• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I swear I was because in that same match I got one of my double nades, I got the other one for getting 120(?) kills with a warlord weapon

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I have no idea. But if you toss a nade at the B flag, or at the C(?) flag on summit(lol5mannades) at the beginning of the match in Domination, you can get that challenge done instantly.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Player-1: Sure man, feel free to add me. We'll get some games going sometime with Thunder, piss the world off. :awesome:

Delta: You're gonna have to show me. :-/ I don't get it.

Fuel: O_o I... I don't get it either. It SHOULD give you the challenge. That's weird. Sorry man. :<

S

smash brawl player 99021

In reference to the comments and questions earlier about when I said average, it was because when I do see Trips or Quads, they're usually just like that. It is average because any player who catches a team lined up like the human centipede can get a triple or quad.
What I look for in a quadruple kill is people who aren't idiots and are aware of your presence. They should've been outplayed by your reaction time and situation awareness. Finding silly L96'ers who are trying to get sweet 360 noscopes across ten maps all standing in a row because they're trying to get in the same spot isn't too fun of a multikill.
That's why I said average.
At least I'm trying. Some clips are better than no clips.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
At least I'm trying. Some clips are better than no clips.
Agreed.

The way I look at it, if I'm having fun, do something I thought was cool/funny, I'm gonna share that.

Which is the idea behind the montage I'm getting made. It's not a 'I'm so 1337 and pro' kinda thing. It's a, "Hey, I have a bunch of clips I wanna share cause I had fun doing it and it looked cool". :D

EAT DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKEY!

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
In reference to the comments and questions earlier about when I said average, it was because when I do see Trips or Quads, they're usually just like that. It is average because any player who catches a team lined up like the human centipede can get a triple or quad.
What I look for in a quadruple kill is people who aren't idiots and are aware of your presence. They should've been outplayed by your reaction time and situation awareness. Finding silly L96'ers who are trying to get sweet 360 noscopes across ten maps all standing in a row because they're trying to get in the same spot isn't too fun of a multikill.
That's why I said average.
LOL

As if triples and quads are common or easy to get. <3

I'll give you 2 weeks to get one.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Alright, progress! Got to round 26 with my friends on Ascension yesterday. Clutched 24 and 25. We definitely could've gotten farther(no johns), but I had to go to sleep. After I left they died the next round to monkeys(LOL). But on the leaderboards it says I only got to round 6 with 43 kills. It like cut off the first digit of everything :<

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Is it only me or is the flamethrower slightly better than it used to be? I picked up someone elses AUG Flamethrower and I was just racking in the kills with it. I made my own class like that and somehow managed to get a triple kill.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
It's a good attachment, but it doesn't last long enough to be useful enough to surpass the supressor IMO.

Fletch

Smash Master
Alright, progress! Got to round 26 with my friends on Ascension yesterday. Clutched 24 and 25. We definitely could've gotten farther(no johns), but I had to go to sleep. After I left they died the next round to monkeys(LOL). But on the leaderboards it says I only got to round 6 with 43 kills. It like cut off the first digit of everything :<
The leaderboards for Zombies are completely glitched. My bests right now are 30 on Kino and 23 on "Five". My Kino one reset to 21 after I got to 25 on a game with Roach, and after we played a game on "Five" yesterday, it reset my rounds to 6. I looked it up and I guess this is a common problem.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
To Badger and O D I N, I didn't say those clips weren't quads, but I was simply saying that when I do see quads, they're usually like that, and that what I look for in entertaining quads is nonhumancentipede type arrangements.

LOL

As if triples and quads are common or easy to get. <3

I'll give you 2 weeks to get one.
I'm kinda quitting Black Ops, but I got a triple collateral on MW2 on highrise.
It's easy but its a triple.

Regardless, on the issue of black ops, I'll play every once in a while but I'm bored and aggravated of/at the multiplayer.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Yesterday night, I failed a 1vs4 clutch in S&D, even after I put up a Blackbird. I am officially the worst player here. :(

Oh well, at least my win streak is still progressing really well, at about 320 and counting.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Is it only me or is the flamethrower slightly better than it used to be? I picked up someone elses AUG Flamethrower and I was just racking in the kills with it. I made my own class like that and somehow managed to get a triple kill.
lol I remember that, funny stuff

Fletch

Smash Master
Playing Kino in about 45 minutes if anyone is interested. Need a solid 30 rounds to be happy today. Roach you better play.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
To Badger and O D I N, I didn't say those clips weren't quads, but I was simply saying that when I do see quads, they're usually like that, and that what I look for in entertaining quads is nonhumancentipede type arrangements.

I'm kinda quitting Black Ops, but I got a triple collateral on MW2 on highrise.
It's easy but its a triple.

