• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 4 - Sykesville, MD - Set 6-7, 08 - Guaranteed $5000 Pot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Program

Smash Apprentice
Yo Travis, Is Gaame PLaye going to have Ps3s for these Sc4 matches in case brawl gets to crowded?

BTW, blues, Megaman 9 is supposed to come out this month.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
So Linguini Can't go anymore, but im still down.

Basically just need to make sure i can still house with plank, if not is there anyone else that'd be able to house me/get a pickup from the airport?

Commin in friday night, leavin florida at 6.
just pm me i guess if you think you can help.

PLANK PM ME TOO

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I'm good at SC2...I can play Yoda in SC4 lol I've played the game twice

Street Fighter 3 anybody? I'm really not good at any fighting games other than smash bros. I could play Smash 64, but my smash melee stuff would be out the window at this point, since i'm so used to brawl.

I can play Halo 3 and Perfect Dark ok...I would say Mario Kart DS but I Know Azen dominates that game as well, Mario Kart 64 i'm good with, or single player games Time Trials- I would gladly take on anyone in a Megaman X (if we had a copy) or Super Mario Bros/Super Mario Bros. 3 MM

GOTM

Smash Champion
I can play Halo 3 and Perfect Dark ok...I would say Mario Kart DS but I Know Azen dominates that game as well, Mario Kart 64 i'm good with, or single player games Time Trials- I would gladly take on anyone in a Megaman X (if we had a copy) or Super Mario Bros/Super Mario Bros. 3 MM
this is chibo on my friends name...

would u accept a mario 64 speed run mm?

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink

Prepare yourself people. A tropical storm that you'll feel no sympathy from is coming. Tropical Storm Ike will f-smash all that will come in it's way. Once it becomes Hurricane Ike, it'll fight for it's hurricane friends. Instead of f-smashing you, it'll Great Aether you. Take that Hurricane Meta-Knight.

^_^

Alukard

Smash Hero
I kinda wish the hurricane wasn't named ike so i wouldn't have to see all these corny posts...

NL, are you and the other NYers still comin?
nope we aren't... brawl died over here =] ... sorry dudes ... only like 2 good nyers are going lol ... hopefully brawl dies for u guys too =]

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
this is chibo on my friends name...

would u accept a mario 64 speed run mm?
Nah I'm not practiced at that I can glitch up the stairs ok but I've never actually done the speed run. I've never done the bunny glitch either so it makes it tough for me to compete. I would just be giving away my money.

I would do SMB/SMB3 or even SMW, although I'm not as great on SMW I can do it pretty quick I mess up a lot on Star World 4.

Alukard

Smash Hero
nah, were actually good at the game, so we stay interested
LOL ... ummm ok ... the reason it died wasn't because we aren't interested u ****** ... plz show me where in my post it says that ...

is everyone in MD/VA a complete d!ck?

forute

Smash Ace
oh yeah we're the ***** it's not like you just said you hope our scene dies or anything, that makes sense
how can you make a comment like that and not expect to be called out lol

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ROFL forte gets all personal because he's angry the woodbridge scene has died and doesn't want to see it happen to the rest of us

good **** forte XD

Alukard

Smash Hero
oh yeah we're the ***** it's not like you just said you hope our scene dies or anything, that makes sense
how can you make a comment like that and not expect to be called out lol
umm mayb because if it dies out as well u guys can host tournies for melee since thats wat is going on for nyc thats wat i meant by i hope it happens over there as well ... and i dont expect for someone to say my state/area sucks ... i didn't bash brawl or anyone skillz

g-regulate

Smash Hero
hey its nothing personal guy, dont be so defensive. if you guys were good at the game then maybe
A ...more of you would come down and enter the big tournaments, or...
B ...the game wouldnt "die" in your respective area

its just a fact that md/va automatically assumes everyone from everywhere else is really bad until they prove otherwise. people can get angry and post all day but until they win matches and beat us nothing changes.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hey its nothing personal guy, dont be so defensive. if you guys were good at the game then maybe
A ...more of you would come down and enter the big tournaments, or...
B ...the game wouldnt "die" in your respective area

its just a fact that md/va automatically assumes everyone from everywhere else is really bad until they prove otherwise. people can get angry and post all day but until they win matches and beat us nothing changes.
And the funny part is that that rarely, RARELY ever happens.

kirbstir

Smash Lord
LOL ... ummm ok ... the reason it died wasn't because we aren't interested u ****** ... plz show me where in my post it says that ...

is everyone in MD/VA a complete d!ck?
I find it funny that you get so upset that someone insults your area, but you're quick to do the same kind of attack when asking if everybody in our area is a ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom