• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Columbus 2010 Results - Full Singles & Doubles Results NOW UP!

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Atlantic South is the best region. Just sayin'.

...I've always considered Atlantic South+TX to be South, which obviously isn't a region...lol. But if you want to get technical...

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
AZ is there any chance the next mlg can allow more doubles entrants? At orlando we all left before halo as over so is there any chance brawl could get more time?

Only reason i'm asking is cause i'm looking at COT4 and genesis results and the 1st place prizes where as much as the total doubles pot for this.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
gimme one that is less than 10 secs and option and i can prolly garuntee ur spot in the next vid. (there will be one since the south will continue to be awesome)

don't post here since that would be spoilers, PM me

btw, half the players gave me their own footage. the others i had to scower for or have others hunt down. :/

(i didn't find my own tho LOL)

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I played all ICies in singles besides one round as Nes

hunger!

Smash Champion
shoutouts to shugo, sago, grimace, wafles, fatboy, gnes, m2k, ally, dojo, co18, seibrik, lee martin, havok, larry, mikehaze, richbrown, jem, tyrant, choice, coney, fatal, malcolm n' meep.

best shoutouts ever. gunna get em good in namesearch.

Top Bottom