Regardless, on the issue of black ops, I'll play every once in a while but I'm bored and aggravated of/at the multiplayer.
Like that one time I killed 4 guys in SnD while flashed? :awesome:

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Hells yes.
Regardless, I do feel bad, because a quad is a quad.
I just want more from quads and everything else because everyone and their mother is trying for an upload worthy clip, so I prefer that they stand out.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Fletch has made me not want to play Zombies for a really long time

Congrats

EDIT: someone tell me the **** happened? I just lost my chopper gunner to a guy in Dom who sets down claymore right in front of his head while capturing a flag, aim for his head, shoot and he gets saved because he gets shielded by his claymore and the thing decides to be too gay as to not actually shoot through it like a normal gun

Fletch

Smash Master
Roach is just jealous that I one man clutched a round and took about 40 minutes starting with just the original pistol.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master

Congrats
This, I am actually intrigued by.

EDIT: someone tell me the **** happened? I just lost my chopper gunner to a guy in Dom who sets down claymore right in front of his head while capturing a flag, aim for his head, shoot and he gets saved because he gets shielded by his claymore and the thing decides to be too gay as to not actually shoot through it like a normal gun
*Ragequits*

But yeah, Domination sucks outside of Ground War. After you make the first team ragequit (Which will happen very often, more than once every game in my case), the lobby will never fill back up. Also, I've spent over an hour in one sitting trying to find a Domination game. Ground War all day.

Fletch

Smash Master
Here's what happened leaf. My roommate went down with a packed galil and something else, so I went to revive him, got downed myself with all my perks and both packed weapons to no revives. Anyways respawn next round, everyone goes down and I can't get to them. I have no money and no guns so I run around with a pistol, get enough money for a mp40, exhaust both of those, go get a mystery box and get a LAW, which I proceded to use for about 20 minutes... then I mystery boxed a famas, exhausted that and went back to the LAW... then ran out of ammo for that, went and packed my famas, and finally beat the round solo. All in all I spent like 40 minutes in a round by myself, and I think roach almost had 3 heart attacks yelling at me along with my roommate.

Player-1

Smash Legend
i like getting a SAM turret and then just running around with it in my hands, you move so fast and you just charge enemies with it and they're just like "WTF!!1!!" *spray, spray, spray* and then your teamates kill them

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
i like getting a SAM turret and then just running around with it in my hands, you move so fast and you just charge enemies with it and they're just like "WTF!!1!!" *spray, spray, spray* and then your teamates kill them
For a moment there, I thought you discovered "SAM turret running". (Sort of like the CP running in MW2.)

;)

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
For a moment there, I thought you discovered "SAM turret running". (Sort of like the CP running in MW2.)

;)
Oh how I remember raging over the ONLYUSEmeBLADEs doing that.....

When I was playing yesterday, I played against a full team of people with marathon pro only using the ballistic knife. Definitely more frustrating in this game. :mad:

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285

Congrats

You think that's bad? Round 20, I have Ray Gun, Thundergun and Gersches and Aido just randomly disconnects without saying anything.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Speaking of gersches, do they not activate if i toss em in a puddle? I respawned on round like 24 by the box. Got gersches, and made a run for jug. I threw a gersch when i saw my impending doom and it landed......somewhere. I didn't really see where I threw it but Samantha did her little laugh and i was mad. Luckily i had time to throw another one! But that one also didn't go off. I'm not sure at all where that one went. it may have been out of the map. But yeah. Do gersches not work in puddles?

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I think the pentagon thief stole my load out this morning.

I didn't even realize it till after the game ended.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Speaking of gersches, do they not activate if i toss em in a puddle? I respawned on round like 24 by the box. Got gersches, and made a run for jug. I threw a gersch when i saw my impending doom and it landed......somewhere. I didn't really see where I threw it but Samantha did her little laugh and i was mad. Luckily i had time to throw another one! But that one also didn't go off. I'm not sure at all where that one went. it may have been out of the map. But yeah. Do gersches not work in puddles?
Sometimes you get a dud. Not sure why, but it's really annoying to have one wasted. I can check what causes it.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Played a game of TDM on Jungle this morning. I went 25-2 with a 20 kill streak! I also destroyed an RC-XD with my claymore. (Didn't even know that was possible. I assumed claymores only went off when humans trigger it's red lasers.)

I made the host rage quit in the middle of the game and there was a clan on the other team. :)

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Crossbows are fun.

Yo mad someone from your friends list sent me a friend request and I don't know why. I think it wasto check something out since it dissappeared soon after it was sent. I don't remember the name from memory though but I'd remember if I checked your friends list at some point.......

Top Bottom