• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 4 - Sykesville, MD - Set 6-7, 08 - Guaranteed $5000 Pot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snakeee

Smash Master
And the funny part is that that rarely, RARELY ever happens.
I've beaten you in pools.
Bring on the trash talk it just makes me want to win more :)

Anyway what days is the venue offering housing?
I need somewhere to stay Friday, and if possible maybe even Sunday.
EDIT: I can't bring my Wii, it's been having problems reading discs so I don't want that to be a risk during an important match. I'll pay the extra 3 bucks.

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
this is a brawl tournament thread, in the tournament listings section. youd think the people competing in tournaments care about being good.
QFT.

You'd think the "brawl suxxorz go bak 2 SSBM" posts would go away now that it's been roughly 6 months since release.. and i believe we have shown that brawl can be competitive too...

Sigh. People are ********.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
i literally want to keep tripping in entirely for ddd/falco

it's also a mental thing, for some reason playing on a non-tripping wii (in my head) feels like the code might be affecting something else in the game. it'd **** up my whole **** i'd think about it too much

stop trying to change the game WTF, ****s so annoying

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ok so my other ride bailed on me and once again me and m2k are left without a ride.

can someone plz pick us up from either new jersey (cinnaminson) or philly (nj preferred though). we'll both pay $$ to chip in for gas and such.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
i literally want to keep tripping in entirely for ddd/falco

it's also a mental thing, for some reason playing on a non-tripping wii (in my head) feels like the code might be affecting something else in the game. it'd **** up my whole **** i'd think about it too much

stop trying to change the game WTF, ****s so annoying

So, Travis, do you want us who have no tripping code to use it?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
ok so my other ride bailed on me and once again me and m2k are left without a ride.

can someone plz pick us up from either new jersey (cinnaminson) or philly (nj preferred though). we'll both pay $$ to chip in for gas and such.
I can't get you from there, but if you guys can get to White Marsh/Perry Hall MD, I can get you from there (its on the other side of MD from where the tourney is, right off I-95)

Sorry that I can't be of more assistance.

GOTM

Smash Champion
this is chibo

i got a ride, not completely sure if were using jcaesar's housing but i guess we are? me m2k blackwaltz inui atomsk i think?

kirbstir

Smash Lord
I doubt singles would be finished on saturday =p like 100% of two-day tourneys I've been to, singles finals were on the last day

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Bus/Train would be the most convenient options then, but if you're concerned about time and don't mind spending some cash a plane trip isn't bad either- BWI is not too far from the venue. (About 1 hour or so)

Or if you don't mind the drive, basically just head all the way down I-95 all the way till you get here, then you'll get on the Baltimore Beltway, take 1 exit and drive straight until you reach the venue. It should be an easy (albeit long) drive.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Hey can anyone get me from the Greyhound stop at Baltimore Plaza saturday morning?...
I will provide gas money
Also no one answered me on whether the venue was offering housing tomorrow or not.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
chibo again

are we gonna start singles pools on sat if theres time?

like round 1 singles pools sat, round 2 (if needed) and bracket on sun, with time for crews.

also, is there anychance of teams pools?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well way to get screwed over at the last min. I might not be able to go. This check I usually get every month, did not come in the mail. sometimes its early, somtimes its late. Stupid azz people. So JCeasar I'm gonna leave you a message letting you know if I can make it or not around 2, thats when the mail comes in. If I dont get it, I can't make it and you can give my housing spot to someone who can use it. If I can't make it, give my housing to Snakeee. he really needs it.

So If I don't get it in the mail, GL to all N.Y people. Snakeee and shadow (if shadow is going) do your thing, you know how it is up in N.Y.

Pk_Starstorm11

Smash Cadet
No idea how bad I want to go to this but its an 8 hour drive for me. I don't get how staying over night is only $8 or whatever? Where do you stay?

Oh and also so let me get this right, there is two pools one for singles and one for doubles so the $65 gets me entry to the singles and me and a friend into doubles? I am really interested in going to this if my friend or brother will come with me im def going to be there.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
No idea how bad I want to go to this but its an 8 hour drive for me. I don't get how staying over night is only $8 or whatever? Where do you stay?

Oh and also so let me get this right, there is two pools one for singles and one for doubles so the $65 gets me entry to the singles and me and a friend into doubles? I am really interested in going to this if my friend or brother will come with me im def going to be there.
the entry fee is just for you. your friend will have to pay the fee as well. the venue is offering housing you would just sleep on the floor for 8 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom