at a Nope's Monthly xD GOD KAIS!
17: DEHF (WC) - Falco - your Falco is amazing, holy jesus. So are your wavedashes 8D Hope to play/meet you again someday.
17: Ook (MW) - Donkey Kong - OOOOOOOOOOK
25: mikeHAZE (WC) - Marth - I'm not Zhu >__< Fun friendlies, your Marth is DEFINITELY the best. I'll be on WC sometime, you'd better be in NorCal when I am!
25: Blue_Rogue (MW) - Wario - GOD KAIS! Use ICs vs. DEHF/Atomsk from Game 1 next time.
25: Fino (MW) - Olimar - excellent cheering LOL Your Olimar *****.
25: Lain (MW) - Ice Climbers - better get it in with Reset. I want a rematch vs. your MK, I should've used more than just Grab LOL
33: ch33s3 (EC) - Ice Climbers/Meta Knight/Donkey Kong - super fun to talk to lol. Very impressive ICs.
33: Fizzle_Boy (MW) - Lucario/King Dedede - Should've beaten ESAM.
33: Keitaro (EC) - Falco - EFF YOU FOR TAKING ME OUT OF WINNERS YOU PUNK.
Your Falco is actually pretty good! I think our styles are the same, you're just more consistent and a little more offensive. Come to Ohio again sometime, I want a rematch.
33: junkk (?) - we've already discussed this countless times haha. You're the best, Jun. Thank you so so much for coming out all the way to Ohio. I can't wait until we get to team/when I go to NorCal. Best of luck with the future and I'm sure we'll keep talking and be great friends.
33: CONEYZZzzz (?) - King Dedede - Awesome DDD #2. Very very fun to talk to and hang out with. Can't wait to see you in MW:E again.
33: Sky Hazuki (WC) - Peach/Falco - your Falco is very very good. Possibly 2nd best along w/ Choice. Thank you for the friendlies and the advice. I was very glad that I could meet you again; not only did you know me this time but I knew you, too! I'll be in NorCal again someday, I promise.
33: meepxzero (EC) - Ice Climbers - your ICs are way better than lain's...but too bad you had to fight BR on a laggy TV.
33: Kel (MW) - Meta Knight - time to set up more MILF Samurai fests or something so you get legitimate Marth practice.
33: FatalMatt (EC) - Snake - we never did MM. Come back to MW:E and stop the chicken johns.
33: hunger1455 (MW) - Wario - I admit, I'm lain. Now come back to MW:E so you can see the miracle that is two lains...in the same location.
33: SteelSamurai7 (MW) - Marth - 33rd at a national? You can only go higher. We'll practice Marth v. MK more.
33: Quivo (MW) - Toon Link - Should've beat Lain? :/ GOD KAIS! Please don't quit forever, at least go to DUs or something. Or another MLG Columbus.
33: InfernAngelis (MW) - Snake - Beat Gnes next time please. Your Snake was ON POINT this tournament, I'm excited to see you pull it off again sometime. GOD KAIS!
49: MalcolmM - Wario - We are an awful team LOL Fun friendly, wish I could've played more against you but we kept gettin TV *****. Your Wario is mad good though, seriously...
49: Wakka - Diddy Kong - Queef-o ruins yet another one. Good **** beating Arty, sucks that you had to lose to MW.
49: Big Lou - Luigi - you are ridiculously awesome. Your Luigi is super good and you're super nice :)
49: Anther - Pikachu - YOU SD'D YOU SCRUB :mad: :mad: :mad: Don't quit, I still think you're the best Pika. Quit after you've shown that to the nation.
49: Nope - Snake - Step it up sir! Stop losing to Ike...even if he's the best Ike in the nation rofl
49: KIDGoggles - wish I could've played you :( :( :(
49: Speed - Sonic - hype Sonic.
49: ChiboSempai - R.O.B. - GET TIMED OUT VS. DDD! But your LGs were limited which is super ******** vs. DDD especially :(
49: Kain - Wolf - I got you on that MM. SERIOUSLY! Come to MW:E again and I'll MM you, 5$.
65: SneakyTako - R.O.B. - you da bess. AZN Invasion again sometime plz
65: ArgentStew - Lucario - fun friendlies.
65: Arty - Falco - you beat Dojo then lose to Wakka? Play Luigi you scrub.
65: dj_iskascribble - Meta Knight - SOOONICCCCCCCC. Wanna play you again.
65: Sai90 - Diddy Kong - Knees? Your Diddy still garbs bro. Gettin better though ;)
65: MX778 - your Yoshi is really good.
65: Krystedez - Wario - DQ = :( :( :( :( :( :( Wanna fight you sometime, hopefully we'll meet in tourney someday or MM.
65: Suyon - Pit - SNIPE. Fun MM, I know what to do vs. Pit now so $3 rematch soon.
65: xzax - Meta Knight - you vs. BR was very very intense and fun to watch. Good ****.
65: MetalMusicMan - no more Icies mister :3
65: Punishment Divine - you're way cooler than I expected. Your Wario is also very solid, just as good as your Marth I think. Hope you come down to MW:E again sometime! I wanna actually play you haha
65: -Hilt- - Olimar - Steel then Hunger? :( :( :( You got this next time...probably should've beaten Steel, but oh well.
65: Joey - Justin Beiber? LOL j/k. Thanks for comin' on Thursday! I'll keep helping you out with MK v. Peach
65: Sago - Meta Knight - we predicted it LOL Much love. Your MK is very good. Come to MW:E again plz
65: Pyronic Star - Olimar - **** you, your Olimar ***** me. I'll get my revenge.
Just kidding. Your fro is amazing and so is your Olimar. Hope you come down again.
65: pikapika - Pikachu - Your Pikachu is super fun to play! I hope you come to MW again hahaha
97: Ankoku - Sheik - didn't play you. Guess you gotta pass your secrets onto me some other day eh?
97: DSF - how did you even get to 97th
97: Acton182 - work on the things I told you to and you'll start doing better.
97: ithrowthings - Sonic - One of the few Sonic stars of the tournament. Toooo goodz.
97: King Beef - Peach - should've beaten Cheese. Can't wait to play you again.
97: TheGreatMuldini7 - time to teach you more matchups. Your Dthrow is godlike
97: Smash64 - Ness - Not the correct placing. STEP IT UP!!!
97: cr4sh - Luigi - SHORYUKEN! Sucks that you had to face Larry. Oh wellz, IDK if you're even treating the game seriously at this point haha
97: Allied - <3 <3 You're too nice! One of the chillest smashers I've met and I didn't even talk to you that much.
97: Arc.Revived - I don't understand what you were thinking picking DDD vs. Steel Samurai, seriously. Your Pit is 2000x better.
97: sorasin - pew pew pew pew pew. I'll teach you lots more things about Falco provided you're willing to put in the effort.
97: Fonz - Lucario - not the placing I expected. You've got this next time!!!! I wanna play you in a friendly for once too.
97: Silhouette - R.O.B. - your ROB is silly in friendlies.
129: Jiffyboob - not enough CAN-TON! That's why you lost :(
129: Mister-Eric - R.O.B. - Beepo! You're the best...just not yet.
129: Mav - don't choke next time sir :p You got this. You were a lot better than I expected! Haha.
129: KassandraNova - wish I could've seen you play. You're improving though!
129: Lumi - Knees :( :( Sucks that you had to play Lain.
129: Champ - Falco - stay still vs. Sonic. Move when he moves, don't jump as much. Capitalize on the fact that Sonic uses shield a lot and randomly go for grabs. For the love of God, don't lose to Sonic again. Hope you do well at The Showdown.
129: Judo - wow @ the level of gayness in your bracket. You had close sets both times though. Can't wait to see you destroy everybody at other tournaments!
129: Legan - Link - GOD KAIS!
129: peep_rivers - Knees :( :( Keep getting better plz
129: T.K.O. - mah doo right here. This guy is amazing, props for being mad chill/cool. Come down to MW again, seriously...it'll be awesome and really fun.
129: Y.b.M. - Kirby - Dannnng they really screwed you over with the bracket LOL S'all good, you got this at The Showdown pimpin'. GOD KAIS!
129: MulticolorShyGuy - Mason! I was the one cheering for you vs. MVD :)
129: Sovereign90 - you choked vs. PD. You could've had him the first stock had you just continued the infinite. You've improved immensely though, can't wait to play you.
129: XeroXen - Lee Martin R1? :( :( You got this next time though.
129: clowsui - Falco - get better.
129: Xionix - you deserved to get not 1 but 2$ from me. I'll be ready for you next time.
193: L-R-A-Start - you weren't as much of as troll as I thought you'd be IRL. You're also cuter than I thought you'd be, haha. What is up with you and Lain? ;)
193: AirborneReborne - wat happen, thought you were going to place higher than MX?
193: Tutu_No.2 - you lost to Lucas? you suck
193: L_Cancel - Olimar - ****** over by the bracket, LOL. Come down to Ohio again =) That way instead of Judge/Y.b.M. you can get Infern/me WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
193: Today - you'll get over your nerves someday! You definitely weren't playing your best at this tournament, but I'm sure you'll do better next time. You got this :)

