• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Columbus 2010 Results - Full Singles & Doubles Results NOW UP!

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, those spokeswomen can't brawl.

But not to worry, Nicole got plenty of attention this weekend lolol. Dat *** man... she's too good with it.

Ban Peach?

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
Look who's talkin, Ironboots!

lolol

*shields face*

But yeah I told Cook I'd like to team with him sometime, but if we ever go to another big tournament I'd love to team with you again. We had some legit teamwork going on for sure.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Look who's talkin, Ironboots! <----- no
lolol

*shields face*

But yeah I told Cook I'd like to team with him sometime, but if we ever go to another big tournament I'd love to team with you again. We had some legit teamwork going on for sure.
as long as you team with me for the legit one, i dont care when else you team with andrew. legan will probably cry if i dont team with him again soon anyway :psycho:

Acton

Smash Journeyman
I fought San in low tier doubles and was going even with him using Ganondorf because, being a fellow top Ike and a player highly against experienced against low tiers, I know how insanely flawed and bad the character is. I smash DI out of his jab, know when he's actually not safe after n-air/f-air/b-air, can hit him out of his up b a lot when edgeguarding him, etc. Ike is effing terrible. Did you know Ganondorf's dash attack can hit Ike out of his up b even if he tries to sweetspot and go low? LOL!

Ness is better, but not by enough.

Shielding beats Ike.

Grabbing beats Ness.

If anything, me saying how bad Ike (and Ness sorta) is, is also me saying how amazing those players are for being able to win with them.

^^^^^
Try to smash DI out of his jab. I dare you. I"ve never seen someone so full of themselves. . . . looool

Acton

Smash Journeyman
I'm from San's region. Trust me, you can't SDI out of Ikes jab. There's to much hit stun on it, he'll just respace himself and continue to ****. I've had discussions about this with him in person trust me. xD

Of course I"m talking about my main Falco. Other characters of different weight may be able to, but all of this discussion was in the context of the falco ike mu.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
yeah that is true, though i have heard something about spacies having unusually weak di, and have seen myself that it is virtually impssible to SDI the falco cg to spike back onstage for wofl, dunno how that applies to falco. i know from personal experience from a good ike in the area (mr doom) that most of the time i pop out very high on the second hit and jump out *shrug

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
you can sdi out of the jabs but ike still has frame advantage, and if he can read your responce after your out of the jabs hell just hit you with stronger moves anyway

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Everyone that goes to MLG events: stop losing to Shakey. His Ness isn't anything super special, he's just a really good player playing Ness well. It's still Ness.

Dojo: Stop jumping and dairing at Ness when he's recovering. just fall and dair to gimp him. It works every time and he has nothing that can stop you except an air dodge, which is suicide for him.

Hell, that goes for everyone. I saw Shakey get out of easy gimp situations like a billion times and it made my blood pop out of my ear drums and I totally covered some kid to my right in blood. Just fall into Ness when he's giong to use his second jump and hit him with a move. He's so freaking floaty if he air dodges when he jumps, he's still vulnerable before he hits the ground. It's the easiest thing in the world and everyone treated him like he was a bomb that could explode people with his mind. that's only in the earthbound games. In Brawl he sucks.
Seriously guys, this is all you have to do to beat ness. And if you wanna beat Sonic you just have to d-tilt.

OverLade

Smash Hero
I know like, let me try to rephrase it then.

"How come none of the smashers tried to get into a relationship with the MLG females"
Because in smash people only have 1 kind of game...and it doesn't get you laid. Most just have neither.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
A yo i had alot of fun seing new faces and jus chillin like a boss...shoutouts....

meep:thanks for even driving in the first place...your a monster for staying up so long O_O
goggles kid:a yo legit sonic...rocked my GaW...lol..thanks for the housing...ur mad chill
Mekos:you stormed off right after we lost in teams? why did u leave so fast??
lie:why **** around?? its MLG not a local lol
sin:this dude....takin PA's money is to goodz
fury: yo you got good mad fast WTF O_O
smurf: MARIO-2 SMAURF-0 hahahaha
nasty:work on your spacing and using the fact that lucas has a broken Ftilt and pivot grab
pika pika:mad fun..matches
sharky:yo give it up for jack black...HAHAHA
MikeHaze: OOK???
havok:aye man stop calling me bobaback or watever...
deez:you shoulda just chilled with us
logic:give it a month or 2 im sure the gamecube controller will kick in
BIGLOU:next time i see you imma help you with ur MK problem...-_^b
Gnes:best diddy....who da **** is ADHD??
Ally:i still want my hurger canadian
M2K:Beep Beep Beep..im sure you can understand that you robot...LOL
to everyone i MM'ed: step it up....its mario...he sucks...
to all iceclimbers mains:i slay you all O_O
MX:sick yoshi WTF...i was worried O_o
jash:man u drunk little chimp...stop losin to MK (unless its jason)
keitaro:lol yo keep it in ya pants ma dude..
will DK:you and ook are probly the best ones out right now...
cheeese:thanks for the controller -_^b
tyrant:ummmm haircut??
kirin:yo good **** ma dude
Y.B.M:i can see how hard it is to transfer from a wiimote to gamecube
vinnie:im stealin your ****....xD
kain:best wolf??
richbrown:a yo GG's ill play you next time around
SAN: i got three stocked....by an ike O_O

to anyone i missed.....you'll be in the edits...xD

Yo Boss I was with my cousins. They took me home to go visit my auntie lol. I wasn't mad.

Boss I just wanted to say that it was great teaming with a PRO such as you man. I learned alot from you. Sorry I messed up during that FD match. We would have won! I'm new to the smash tourney seen and this was my first national tournement! I've learned to just stay calm and if you have the lead just play passive or stick to the role that gets you the win. I had so much fun and I think that Lucas and Luigi team was awesome! LAstly, I just wanna say ur the best with the mario brothers!! :)

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
MLG was awesome!!!! But fudge was anybody else nervouse their first match!? That was my first big legit tourney. lol my first match was on da main stage and i couldnt even play haha.

Legan

Smash Lord
i secretly had a crush on the girl running the brackets tellin people who was playing who

don't tell anyone tho its a secret
She was mad cute actually i feel you on that.

And boss it's good to see you made it back alright. Real talk, I would have covered you if I hadnt lost my debit card. Im pissed about that.

King~

Smash Champion
yo shout outs to:

m2k
ally
atomsk
tyrant
esam
pikapika
stealth
judge
lain
hunger
mikehaze
lee martian
havok
sky
junk
tko
malcolm
allied
rich brown
anther
vinnie
kirin
will
PD
kid googles
big lou
cheese
ninjalink
snack attck

sorry if im forgetting anyone, still had too much fun at this

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Vinnie's shoutouts cuz he's banned.

