• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Columbus 2010 Results - Full Singles & Doubles Results NOW UP!

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
1: Mew2King (MW) - Meta Knight - $2,500 - wow. Only 1 match was dropped!
2: Ally (CAN)- Snake - $1,500 - watching you come back and 4-0 Nick Riddle in loser's finals was amazing O_O
6: Gnes (SW)- Diddy Kong - $350 - Nice meeting you! xD Smashbrawlrankings represent lol...
7: Tearbear (?)- Meta Knight - $250 - You did amazing! Nice meeting you -- to bad we didn't get to play. xD
9: TyRaNt-WC (WC) - Meta Knight - We didn't chat too much, but you seemed like a chill guy.
11: San (EC) - Ike - Nice meeting you San! Your Ike is amazing. GGs in our friendlies.
12: Judge (MW) - Meta Knight - Judge! It was awesome hanging out with you as usual this weekend. Idk how much of it you'll remember though. xD
15: Atomsk92 (EC) - Ice Climbers/Meta Knight/King Dedede - My Clone! Great stuff at this tourney, awesome seeing you again! xD
16: RichBrown (WC) - Olimar - Rich! It was really cool meeting you! You're a really chill person. It was nice playing you too! Highest placing Oli!
17: HavokZ (WC) - Meta Knight - LOL, you kept calling me Atomsk. Nice meeting you.
17: Shugo (MW) - Falco - You really proved yourself as one of the best in the MW. Keep it up!
17: Bizk1t (EC) - Snake - We didn't get to play. xD Nice seeing you again though!
17: Will (EC) - Donkey Kong - Nice meeting you! It was fun hanging out with you and long island. xD Too bad we didn't get any singles in.
17: DEHF (WC) - Falco- You seem like a really chill guy. lol. Too bad we didn't get to play.
25: mikeHAZE (WC) - Marth- Thanks for the friendlies. Best Marth, I've ever played for sure. I didn't know what to do. lol. Up-b'd out of my grab xD
25: Blue_Rogue (MW) - Wario - Good stuff Blue! Repping the MW!
25: grimacepok (MW) - Snake- We didn't talk much, but you did really well! Your snake is beast.
25: Fino (MW) - Olimar - Finooooo, it was nice meeting you. xD Olimar represent!
25: Jem. (WC) - Meta Knight - GGs, in doubles Jem. You guys were a smart team. Nice meeting you!
25: NinjaLink (EC) - Diddy Kong/Ice Climbers - Amazing as always, too bad we didn't get to play. =(
25: TheLegendaryJash (EC) - Toon Link - jash! You are so much fun to hang out with. xD Nice seeing you!
25: Lain (MW) - Ice Climbers - Lol fun to hang with as usual!
33: ch33s3 (EC) - Ice Climbers/Meta Knight/Donkey Kong - Good stuff Cheese, nice seeing you as usual. =)
33: Fizzle_Boy (MW) - Lucario/King Dedede - Nice chatting with you! You did well! Keep it up!
33: Keitaro (EC) - Falco - Lol you came into our room drunk and thought I was seibrik. Nice meeting you. xD
33: CONEYZZzzz (?) - King Dedede - Zak! You're really good. Probably one of the top DDDs, you're so modest though. xD I really enjoyed hanging out with you. Looking forward to your Apex commentary. It will be legendary.
33: VexKasrani (EC) - King Dedede/Game & Watch/Snake- Nice seeing you Vex! I'm going to be a top Olimar someday, I promise you on that handshake. =)
33: hunger1455 (MW) - Wario - Nice seeing you as always man. xD You're a really chill guy.
33: Quivo (MW) - Toon Link - Nice chatting! Too bad we didn't play D:
33: InfernAngelis (MW) - Snake- Best snake in the MW:E, Nice seeing you again Infern. xD
49: DarkLouis - MI represent! You did pretty well O:
49: Mikey Lenetia - Peach - Mikey! Your peach is too good. Keep it up.
49: Seph - GGs in doubles. You got us good 3rd game. xD
49: MalcolmM - Wario - It was amazing hanging out with you this weekend. You're so much fun. lol. :3
49: Big Lou - Luigi - You're a really cool guy! Awesome meeting you. xD!
