• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Thawk ballistic knife And tac grenades I'd reckon

Btw does steady aim help alot? If at all
I tried steady pro with my knifing, and it didn't do enough for me. That's why I warlord pro for my twin hawk seeking Thawks. <3

I'm thinking for other modes running scavenger and maybe ninja. I really don't think I'd enjoy using ghost. I mean, I know it'd be helpful, but I dunno.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Scavenger Pro/Warlord Pro/Marathon
Ballistic knife+Tomahawk?
Plus, you'd start off with more knife bullets.

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
Getting the pro versions of perks is sooo much harder in this game than in MW2. Some of the stuff they make you do takes way too much time.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
This is true. I'll experiment later.

Frakkin' marathon pro... X_X It eludes me so much...
You have no idea how many CTF games I had to play to get the 15 flag caps. I did that first prestige. Never again, well unless I get to 15th prestige, then obviously it would be worth it. Unless anyone has any really good tips on how to get 15 flag caps quickly.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Play against bad players with Lightweight/Marathon/Steady Aim Pro with the PM63 with rapid fire. The whole point is to not have to have fire fights.
You DONT LOSE FIRE FIGHTS WITH THE PM63.
It kills SO FAST. goddamn
this ***** is loaded
oh **** its empty
oh **** its loaded
oh **** its empty
HILARY CLINTON
you just ate bullets for breakfast
WITHOUT ANY MILK
whoever used that gun has TEN TIMES THE MANLY OF YOU
TEN TIMES THE MANLY

Note to F8AL, I didn't censor dodge and this is of a humorous context, so I hope you dun get mad.
Regardless, I'm serious about that class. I got marathon pro my first prestige with it.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
^

That would be amazing.

I agree, PM63 is a pretty deadly gun. The Spectre s also really good.
PM63 doesn't do it for me. Needs scavenger and extended mags to compete with the 74u. The Spectre, on the other hand, is a really good gun. Only thing I can't stand is the iron sights.

74u it is. :awesome:

Fletch

Smash Master
Played "Five" for the second time last night, made it to twenties before I succumbed to piss poor teammmates. Five seems a lot more difficult than Kino. Roach you ready to get to level 50 this weekend on Kino? Better set aside a couple of hours haha.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Played "Five" for the second time last night, made it to twenties before I succumbed to piss poor teammmates. Five seems a lot more difficult than Kino. Roach you ready to get to level 50 this weekend on Kino? Better set aside a couple of hours haha.
"Five" is bad. Don't play it.

Enjoy getting to level 29 on Kino seeing as it's completely average. I'll go play Ascension now. :glare:

Grandeza

Smash Master
I love Five! It's so different from the other maps. Although it's much harder and there's no real great strategy to do in my experience =\ except on solo but who cares about solo

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
O D I N was on fire with his Tomahawks and knives today.

Discuss.
I love your ODINhawks.

I didn't notice this the first time. Yeah, I've had WoR on my friends list for a couple of months now, just one of many incredibly strong players on my friends list.
I'm just surprised that he'd play with randoms. I assumed he only played with the YT CoD community. That's all.

Player-1

Smash Legend
What's this about tomahawks? Anything with those you can count me in, nearly 4900 kills with them now =).

Also if anyone is ever up for zombies you can invite me, my GT is uber fatwad.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Damn bro, I'm ready to give it a try this weekend. Just hope I don't get ****ty*** weapons from the box like I was getting though. Gotta aim for dat Oscillator with D.Tap for extra legitness

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I'm just surprised that he'd play with randoms. I assumed he only played with the YT CoD community. That's all.
This is xLeafybug we're talking about here, far from a random, more like a legend lololololol

But all joking aside, he actually plays with subs a lot, especially on PS3.

How'd he end up on your friends list?
I don't remember, but chances are that it was probably from a Twitter post that I saw of his back when I actively watched YT videos. I've had him added since November, and I don't remember that far back for something so trivial. I've played with him before that though, so who knows.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Damn bro, I'm ready to give it a try this weekend. Just hope I don't get ****ty*** weapons from the box like I was getting though. Gotta aim for dat Oscillator with D.Tap for extra legitness

Oscillator is BAD. On "Five", go for Ray Gun, Monkeys, and an Aug/Commando/Galil. Winter's Howl is just bad.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings

Oscillator is BAD. On "Five", go for Ray Gun, Monkeys, and an Aug/Commando/Galil. Winter's Howl is just bad.
Why would that be? Go into Five, camp in the pack-a-punch room, wait for the doors to open, **** the entire horde with your ginormous mag size, and get about 5000 points meanwhile

S

smash brawl player 99021

Why would that be? Go into Five, camp in the pack-a-punch room, wait for the doors to open, **** the entire horde with your ginormous mag size, and get about 5000 points meanwhile
Because there are so many better options. RPK is better, but both are average. :oneeye:

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Why does everything have to be average? Its either the best thing since the internet or its average.
That's all I have ever heard.
I SAY
Lets make a weapon tier list. It will include at least one of each weapons in each major tier, meaning shotguns will still have a place even though they're hard to use and not very good.

Basically, it'd be like:

S.
G11
Commando
Famas
AK74u
blah

A.
Blah
Spas
PSG-1 (its better than the LOL. Deal with it.)
Blah

Or whatever you guys see fit (the above is silly)

S

smash brawl player 99021

Why does everything have to be average? Its either the best thing since the internet or its average.
That's all I have ever heard.
I SAY
Lets make a weapon tier list. It will include at least one of each weapons in each major tier, meaning shotguns will still have a place even though they're hard to use and not very good.

Basically, it'd be like:

S.
G11
Commando
Famas
AK74u
blah

A.
Blah
Spas
PSG-1 (its better than the LOL. Deal with it.)
Blah

Or whatever you guys see fit (the above is silly)
Why do you give guns such stupid nicknames?

Grandeza

Smash Master
Because there are so many better options. RPK is better, but both are average. :oneeye:
Oscillator has so much ammo though. I mean does RPK kill zombies with so many fewer bullets that it's worth using on zombies over HK. I love HK just because of the upgraded 750 bullets.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
G11 the best gun in the game!? My arse.

*Shoot them with G11* "Gah hitmarkers!" *Try to shoot them again but miss as their AK74u/FAMAS bullets rip through you. Die.*

Top Bottom