1: Mew2King - nice job! Nice seeing ya.
2: Ally - nice job! Nice seeing ya. Lol @ losers finals XD
3: Nick Riddle - gj
4: Lee Martin - uairx5 to up b was really unexpected lol. You’re way too good, great job.
5: Dojo - Glad you pulled it back through losers!
6: Gnes - gj
7: Tearbear - ggs man, really close. I got you next time! Lol if I would have known that YOU take people to RC, maybe I would have cp’d something else XD you’re really hard to fight. Nice placing.
8: ESAM - We never got our mm ;-; gj though once again.
9: Tyrant - you still did really well. I'm impressed. nice seeing you especially thursday. LOL @ the stare.
10: Shaky - You only place well because you main a broken character! xD nah good stuff man, I'm very impressed, hopefully next time we can MM!
11: san37111 - [insert fanboy shoutout here] omg lol you're like, the reason I don't drop gw for mk >.>
12: Judge - I'm writing myself a note that you owe me $5! >:[ fun mm lol, your Wario is getting good. Nice job getting top 12. Also I'm always gonna remember drunk Judge loooool
13: Seibrik - gj, we didn't talk any, though.
14: choice - good stuff man, I didn't know you had it in you! GJ beating atomsk. Fun doubles match.
15: Atomsk - I always seem to see you on top lol. GJ beating dehf. Great games in doubles, I always have a lot of fun seeing you.
16: RichBrown - Ah we should MM next time to prove that gw can beat Oli. I forgot to ask you. Anyways, great stuff in bracket, including beating Meep in a matchup like that. keep up the good work! Your Oli is really impressive.
17: Bizkit - nice job in bracket, gj beating fatal.
17: Shugo - nice talking to you, gj!
17: Boss - boss way too good :o let's do that MM next time. and STOP STEALING MY ****! XD
17: ook - fun games in doubles man... as you can see, I have dk exp, courtesy of Will XD
17: DEHF - you gotem next time man, it was really nice seeing you.
17: Havok - I've been watching you play, it's really incredible, you're really unique. WC is so polite btw lol you and Mike impressed me with that throughout the weekend :o
17: CO18 - ggs in doubles man. game 2 ended in a technical error by me, but it was your CP and you both most likely would have won regardless XD. Your d3 is so fast!
17: Broccoli Kong - best dk -_- just ignore people that doubt you from now on rofl. Tough break game 3 vs tearbear. It was really fun traveling with you Will. Let's travel a lot during the summer! LETS GET CAR BRAWL BTW OMG
25: Fino - Your Olimar was really good. I didn't talk to you though, hopefully next time.
25: Jem. - Nice playing you, gj vs Malcolm. We didn't talk much though =/. fun doubles friendlies Thursday night btw lol.
25: lain - I keep forgetting to ask you to MM =/ maybe next time. Your set with havok was really cool.
25: mikeHAZE - so polite! and you're fun to be around. You have an extremely good Marth. Don't let this placing get you down, you're like one of the smartest and most efficient players I've ever witnessed play. Fun friendlies Thursday night and fun rooming with ya.
25: Blue Rogue - gj beating meep.
25: Jash - Drunk Jash is so funny XD. Nice seeing you this whole weekend, yay for supporting eachother. You got ****** over in singles, having to play 2 of the top 5 players in our hemisphere ._. but definitely gj, I'm pretty sure you/bizkit were the only team that took a game from ally/m2k XD
25: NinjaLink - ny got ****ed by seeding =/, nice seeing you, and great that you found a way home =]
25: Grimace - nice snake!
33: Vex Kasrani - it was really fun seeing you all weekend, hopefully we can talk more at tourneys soon...
gw snake is only 4:6
33: coney - GIANT IVYSAUR OMG LOOOOOOOOOL such fun to hang out with you this weekend, you're like my top 10 fav smashers and ive only spent 1 weekend with you lol. fun rooming!
33: Fizzle_Boy - :o
33: Steel Samurai - :o
33: QUIVO - :o
33: ch33s3 - gj for the most part... if you can't deal with campy MKs though, maybe you should pick up another character, or learn the ditto further maybe. Nice seeing you this weekend. Giant wesasaur!!!
33: t0mmy - nice seeing you
33: Kel - :o
33: meepxzero - god **** it your ****ing ICs are so ****ing scary. Like almost as scary as Luigi. Nice seeing you, your giggle makes me smile =D
