• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Columbus 2010 Results - Full Singles & Doubles Results NOW UP!

M@v

Subarashii!
This has nothing to do with me lol. I'm not the one who went around talking **** against top players in almost every post.

HugS™

Smash Lord
I'm in complete agreement with what Turbo Ether is saying. I like it.

These results are completely crazy. I still feel the mechanics of the game lend to the inconsistency of results. Tournaments results frequently reinforce my theory, and until people find a way to master those mechanics, I can't be shocked at goofball results such as these. I can only be disappointed.

:( @ Socal Brawl

Get em next time guys.

Jem.

Smash Master
I had so much fun at this. 5th in doubles and 25th in singles, not bad for my first MLG and for being from Washington ;). Me and Felix gonna be ridinnnn hard to try and break through! thanks for everyone who supported me and cheered and chanted for me.

I miss EVERYONE already! and gg's to everyoneee i played. and yeah i will never forget this. thanks to the refs too, you guys make it happen <3. And MLG and the players. It was an experience ill smile on when i think about it.

If anyone has pics of me, PM me the link, I know a few people took some with me. I'll see everyone at Raleigh or maybe somewhere before then :). I need a teammate for Raleigh though, Rich Brown can't come.

judge!

Smash Ace
kinda wish i knew that the tie breaker matches were NOT round robin. * tyrant* lmaoooo <3

Calzorz

Smash Lord
gratz to m2k and ally shudnt ban battlefeild its a decent snake stage , vs san he should of striked it first round as its like ikes best , but vs nickriddle i think battlefeild is a good stage for snake

judge!

Smash Ace
lul gnes. nah im sober just cant sleep. but im going to

and nahh son nairs to good. diddys just that broke <3

Gnes

Smash Master
Gnes/ADHD - thanks for not fighting me!
Lmao...dont worry jason. We'll both be at the next one. Lets see how u dodge us both kekeekekke.

I wont post shoutouts yet, since im still not home. but i will say, larry when i come to west coast lets team.

Adhd+sk92 2010 upgrade.

Real talk

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Seriously guys, this is all you have to do to beat ness. And if you wanna beat Sonic you just have to d-tilt.
Raise your hand if you have a flawless record versus ITT

*raises hand*

*so does half of the midwest*

BAMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
shout out time. For those wondering, i went by the tag name "hibb" or "hi bb". This was my first tournament.

m2k- watched you play around with lv 3 snake and naners/bumpers sunday morning. I like the ideas you were coming up with as you were messing around. Imma try doing the same for myself. Your MK really is something else, no lie.

ally- enjoyed watching you fight!!

nickriddle- i never doubted your ZSS the moment i saw her. You'll still continue to do big things with her.

shaky- while grab release stuff is hella gay for ness, you make ness look like he belongs on a tier to
himself. I watched you and nick do doubles, good ****.

richbrown - yea i ran right into you first set of my first tournament LOL. those purples and grabs really put the damage on me pretty quickly. Loved how fast paced our first match was. I learned alot thank you

mikehaze - if my spacing was ever considered good, yours would have to be god like. Your mind games made me giggle quite abit. Learned alot thank you

action- it was nice playing you in friendlies. I could always need the falco practice

edo- O_o lol you ***** me hard on that TL. Ill figure out how to get thru his walls soon

redryu-again thank you for the warm ups, it helps so much

da kid- LOL was nice finally meeting you, sorry again i sucked it up in doubles. Gotta work on that. Thank you for your support

vex kasarni - was nice meeting you too! i loved your bowser voice by the time sunday rolled around. Sucks we didnt get to play offline :( thanks for the doubles warm ups. Thanks for the support too

chibo - thanks for the doubles warm ups XD wario/wario was fun team to fight against

anther - you def need a pikachu hat or something. dont hate on piplup :(:( hes too cute, and possibly fat

judge - was nice finally meeting you and getting to play with you n anther!

seibrik - thanks again for the apple pie and casual conversation. I'll see if i can use goggle earth to show co that street with the popeyes/churches/buckeye chicken

esam - i watched your match with tyrant O_o lol was nice meeting you too

co18 - so quiet XD i watched you play, dont ever let the match up bother you. Jump in there and kick ***, your on DDD son nothing should ever bother you. The second you let something bother you is the day you'll start losing hard over little things.

tmacc- i'll be waiting for that offline DDD match

kain - omg i love your wolf, never stop playing him

ook/will - omg you guys have amazing DKs. I never doubted you both.

atomsk - was nice meeting you!