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Speaking of those Haunter Co people...I was walking back to the hotel after a day of the tourny, and this guy dressed up like an old woman with a walker appears. He holds up a small bag and says "I just came from Victoria's Secret." Then creepily smiled at me. I replied with "...right." and hastily walked away...

And I would have been pissed about that Ice Cream, Mike. Those people were in desperate need of attention, apparently...

clowsui

Smash Legend
The Haunters convention was meant to be creepy I think, it's just there's no need for public harassment. You can be creepy without bothering other people who aren't part of your experience -_-

The calm tyrant...

Smash Ace

Lol this is pretty funny.

When Larry, choice, and I first got to the venue, we got chased by a bunch of drunk people/clowns on our way in because they were forcing us to dance... Just thought i'd throw that out there. lol

Jem.

Smash Master
SUPER LATE SHOUTOUTS!!!!!

Jem-Dude i love your ****ing hair. Seriously. *off topic* But yeah i was really suprised at your mk, its so good but u dont have as much hype as other people. I wonder why that is. So weird.
Thank you gnesss <3 idk maybe its cause im from Washington or just because I haven't been to many Nationals. most people just think of felix when they think of washington. and yeah im WC too <3 but we gotta chillz and gameeee next time =). oh and i didnt get any singles matches on a main stage setup, no one really watched any of my sets haha but its cool, too many upsets going down!! ill just do good enough next time to where people are forced to watch me :). youre a BEAST though danggg!

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
Lol this is pretty funny.

When Larry, choice, and I first got to the venue, we got chased by a bunch of drunk people/clowns on our way in because they were forcing us to dance... Just thought i'd throw that out there. lol
LOL I completely forgot about that, boy did we run :)

Top Bottom