33: Sky Hazuki - if this is Sky` then HAIII nice seeing you, you first came off as an arrogant person but my opinion changed once you stopped trolling me XD. Nice seeing you man, hopefully we can talk more next tourney. You better be at Apex 2010!
33: MVD - Really fun talking to you man! Our in-depth conversation about hot-pockets changed my perception on life :o LOL. Great Snake btw!
33: Infern Angelis - didn't get to talk, next time I guess.
33: Hunger - Fun talking to you and playing you. Your Wario is scary =( gj beating Malcolm.
33: Keitaro - Fun rooming with ya Keitaro. gj all around.
33: junkk - fun doubles games man. Nice seeing ya thurday & sunday.
33: Fatal - really close game. I almost died laughing when you broke my shield and jumped to utilt me to kill me but footstooled me out of it LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
49: DarkLouis - :o
49: Mikey Lenetia - Your Peach is sooo good, you got this next time. You better be at Apex!!
49: Seph - gj man, nice rooming with you and talking with you.
49: MalcolmM - malcolm! your set with hunger was easily top 3 hyped matches of the entire tourney. Seeing you at tourneys makes my weekend like twice as better most of the time. You got this next time! Your skill level is good enough for top 8, no joke.
49: Wakka - :o
49: [Z]IKO - :o
49: Big Lou - You got this next time! Fun mm, and nice rooming with you Thursday. Really nice guy.
49: Anther - brawl minus was fun XD. You got this next time, shake dat rust off!
49: Amazing Ampharos - nice meeting you, AA. fun talking g&w with ya.
49: Nope - :o
49: KIDGoggles - KID!!! I finally get to match up the name with the face XD. Great seeing you man. great job in the bracket.
49: Speed - the patience is infinite! amazing sonic dude, it was nice rooming with you. I spent more time in the md/va room than the room I was ACTUALLY rooming in lol.
49: dextasmurf - fun rooming with you.
49: ChiboSempai - GRAB THE LEDGE, CHIBO!!!
49: Kain - Your Wolf is really impressive, keep it up. Nice seeing you.
49: Vinnie - no seeding really sucks <.<
65: Sumer - :o
65: SneakyTako - :o
65: rolrctermaniac - :o
65: nvh2pc - :o
65: GIMR - nice seeing you gimr!
65: kirbycpok - :o
65: RalphCecil - :o
65: ArgentStew - :o
65: Arty - ggs in doubles man, and OBVIOUSLY incredible job in singles.
65: dj_iskascribble - nice seeing you. You should attend more tourneys!
65: Sai90 - :o
65: MX778 - :o
65: esojose - :o
65: Krystedez - gj beating dehf, we didn't talk =/
65: Dark 3nergy - :o
65: Suyon - :o
65: Mekos - :o
65: xzax - nice seeing you this weekend xzax. See you soon hopefully.
65: Ripple - :o
65: MetalMusicMan - :o
65: FuRyOf1000SuNs - thanks for the room. I spent a total of $39 for all 4 days combined LOL. ggs in crews and stuff, lol @ laugh induced fart.
65: Lie - fun mm I guess, let's mm when I'm concious tho
65: Punishment Divine - yay for turning **** mode in teams. 13th/64 in a stacked national is really good imo. Let's work, at this more. Our teamwork was incredible at times. We beat 3 really good teams, and lost to 2 national class ones. It was really fun being with you this weekend. STPL 4 life.
65: asc853 - :o
65: -Hilt- - dk's broken, srsly don't worry about it. Impressive Oli.
65: Joey - :o
65: Sago - Nice talking to you! Your teamwork with Kain was pretty cool lol. We'll mm next time lol
65: YoshQ - :o
65: Tmacc - :o
65: KirinBlaze - Awful luck, getting elimiated by the same person in a 256 MAN BRACKET -_-... also it sucked that our teams had to play eachother in doubles. Sigh duck. Needless to say, it was really fun bein with ya this weekend.
65: Pyronic Star - nice seeing you
65: pikapika - ggs, the matchup sucks but you held up well. fun talking to you.
97: Ankoku - :o
97: Xyless - :o
97: DSF - lol
97: Acton182 - :o
97: Mothuzad - :o
97: Nasty - double Lucas was really fun. Nice rooming with you.
97: solecalibur - :o
97: Stealth_Raptor - lol
97: DLA - holy f*** at your ganon
97: ithrowthings - :o
97: King Beef - Your Peach is really great. You lost to 2 good players. Just work at it next time, you got this!
97: TheGreatMuldini7 - :o
97: Trent - :o
97: cranz - :o
97: jt5565 - :o
97: HeyItsYO - nice rooming with you and the teams friendlies =)
97: egosin33 - :o
97: Smash64 - :o
97: cr4sh - you thats a mad nice Luigi!
97: Allied - Allied you're one of my favorite smashers. I'm glad you found a way home. Good **** going mostly (all?) Wario, didn't know you even had one! You're really fun to be around. You're a doubles genius btw XD
97: [GLASSJAW] - :o
97: ScytheMagus - :o
97: lukedu4 - :o
97: Watkins1247 - :o
97: Arc.Revived - :o
97: sorasin - :o
97: kingtoon - nice rooming with you
97: Fonz - :o
97: TakeYouDown - :o
97: Silhouette - :o
97: Red_Ryu - :o
97: stephaney - ggs! nice mk!
129: aposl - :o
129: Sharky - nice seeing you again man, nice yoshi as always.
129: Jiffyboob - epic name omg...
129: BlaizeRaz0r - :o
129: coswhite - :o
129: Koojiboo - :o
129: Mister-Eric - :o
129: Aeon v1 - :o
129: Mav - :o
129: TheRealFatty - :o
129: KassandraNova - :o
129: circleguy - :o
129: Bead - :o
129: Xero_Levantine - :o
129: VorpalLyric - :o
129: Poe- - :o
129: spongejordan123 - :o
129: Lumi - :o
129: Champ - :o
129: Auspher - :o
129: Chuee95 - :o
129: King0Gus - :o
129: fzk_ - :o
129: TheBanhammer - nice gw man! It's always awesome to see other G&Ws!
129: Eviltwin0688 - :o
129: TommyGreenShirt - :o
129: Judo - :o
129: SlaughterinStew - :o
129: Riku - :o
129: Legan - :o
129: Holmes - :o
129: peep_rivers - :o
129: T.K.O. - you saved my *** Sunday night XD thanks a lot man. That md/va room was da ****ing bess. Can't wait till the summer to go to md/va to see you guys!
129: Twilight Prince - :o
129: LK24 - :o
129: Blazing Katakiri - :o
129: roflteedaniel - :o
129: Y.b.M. - :o
129: GURU3LIVE - :o
129: t1mmy - really nice seeing you. Fun friendlies and talking to you, man. I look forward to seeing you at another national :]
129: friendlyhacker7 - :o
129: MulticolorShyGuy - :o
129: King Yoshi - thanks for driving us and keeping our **** in your car. Nice talking to you too.
129: Colaya - :o
129: Sovereign90 - :o
129: whitley79 - :o
129: bschung - BEST D3??? you got this next time man!
129: Prizefighter_Inferno - :o
129: downanda - :o
129: Matser - :o
129: XeroXen - :o
129: Rathrn - :o
129: clowsui - :o
129: kamenriderw - :o
129: Thinkaman - :o
129: THE_SMILE - :o
129: Noctournez - :o
129: glove24 - :o
129: ADHD - lol
129: Braggins - :o
129: Dark-Kakashi - :o
129: Xionix - nice seeing you. Sucks ya didn't do doubles =/. Nice games vs Fatal.
129: Maverick5809 - ggs.
129: Phoenix2005 - :o
193: Duck131313 - :o
193: Higatron - :o
193: Joshkipime - :o
193: revrabies - :o
193: Silenoz666 - :o
193: Ebo - nice rooming with ya.
193: FaTaL-ThUmBs - :o
193: Framerate - best ****ing jiggs. great games lol. Even though gw:jiggs is STILL HORRIBAD. fun talkikng to you throughout the weekend :]
193: Mudvayne91 - :o
193: calic. - :o
193: distortlove - :o
193: L-R-A-Start - :o
193: Wafles_ - :o
193: poptartlovesyou - :o
193: PositiveExternality - :o
193: Machiave - :o
193: Chaz - lol
193: dj.asakura - :o
193: cammjohn - :o
193: Henry_H13 - :o
193: MysteriousSilver - :o
193: AirborneReborne - :o
193: Gumby2 - :o
193: yeti610 - :o
193: Boisfat - :o
193: Snackk - :o
193: Xyphercoop01 - :o
193: DuhZex - lol
193: PharaohTPM - :o
193: -Ensis- - :o
193: Tutu_No.2 - :o
193: JTSM - :o
193: Dalegendarysamus - lol
193: BMX09 - :o
193: L_Cancel - L!!! nice seeing you. you sick troll. you should really come to ny/nj one day!!!
193: lou_4222 - You should have showed up day 2, lou ~_~... nice meeting you though!
193: Ori_bro - :o
193: FS_SlimJim - :o
193: Today - today, nice meeting you! your gw is actually really good, just keep working at it, and if you feel like you need secondaries, then do so. Thanks for the support.
193: CaptainPlatypus - :o
193: Atopgun007 - :o
193: WhatsThePoint - :o
193: insanedifficulty09 - :o
193: Sphere. - nice meeting ya :p
193: DrillbitSammy - :o
193: Shadow_111 - lol
193: LoliLovesRain - As I said, you have potential, stick with it!
193: bellboys6779 - :o
193: Calebyte - :o
193: giobot - :o
193: Nistacular - :o
193: The_crum - :o
193: Snakeee - lol
193: RoyalTempest - :o
193: SniperSnakeCQC - :o
193: Lokeloki - :o
193: HigherCalling - ggs.
193: drj12 - :o