JT - dont take DDD to green greens against link lol

Snack attack - i could tell you were choking and alittle nervous playing against me. Dont be its just a game. I honestly thought i was gonna lose to you at norfair O_O.

king yoshi- was nice meeting you!

stealth raptor- was nice meeting you too, next time we'll have to play

sky- i love you, never change please. Your randomly gay shout outs made me giggle and smile <333

keen - we'll definitely play and talk more. Peach is a unique and fun character!

kassandra - was nice meeting you too!

sky angel - it was nice talking with you! We'll play on wifi in a few days

jash - it was nice meeting you and talking with you! Did you get my text message?

coney - was nice meeting you! i got to watch you play too, funny stuff XD

sneakytako - i saw you there and watched you play nickriddle. Keep on trucking on ROB you have my support as a fellow local :)

speed/trent - aww yeeeeeeeeeeee keep rep that sawnik pwaaaaaaaaanchhh luv u guys <3

san- glad i finally got to meet u in person. I knew when i played your ike on wifi you were destined for great things. My faith in you is still going strong

silver - glad i got to play your pit!

L_cancel - omg i love u man we so need to play and maybe possibly go chill on ur island XD

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Man...Sunday night turned into a party in room 519 of the crown...lol Housekeeping was probably like "WTF IS THIS ****!!!" when they came in to clean...

anyway shoutouts

MALCOLM: My ***** for life...This is the 3rd tourney we been at together and with each one comes waaaay more fun...and the DRINKS??? you know it was poppin off with those...thanks for talking to me about certain subjects 2 daw...some seriously good advice and knowledge u bestowed upon me

oh and sorry about CVS...LMAO

Coney/Sassy: FNB all day baby...good **** in the tourney and partyin with me...we still gotta take that picture

Lexi: You heard the rules but u still started *****ing just a lil bit...no worries tho LOVE YOU!!!!

Speed: Quit blowing my drunk making everything uncomfortable...learn to live a little...

Lain: <3333333 SOOO fun to hang with...and thanks for bringing that wine...lol..Quit randomly disappearing with a dead fone though...lol

Judge: <33333 Also mad fun to hang with...our room was being kinda lame on the drinks but i knew i could count on you 2...I'll be 21 at apex...celebration??? I THINK SO!

Vinnie/Kirin/Will/PD: You guys were fun to hang/room with on sunday...also good **** in brawl- vinnie

SHUGO: I see you out there with that falco mad gay...just how they like it

DEHF: TALK MORE!!!

Tyrant: didn't really get to talk to you much but you drank with us also so its whatever...lol...good ****

Mikehaze: wears skinny jeans??? its an epidemic around cali i guess...jeans was mad legit tho...lol

Choice: good display of falco also...i see you out here steppin it up

ANTHHHUUUUURRRRRRR!!!!!: YOu ditched me on the room *****!!!...lol but it all good..nice seeing you again as it always is

Sumer: i see you steppin it up also ...good **** on that

YO: "I Don't Drink" ME: "WHAT!!!!!" most memorable moment of MLG...lol

L_Cancel: Learn to budget *******...srsly raising you is like the biggest task ever...I'm glad i only have one son cuz 2 L_cancels would jus piss me off

DAY: we will eventually stop getting nervous in tourney and just **** everything...lol nice
seeing you again..thanks for the housing

Hilt: nice seeing you again bro. that olimar lookin strong

Nick riddles GF: I didnt quite get your name but you are like the nicest person i met from FL...which is good because you pretty much have to make up for nick riddles and ESAMs douchebaggery

The Dr.Pepper chicks: Best looking chicks at the venue as far as the ones working there

M2K: Aye bro this is like the second time u just hopped in my bed implying i wanted you to
stay there...you got your own room...use it...or atleast ask to freakin stay and not jus assume we all cool with it...you pissed off 6 of the 8 people in our room with that stunt

Ally: STOP FORGETTING MY NAME...and all black people do not look a like...lololol

Richbrown: i see you falling in love with Brawl minus...lol

Havok: I also saw you fallin in love with brawl minus...lol

Sphere: don't let another ness catch you with that double roll "advanced Technique"...lol APEX WE ROOMIN BRO!

the people in room 509 that weren't Tmacc and Legan: fun playing with you guys

Tmacc: sucks you not going to showdown anymore but you know i stay in the MW so ill see u again

GOD KAIS!!!!