49: Anther - Pikachu - Anther, don't let this tourney get you down! You, me, Judge and Lain need to all practice up, and represent well next time. xD You're an amazing person.
49: KIDGoggles - it was really cool meeting you. xD Just like the old sonic xat, right? It's too bad we didn't get any friendlies in.
49: Speed - Sonic - Speed! keep it up, your sonic is amazing. Loved hanging out with you.
49: dextasmurf - GGs in doubles, you really got us good. xD
49: Kain - Wolf - Nice meeting you! We'll play offline eventually lol
49: Vinnie- Vinnie! It was fun hanging out all weekend. xD See you at Apex =)
65: Sumer - Good stuff Sumer! Nice chilling with you as usual =)
65: SneakyTako - R.O.B. - BEST ROB. xD Awesome chatting as usual lol.
65: Sai90 - Diddy Kong- nice meeting you! too bad we didn't get to play more!
65: Krystedez - Wario 0 Good stuff in tourney, too bad about the DQ. You're really really good!
65: Dark 3nergy - Nice meeting you! L's Island is the best!
65: Suyon - Pit - That Pit ditto against Yo was amazing. Arrow sniped!
65: xzax - Meta Knight- It was really cool hanging out with you. I loved chatting with you. See you at Apex! =)
65: Ripple - Donkey Kong- Nice meeting you! xD
65: Punishment Divine - Awesome hanging out all weekend. xD You're a really cool and nice guy.
65: -Hilt- - Olimar - Always nice to see you hilt!
65: Joey - Nice seeing you too!
65: Sago - Meta Knight - Sagoooo. Nice seeing you again. It's always a blast chatting lol. One of these days we'll team at a tourney! And I'll make it to it. LOL
65: YoshQ - Nice meeting you! Too bad we didn't get to play!
65: Tmacc - Nice meeting you! You're a really chill guy.
65: KirinBlaze - Kirin!!! I loved hanging out with you. You're amazing. enough said.
65: Pyronic Star - Olimar - cool seeing you again. GCN controller though =(
65: pikapika - Pikachu - xD You were really cool! It was nice meeting you.
97: Ankoku - Sheik- MI represent!
97: Xyless- Nice meeting you! Too bad we didn't get to play.
97: Stealth_Raptor - Pikachu - Nice meeting you!!
97: DLA - Nice meeting you! GGs in out friendlies. Your ganon is amazing. Oli is just a stupid MU. Keep it up!
97: ithrowthings - Sonic - GGs in doubles. Sonic and Pit was an interesting team. xD
97: King Beef - Peach - We did pretty well as a team! good stuff!
97: HeyItsYO - Yo! Nice meeting you! You're a really cool guy. xD
97: Smash64 - Ness/Snake - Always nice seeing you. n_n
97: cr4sh - Luigi - Shoryuken!
97: Allied- ha! It was awesome finally meeting you! Room hopping on Saturday night wastons of fun. <3
97: [GLASSJAW] - Sassy. Seeing you again was really awesome. xD You're a really cool guy. Meeting Lexi was awesome too. =)
97: Arc.Revived- thanks for the ride!
97: kingtoon - Awesome meeting you!!
97: Silhouette - R.O.B. - nice seeing you again!
129: Jiffyboob - Always fun chatting with you. n_n
129: Mav - GGs in doubles!
129: Judo - we need to play sometime!
129: Legan - Link - Awesome hanging out. That pizza was amazing. xD
129: T.K.O. - TKO, thanks for everything this weekend. I love hanging out with you. You're like a father to me. <3
129: Blazing Katakiri - Awesome meeting you! xD
129: Y.b.M. - Kirby -BEST BRACKET OF ALL TIME. xD GGS.
129: King Yoshi - Pikachu - Nice seeing you again! I made it home lol. I'll work on planning better.
129: clowsui - Marth - nice seeing you again! n_n
193: Ebo - Nice seeing you again. xD we need to play again sometime
193: L-R-A-Start - Nice seeing you again. n_n
193: Snackattack - Nice seeing you again snakattack. It's always a pleasure
193: Tutu_No.2 - Awesome hanging out. Thanks for the housing. You're an awesome guy. n_n
193: L_Cancel - Olimar - Wifi Olimar.
193: Ori_bro- Nice chatting. MI represent!
193: Today- Nice seeing you as usual day! You're one of the nicest people I know.