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
my shoutout is so pro lol

L L L L

look at the letter L, they're like mini ledges

"There's so many ledges and I just need to... grab them"

CO18

Smash Hero
Wait what minty you were there or is that a troll post if it isnt my bad lmao but I dont remember seeing/playing you

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
tourney was mad fun! (I was entered as [GLASSJAW] btw)

nickriddle/sole/ybm/dazwa - zss too good??
nick riddle - amazing performance..... both singles and doubles. well done sir.
san/shaky - hell yea low tiers! you guys are great.
boss - stop playing me oos/at home. :/ great job this weekend though man. and you always fun to chill with.
vinnie - GIANT IVYSAUR/team soon?
kirin - GJ beating ADHD LOLOLOL. best linkmario???
will - good seeing you again. you did so well!
m2k - thanks for teaching my gf how to shield!
nick riddle's girlfriend - train up! you've got mad potential! we must play again sometime.
co18 - thanks for letting me use your super secret pass :D
dehf - cool meeting you. wish we got more than one match in. i've almost got a handle on that matchup!
mvd - i got green greened! biggest lead i ever blew! no johns though, you played so well, and did great afterwards. one of the nicest guys i met this weekend.
YO - thanks for teaming! next time lets practice lol. anubis got us. ;x
jash - hows my **** taste LOL. you were so fun to hang with. again sometime!
ninjalink - we shoulda played more. I want to actually practice this game when i have freetime. >< come back soon
Lcancel - dude, I thought my bracket was a little lame. you got pooped on! You too goodz. we'll do much better next time. <3 see ya soon.
KID - thanks for my final set before that crappy-*** drive lol. dair is so slick! I felt dumb each time it worked! it is too legit though
speed - dont even think about switching characters. youre about to do amazing things.
coney/tk - give me my wii cords *****es! good job with the placing zak. we should like... play more.
malcolm - mlg hates you. sorry bro! <3
big lou - you such a nice guy!
meep - your fox is so patient! looking forward to seeing that in our region. i sad about the lack of alcohol ;x
gimr/aposl/logic/deez/sin/lie - we should prob start repping us harder lol. we got this. good seeing you guys.
allied - good chillin with you again man. wish we got some friendlies in
sumer - thanks for stayin with us! great job repping 519 lol. glad you didn't forfeit round 2
reset - ahhhh you shouldve gone with me to the venue on day 2 :( :( :( well it was great meeting you in person. see ya next time!
frame...something/rob main - gg's man, wish we got to play some friendlies later on. you need the matchup experience, because i know its tough. hopefully we'll play again sometime

uhhh more later.. gettin tired

M@v

Subarashii!
After all that **** you were talking too.

Dont talk the talk if you can't walk the walk.

Just saying >.>

Top Bottom