• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
At mid/long range it's da bess.

Also sorry for not being on long last night. I just bought sonic adventure and i wanted to play a bit before bed.

I love the chao garden.

Fletch

Smash Master
Oscillator is BAD. On "Five", go for Ray Gun, Monkeys, and an Aug/Commando/Galil. Winter's Howl is just bad.
Oscillator is ok as a secondary, that's what I was telling Roach mid-game. Why do you think Winter's Howl is bad? I've seen some pretty game-saving stuff with it, but I've only played "Five" twice and never got the gun myself. As for the non-ubers, Galil is best gun.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Oscillator is ok as a secondary, that's what I was telling Roach mid-game. Why do you think Winter's Howl is bad? I've seen some pretty game-saving stuff with it, but I've only played "Five" twice and never got the gun myself. As for the non-ubers, Galil is best gun.
Because, it doesn't even kill a group in one shot. Wunderwaffle does, Thundergun does (with exceptions). Whowl just weakens them. It sucks at Rounds 25-30 and up.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Because, it doesn't even kill a group in one shot. Wunderwaffle does, Thundergun does (with exceptions). Whowl just weakens them. It sucks at Rounds 25-30 and up.
I mean yeah that's of course true but you make it sound like Thunder Gun and Wunderwaffle are possible to get on the map. I agree that it's not the best but comparing it to guns not useable on Five doesn't exactly prove a point. It does have it's uses though. It's great on the doctor, thief, or whatever you want to call it and although it doesn't necessarily kill all the zombies, they do slow down a bunch and can be a game saver. I agree that there are better options, but bad? Not by a longshot imo.

Grandeza

Smash Master
My friend rage quit on me on Ascension. I guess he was just having a bad day. I got to round 20 by myself. He left around 16 =\ The monkeys got me! Those damn monkeys. Raygun makes it sooo easy but otherwise I struggle a lot with them a lot. Right outside the pack a punch, running around that raised platform thing, is such a good circle strategy! Had a ton of fun and it was very useful.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Meh I don't really think so. I was so not impressed with it yesterday. Especially without the double tap perk, it's just not that amazing. It's still nothing to sneeze at though! I would take it over most other guns just for the clip size. Ray Gun is of course just amazing. Thundergun is also really good of course. RPK and Galil are also great. Up until like round 13 I keep the MP5K and use that a lot. But then it starts running out in the middle of a round so i'll get something else out of the box.

I really don't see as much a need for speed cola on ascension. Maybe I'll grab it but not till after juggernog, quick revive and maybe phd flopper. I mean the whole reason for speed cola is so that there's less time to get trapped and killed while reloading. But ascension has so much open space that I don't see this as an issue anymore.

Also as weird as this sounds I had a dream that I was playing zombies on Kino with some smashboards people although the only one I specifically remember was Odin. Odd, but I thought I'd share that.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Raygun + RPK is a good combo for a while until around 25ish the zombies start tanking it. After that it doesn't really matter what you have, maybe a good pistol/smg to run around with. At least that's what I usually do. My personal favorite guns are mustang and sally and the aug though.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I just played through the campaign out of boredom. I just realized two things

Mason killed JFK
and that no wonder so many young people want to go in the army if **** like the ending happens where you blow up a ship and you come up while patriotic music plays while jets come in and do tricks and crap

The army is WAY too overromiticsed by the media

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I love wager matches. I kept on demoting my friends today in gun game and I clutched a one in the chamber match. It was nuketown, 1v1, he had 3 lives and I had 1.

Feels good man.

Grandeza

Smash Master
D: round 20 again >< Played with my friend and two of his friends but his friends weren't so great D:

Are the ascension leaderboards screwed up? They only show my latest game

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
The HK and RPK are bad. Guns got really screwed over in Black Ops. In Der Riese, you had a variety of usable guns for the 30+ rounds. PPSh, MG, Ray Gun, Wunder Waffe, Flamethrower and STG are all amazing.

In Black Ops zombies, the two undisputed best are Ray Gun and Thundergun. I cannot stress how important the Thundergun is, we got to Round 30 on Ascension with me not getting downed once while I had Thundergun. Badger and Jeremy got about 8?? downs each because you're only allowed one. Ray Gun is necessary at later rounds but I prefer the M16. M16 is probably the best reg gun, 10 times better than HK or RPK. Upgraded, it's just too good and having ammo off the wall is imperative. We got to round 32 I think before I got disconnected from Live, that was an easy level 40+ game.

If you hate the M16 that much, hit the box and alternate between Galil, Commando and Aug. <-- in order of how good they are.

flaco

The Terminator
Well guys I am prestige lvl 3 is kinda of hard sometimes to do it,you will get bored trust me I have and I dont play the game the whole day

Grandeza

Smash Master
The HK and RPK are bad. Guns got really screwed over in Black Ops. In Der Riese, you had a variety of usable guns for the 30+ rounds. PPSh, MG, Ray Gun, Wunder Waffe, Flamethrower and STG are all amazing.

If you hate the M16 that much, hit the box and alternate between Galil, Commando and Aug. <-- in order of how good they are.
I'm really curious why you feel this way. I of course agree that RG and TG are <3 but I'm not understanding why you dislike RPK and HK. Is it because of the lack of mobility? I love both of them for their huge ammo supply. I mean I know Galil, Commando and Aug are great but Aug over RPK or HK? =\ I don't see why when RPK lasts so much longer. M16 is pretty good. I prefer MP5K for off the wall just because of accessibility convenience.

Top Bottom