• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 4 - Sykesville, MD - Set 6-7, 08 - Guaranteed $5000 Pot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Percon

Smash Lord
So we're in a bit of a pickle. I asked plank to email me his address and he never did, we can't leave without his address.

All I remember is it's in frederick. Can anyone help us out quickly by giving us planks address?

-Niko

chinesahh

Smash Lord
so many questions.

alright yes you get 5 dollars off if you bring a tv/wii. only 5 per person tho.

the venue is not offering housing friday (today)

singles wont finish on saturday in any fashion (korn wtf?)

the tripping wiis can be brought, but we will put them on specific tvs. players can then choose whether or not they want to play on them. (no picky **** tho, like "i only want to play on non tripping wiis", etc)

noodles

Smash Champion
i suggest checking the sd cards since people may put other cheats in it to make the matches in their favor/whoever else plays on it.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Someone have a laptop with the program on it. Have a couple SD cards. Have tourney officials check the cards and make sure that's the only code on it. Test it for like 5 minutes to make sure it works. Once its fully tested copy to the other cards. I think its feasible.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
okay, ill be coming

greg, we're teaming

i just want top 5 in singles. hopefully im not asking too much XD

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
My mom's flipping **** because the numbers for the store aren't working. XD Somebody got a working number for the store?

chinesahh

Smash Lord
4 Neutrals: Battlefield, Final Destination, Smashville, Yoshi's Story
-- 11 Counterpick stages: Battleship Halberd, Brinstar, Castle Siege, Delfino Plaza,
Frigate Orpheon, Jungle Japes, Lylat Cruise, Norfair, Pokemon Stadium 1, Pokemon Stadium 2,
Rainbow Cruise

these are the stages. **** off if you dont like them

also everyone remember to bring wiis and brawl discs. we need discs.

and if you dont want to play on a tripless wii, you dont have to

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
4 Neutrals: Battlefield, Final Destination, Smashville, Yoshi's Story
-- 11 Counterpick stages: Battleship Halberd, Brinstar, Castle Siege, Delfino Plaza,
Frigate Orpheon, Jungle Japes, Lylat Cruise, Norfair, Pokemon Stadium 1, Pokemon Stadium 2,
Rainbow Cruise

these are the stages. **** off if you dont like them
Lol at **** off if u dont like them. Sounds alright to me. No pictochat which is weird but its cool. PS2 is kinda iffy but i'll deal.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
emergency HOUSING

Can Anyone House 2 Da Members For Saturday After The 1st Day Of The Tournament And Sunday If The Tournament Goes On Too Late?

I Need This Response Asap!!!!

Snakeee

Smash Master
Hey what do you guys think of the weather situation tomorrow? Is it a big deal and should people travel earlier? I'm not too worried about the storm, I really just want to make sure I get there in time lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Snakeee did you talk with JCesar? I cant go to this, dumb check did not come in, so you can have my housing spot. and GL 2morrow

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
pick up from either the bus or train station

yo, jceaser says yes. you can stay at his place. its about 25 minutes from the venue
can anyone do that for 2 DA members also?

also slikvik i need some contact info so i can talk to jceaser about houing and what not so give me that asap a screen name or a phone number or both please asap .

Lobos

Smash Master
What is a good time to get there for singles...5ish...? If not I'll call your cell travis

Good Luck to everyone tomorrow and drive safe storm should be out of here by saturday night.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Snakeee did you talk with JCesar? I cant go to this, dumb check did not come in, so you can have my housing spot. and GL 2morrow
Awwwwwwwwwww...that means no NikoK shenanigans :laugh:

Also, go Canada w00000t

Will someone be providing live updates? This **** is too exciting :p

Shinku

Smash Champion
good luck md/va. i wont be attending this tournament but im throwing some predictions cuz i wanna

1st teams Groom Blue

1st Singles Mew2king.

have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom