• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Every time I play with randoms in a CoD game, it makes me want to club baby seals because of their atrocious scores. (i.e. 2-19, 5-20, 6-18 etc.)

:mad:

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
ok finally i get to play tonight after foreverrrr

and i need some good games

ie. not playing with random scrubs

WHO WANTS TO PLAY TONIGHT??!

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Every time I play with randoms in a CoD game, it makes me want to club baby seals because of their atrocious scores. (i.e. 2-19, 5-20, 6-18 etc.)

On the other hand, if you play with a full party of 6, it's a struggle to get kills a lot of the time.

I'll probably be on tonight if anyone wants to play.

DSTP

Smash Journeyman

Half of what makes me mad about this is that your teammates are obviously not contributing, the other half is that they're handing out killstreaks to the enemy like candy.

Chances are slim to none that I'll be on tonight, but it's a possibility.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion

You'll find that people get scores like that even when you call in a Blackbird. Yeah I know, randoms are crap.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
My body is ready for tonight.
Team SWF will commence its ******.
Delta, we need delta.
We need thunder too.
Odin has da best knifeahawks too.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Agreed here. I have all of the CoD series on both xbox and playstation, and there is no difference between the two, except for the vocal amount of douchebags on xbox haha. I play on PS3 because it seems like the xbox has the younger crowd, I like the PS3 controller more for its side-by-side sticks, and because PS3 is easier to move to multiple outputs (my ps3 is hooked up to a projector, 55 inch plasma, and a smaller flat panel). That said, I wouldn't mind playing with you 360 players once in a while to see what's up, but I'd prefer some MW2 or MW1.

Great games Roach, I really need to get better at MP, but I'm not very aggressive yet. Zombies is way more fun anyways haha, sorry my connection kept crapping out on us, that probably cost us a couple rounds. Playing in later rounds with no Ray Gun/Thunder Gun is very difficult though, hopefully you guys don't get them all next time! If you want to play tomorrow, I'd like to play again. My roommate that was playing with us has only played a couple of times, so sorry if I was trying to teach him in-game so much. Considering all that, we did very well. If anyone else wants in let me know, guess I'll have to set aside a couple hours to get far.
I'll play at any time any place just message me when you wanna play if I'm on

And I learned how legit Double Tap Oscillator/Ray Gun was yesterday too <3

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Yesterday night, I was playing with WoR and Whiteboy7thst, and Wings raged so much that he smashed his controller against a wall so hard you could literally hear it shatter against his wall, even over his cussing. Probably the funniest thing I've ever heard on mic.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
I've smashed a total of zero controllers. No matter how angry I get at games I never get angry enough to smash something I worked for.

I have a mate who must've smashed atleast 3 due to the CoD franchise though.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
My friend raged over Soul Calibur once. It was actually pretty scary. O____O

Well, mostly cause his nickname in our group is Death. And he didn't just rage. It was more like...

The man was steaming hate from his body. Black aura and ****. Needless to say I slowly backed out of the room.

EDIT: Oh, by rage, I mean he twisted the controller in his hands, A LOT, snapped some pins and stuff internally, and then threw it at the wall when he was done. Which then shattered.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Yesterday night, I was playing with WoR and Whiteboy7thst, and Wings raged so much that he smashed his controller against a wall so hard you could literally hear it shatter against his wall, even over his cussing. Probably the funniest thing I've ever heard on mic.
You play with WoR? Nice! Surprised Blops is pissing people off.

I've smashed a total of zero controllers. No matter how angry I get at games I never get angry enough to smash something I worked for.

I have a mate who must've smashed atleast 3 due to the CoD franchise though.
I once got so mad at Gears of War 1 because I was playing it online and kept on dying. I almost took the disc out of my 360 and wanted to bite down on it.

I've never raged hard enough to do anything irrational other than grunt.
I just swear a lot. I sometimes push down hard on the sticks on the 360 controller.

Oh and the 'First Strike' map pack is coming out on the PS3 on March 3rd and the PC at a later date.

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/02/09/black-ops-first-strike-ps3-date/

S

smash brawl player 99021

Alex and I are on 36 right now for Ascension. Holy balllllllllls

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I had to single handedly clutch round 36 which was such a nightmare, considering I was low on Thundergun. I clutched, but he spawned with no Ray Gun or Jug and monkeys swarmed us.

What got me is how he got downed by two crawlers who were the only ones left come round 35. Oh well.

If you want, Grandeza, we'll have some strategies up on youtube. If you still wanna know, shoot me a message on AIM. Strakeddd

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I got an epic crossmap Ballistic knife kill today, it's on my file share for anyone interested.

Sorry for not joining you guys earlier but I had no headset and my friend was playing too.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Give a holla anyone if your manly enough to use shotguns only like me lol.

Top Bottom