If I forgot someone I'm sorry! There are so many people, it's easy to do! D:

All in all, awesome tourney, I met tons of people. Just wish I could have proved myself better in bracket. xD

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
shoutout to Da kiid from NY, you're not the one who will tell me that im slacking off, the **** i care if people get close on beating me, good for em, I dont practice this game no more, i'd take the number one spot if i felt like practicing. keep maining sonic. :)

Jem.

Smash Master
shoutout to Da kiid from NY, you're not the one who will tell me that im slacking off, the **** i care if people get close on beating me, good for em, I dont practice this game no more, i'd take the number one spot if i felt like practicing. keep maining sonic. :)
Lol Elliot..

boss8

Smash Hero
dude u dont practice???

mean either.....

hi five....:chuckle:

MLG_Deimos

<font color="dimgray"><b><i>MLG Administrator</i><

Jash

Smash Lord
Meh...I had to play Dojo out of all MKs early. I had fun though, I'm pretty glad I went even though I got bracket smexed. Good games to all that I played and I hope to play of you guys.

Xyless

Smash Master
I wish I could've played Brawl- with more people. I couldn't get ahold of anyone that I knew wanted to play the game.

I had brought the brand new, fresh out of the oven back room build too.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
OP i played only DDD in brackets, and i live 30 minute from the venue

Meh...I had to play Dojo out of all MKs early. I had fun though, I'm pretty glad I went even though I got bracket smexed. Good games to all that I played and I hope to play of you guys.
now all you need is a TL keychain XD

No chairs cold venue rage rage rage
i know so i bought myself a mlg jacket for my birthday XD

also thank you for the cookie today? :) it was delicious

dude i saw that pitto match, omg the arrow at the END FFFFFFF

65: Dark 3nergy – Good games in singles! You gimped the **** out of me game 1 lol
lol i saw that little fire light up in the capt'ns lil azn eyes when you respawned LOL

those purples are broken X_X toss'ed purples to fair was gay

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
1: Mew2King (MW) - Meta Knight - $2,500 - Congratz on winning, you're so entertaining to watch :D
2: Ally (CAN)- Snake - $1,500 - Congratz on getting second, you're also very fun to watch
3: NickRiddle (SE)- Zero Suit Samus - $1,000 - why...why is there a ZSS up here? :p. Fun games at Day's house.
4: LeeMartin (SW)- Meta Knight/Lucario - $700 - Congratz on 4th
5: -Dojo- (SW) -Meta Knight - $500 - Congratz on top 8
6: Gnes (SW)- Diddy Kong - $350 - Congratz on top 8
7: Tearbear (?)- Meta Knight - $250 - Congratz on top 8
8: ESAM (SE)- Pikachu - $200 - Congratz on top 8 Pikachu O:
10: Shaky3 (?) - Ness - Amaaaaaaazing Ness, and nice playing doubles friendlies with you and nick at Day's house :D
11: San (EC) - Ike - Go Ike go~ I didn't get to see you play and I regret it a lot :/
16: RichBrown (WC) - Olimar - I watched a few of your matches and you're really good o.o
17: CO18 (SE) - King Dedede - Ughh, you wrecked me sooooo hard haha. Fun set.
17: Ook (MW) - Donkey Kong - Go Ook Gooooo~ I saw your match against Mike and you definetly earned that win :D.
25: mikeHAZE (WC) - Marth _ I heard you made the midwest rage with how you talk. :@
25: Blue_Rogue (MW) - Wario - I'll play you someday D:
25: grimacepok (MW) - Snake - Nice games in doubles~ :D
25: Fino (MW) - Olimar - I do NOT look like you no matter what they all say. I hope I don't anyways :X
25: NinjaLink (EC) - Diddy Kong/Ice Climbers - Nice games in doubles :D.
33: ch33s3 (EC) - Ice Climbers/Meta Knight/Donkey Kong - Nice metaknight x:
33: Fizzle_Boy (MW) - Lucario/King Dedede - It was great seeing you again and playing a few friendlies with you! You've gotten way better and well... I havn't lol.
33: CONEYZZzzz (?) - King Dedede - It was fun playing at Day's house :D
33: t0mmy (WC) - R.O.B. - As much as you're my idol for being an amazing Pichu... I didn't get to meet you T-T;
33: Kel (MW) - Meta Knight - Good friendlies~ I hope we can play more and I get better so you don't have to sandbag against me.
33: SteelSamurai7 (MW) - Marth - It was nice talking to you and seeing you again. Hopefully we can play sometime soon.
33: InfernAngelis (MW) - Snake - You can make fun of my last name all you want... I WILL NOT SING :@
49: DarkLouis - Nice... friendly lol. Wasn't expecting to win... then you had that Nakita suicide :(
49: Mikey Lenetia - Peach - Yaaay Mikey~ It was great to meet you and thank you for the tip~ I'll try really hard to mix it up from now on. :D
49: dextasmurf - Nice Metaknight and good games~
65: kirbycpok - I told you we would have to play SOMETIME lol (if this is the right person). Good games in doubles... we tried lol.
65: Sai90 - Diddy Kong - Go Sai go~ It was great spending the weeking with ya and I hope to talk to you again sooon~
65: Krystedez - Wario - Krys :D I'm really sorry about what happened, don't let it get you down though. Keep on improving and show Sky what's up next time. :D
65: Suyon - Pit - I saw you play and your pit is AMAZING O_O
65: -Hilt- - Olimar - Hiilt~ It was really enjoyable spending the whole weeking with you guys and I can't wait to do it again haha. Thanks for organizing it all and I hope to see you really soon :)
65: Joey - HA-CHA~ Keep on working on your Peach and get top 32 next time~
65: Nicole - I don't know which username was yours soooo hahaha. It was great talking to you again and seeing you play. You're really really good :O
97: Xyless - It was great meeting you~ Your Peach is amazing and I hope I get to see you again sometime soon~ :D
97: King Beef - Peach - You're soooo goood. Just gotta stay patient against that Metaknight. Make sure you 3 stock him next time for us :D
97: sorasin - Great Falco, I hope to play you again sometime soon =)
97: Smash64 - Ness/Snake - It was nice seeing you and our one friendly was pretty fun hahaha.
97: cr4sh - Luigi - Thanks for the ride all over the place XD. I hope to see you soon and I hope we can play more sometime :D
129: Mister-Eric - R.O.B. - Beep beep! You're soo good Eric! It was fun talking to you and I hope to see you again soon!
129: KassandraNova - Kassandra~ Hiiii! You're really really good and I wish I got to talk to you more. Keep on working on that metaknight so you can destroy me next time :D
129: VorpalLyric - It was great talking to you throughout the weekend and I hope to see you again soon. Good luck with whatever character you choose.
129: Judo - Your bracket really sucked :/. It was nice talking to you though~
129: Sovereign90 - Sovereign! I hope you enjoyed yourself here~ :D It was fun rooming with you! :D
129: XeroXen - I'm so sorry T_T It was really bad luck >_<; Good games and I hope to see you soon! Also **** you and you reminding me of heights :@. Jk haha
129: clowsui - Marth - It was nice seeing you! Thanks for letting us come over for the smashfest thursday night :D
193: L-R-A-Start - Good games! Your marth is pretty good! Just keep on practicing!
193: AirborneReborne - I'm really sorry you gave up. I hope you do better at your next tournament.
193: L_Cancel - Olimar - Your bracket was sooooooo bad >.< I'm really sorry. I hope you enjoyed yourself either way and it was great seeing you/talking to you! :D
193: Today - Todaaay~ Thank you soooo much for housing Thursday night (I think... XD) It was great seeing you and talking to you. Don't let those snakes scare you. Doubles was amazing as well. We did really good and it was really fun~ I hope to team with you again really really soon~ ^_^
193: LoliLovesRain - Brianna! You're not bad lol. Your drawings are really good and so is your Pit. Just practice more and enjoy yourself ^-^
193: Calebyte - It was great seeing you and talking to you~ :D I hope to see you again sooon~