Legan: Dat VODKA!!...lol fun hangin with you again bro

Y.b.M - Bracket Molested...lmao

Infern - "all my hard work and you just come in and take a stock"...lolol Hope we get more freindlies soon

Smash64: dawg I've been tryna play you again for like...EVER...but I'll catch you soon bro...nice seeing you again

/GOD KAIS!!!!

idk if i forgot anyone but to everyone that i was hanging with most of the time...Yall was obviously some cool people...so yea

for the ones going to showdown...Assuming i still have enough to make it...I will see you there

-TKO

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
jasoonnnnnnnnnn you uu willll haveeee a monkeyyyy in ur side next mlg AHHHHHHHHHH!

good ****, i got you this weekend though HAHA, if not me, then ADHD ;)
LOLOL

Shoutouts to everyone, real talk.
I still feel like the lag on the TVs gave certain people slight advantages.
I still feel like the stages rule set is sort of insane.
But money is money and ******'s is gon' be paying there cell phone bills this month for sure.
:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
OHHH!!! special shoutout to solid Jake for being the best referee at MLG for brawl...the other guy who ref'd me ****ed me over (the one who had a hat on most of the time)

Second match against sin he asked me my counterpick and i said green greens

THEN he asked me to pick my character FIRST

which gave sin the advantage of counterpicking my character...so in essence Green greens turned into his counterpick because he picked snake and snake Vs kirby on green greens is a total campfest and uptilts killing way earlier then usual

so yea **** that guy with that hat on...Solid Jake DA BESS!!!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
TKO, if you listened to that judge saying that and didn't correct him, you deserve it. =P

Also OS gets no shoutouts but did have a lot of shenanigans

Hey_its_YO

Smash Lord
MRK head quarters my house SilverSpring MD
Mew2King - 2nd funniest drunk ive seen and i hope you enjoyed that victory slice of pizaa i gave you.

Judge - The best drunk ever by far, you snaped the party into awesome mode sunday night.

Atomsk - Great seeing you, its almost been a year since the last time.

coney - Coneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, You da bessss mayne. Great car ride and rooming with you bro. but seriously **** GA GA lmao.

meep- Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep, your my bro even though you ***** me :(

MalcolmM - *throws pillow* eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. when i come up to apex we gotta chill, hopefully you will be down here this weekend.

Speed- Killed me and TKO's Awesome drunk bro.

Sumer - good matches and nice meeting you.

esoj- you better watch your back next tournament i see you at -.-

HeyItsYO - Your a scrub bro and you gave that last match up like a little *****, step it up ******.

Danny - my brohemoth, nice teams and we def got it next time.

T.K.O.- Made my weekend man. Sorry you found out at the hotel room that i didn't drink lmao. Good thing we had them diamonds in our gas tanks n we got home in like 5 hours. Also, you better give malc a shoutout.

L_Cancel -Such a ****ing trolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. first night you spilled the sprite, ****ing two peoples socks up and then you blast the AC to like 45 degrees, still love you tho.

Today -WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, you saved me for the whole weekend. thank you so much for bringing me back my controller. You have no idea how thankful i was.

Reset- great to finally meet you even though you were bored 95% of the tournament lol.

Everyone who was in room 519 on sunday night: You are all officially da bessssssssssssss.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Raise your hand if you have a flawless record versus ITT

*raises hand*

*so does half of the midwest*

BAMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Over half of the people on the Ohio Power rankings have lost a set to me and you're next. Stop trying to oversimplify the game and discredit Shakey's Ness. He was able to do a 0-death on Judge in the consolation match. That 0-death was probably improvised and not taken from memory like other characters/players have. Shakey's Ness has tons of skill and it's really difficult to gimp skill.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Anyone wanna bet M2K 2 stocks ADHD/ Gnes next time they play?
I'll bet that. Not on his counterpick though :laugh::laugh:.

And only for Gnes >_>.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
OS - good to finally meet you man, your one chill dude.(yay you got a shoutout)

AZ - was awesome meeting and working with you. Easily the best tournament experience of my life! My Charizard is going to get revenge at Raleigh!

JV - It was great seeing you and working with you. And thanks again for the awesome opportunity you gave me. Looking forward to Raleigh!

Dazwa - Seb knew my name, GET AT ME! Haha good stuff this weekend man, we gotta write our stories soon.

Pierce - good to finally get to really meet you, weekend was too good!

Deimos - lots of respect for what you do on the boards, we will meet some day I'm sure.

Clap - you'll probably never read this but it was awesome meeting you, people like you and JV are what makes MLG the best company out there period.

All the players and spectators:
it was amazing seeing everyone and meeting new people! Congratulations to all the winners and hope to see you all next time!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Over half of the people on the Ohio Power rankings have lost a set to me and you're next. Stop trying to oversimplify the game and discredit Shakey's Ness. He was able to do a 0-death on Judge in the consolation match. That 0-death was probably improvised and not taken from memory like other characters/players have. Shakey's Ness has tons of skill and it's really difficult to gimp skill.
It's still Ness. I've said it before and I'll say it again: Bad characters played by good players will have their time in the sun, then fade away. Strong characters played by good players stand the test of time. I've always been right.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
To play M2K you'll have to get past me Freeness and Biatt.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
So I've seen a bracket image floating around that looks like it was made in tio. Does anyone know if that is gonna be uploaded to AiB/who made it so maybe I can post up full results in this thread before my exams are finished?

Top Bottom