Keen - Your Peach is amazing. Our peach ditto was fun and I hope you got to learn something :D

Sorry if I skipped anyone. The tournament was really fun, and the upsets were so cool!

edit: I used Peach/Kirby by the way.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Dojo texted me when he found out he had to play you.

"I get to play Jash next :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)"

Ok maybe he only sent 1 smiley but I know that's what his face looked like.

M@v

Subarashii!
Jash stop sucking vs mks xD

"Toon Link? Is that his name in the Zelda game?!"

*Jash stares*

*Jash walks away*

falco03

Smash Lord
im not salty im cool........i no im better than you but thats not saying much. and when i was talking trash everyones knows i was joking................gg everyone this was fun especially cali and pa........googles kid and pika pika are halarious

OverLade

Smash Hero
Jash stop sucking vs mks xD

"Toon Link? Is that his name in the Zelda game?!"

*Jash stares*

*Jash walks away*
Mav someone should take away your posting rights, you never seem to hesitate to say something ridiculous/stupid/out of place/ignorant.

Legan

Smash Lord
**** mav you getting **** on looooooool! Callin kryz random a wifi wario kinda pushed it for me.
(Who're you again?)

Greatest tourney ever, I cant shout out everyone because I literally kicked it with everyone there but Big ups to West coast & MD/VA.

God kais much loves

AZ no hard feelings man it was my fault I understand much love. But **** the match I got DQ'd from would have been a go**** link ditto lol!

Tyrant, Havok, Allied yall are hilarious and we have to party at Dallas (Screw Raleigh).

Jash I didnt think a toon link other than Quivo could be so chill.

TKO thanks for sharin the wealth, watching you get drunk and rant over **** was hella funny.

Big Lou you're amazing

Nick Riddle and Esam alot of people dont like you because of your egos but I dont give a ****, yall did work and I respect the hell out of you two. Stick with your characters and keep pushing them to the limit.

Kid Ga Ga You're a funny dude and yea the sonic is pretty beast but in the end you still lost to a link my dude. But its all good you lost to Da bes. I only regret I couldnt take a little more of your money :(.

Cheese you look like a hobo. Rage less

Too much fun at this tournament, I cant wait for Dallas I made alot of new friends and the after party was off the hook.

The only link main to talk as much **** as the pros signing off.

God Kais!

The calm tyrant...

Smash Ace
Lol my ***** Legan!!

But this tourny was too **** fun! I have no johns against anyone who beat me, just gotta come back harder and ready.

West coast has been having too much fun lol we gonna be back with that fire and very soon :)

But besides all of the boring results talk it was mad fun chilling with everyone from midwest, east coast, and south! Love all of you and can't wait to see you guys again.

P.s. shoutout to that special lady ;-)

Allied

Smash Master
shoutouts to the hotel room buddies

god kais

pot fillers

some vvv people :]

and every individual that touched me in some way shape or form

i feel terrible placing low though even though i lost to good people t0mmy and Nope

its ok tho brb winning a tournament this weekend :D
hope to see you all next MLG or locally LULZ

edit: oh and rich mofuggin brown that ****** gave me sour patch kids <333

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Nick Riddle and Esam alot of people dont like you because of your egos but I dont give a ****, yall did work and I respect the hell out of you two. Stick with your characters and keep pushing them to the limit.
Hated brothers UNITE!
Nah man, it's k. We don't care if people like us or not.
****-talking is too good to stop.

Top Bottom