• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
PSN TAG: FLYEST89

Add me for some Team Tactical

Fletch

Smash Master
Leafy, Cyan, and Fuel are all very good at MP, and I can vouch for them. I'll play MP with you, but most of the time if someone is playing MP on my account it's my roommate. Add me for Zombies though, I bought this game strictly for that and I'm getting pretty good at it.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Man, so excited for First Strike it isn't funny

I wanna get my hands on Ascension already because it looks boss

Btw, any plot advancements or new background information revealed in ascension?

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Crossbows are fun.

Yo mad someone from your friends list sent me a friend request and I don't know why. I think it wasto check something out since it dissappeared soon after it was sent. I don't remember the name from memory though but I'd remember if I checked your friends list at some point.......
Go for it, not sure who it would be though.

Roach, Ascension is AMAZAZING.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Personally, I like Kino more, but that's probably partly due to the fact that I have been playing Ascension with my friends for weeks without any other zombie map.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Guys I need a question answered that my friend asked me and I honestly cannot remember for the life of me the answer

You know in the opening cutscene where the woman is broadcasting numbers? What is that kind of thing called where you're just broadcasting coordinates or numbers repeatedly over and over again?

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Your PSN has been added to the OP.

I suggest playing with PS3 players like Leafy, Fletch and Fuelbee since they play on a regular basis. (I think.)

:)
Yeah, but I won't play Team Tactical, for any reason. It's horrible. It's like playing GBs, but worse, much worse. But I'm really playing this game for a while, I'll be playing Mahvel vs Capcom 3.

Roach, Ascension is AMAZAZING.
I'm not sure if that's a typo, or purposely added to add emphasis on how amazing Ascension truly is. Either way, I'm exited for it also.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Guys I need a question answered that my friend asked me and I honestly cannot remember for the life of me the answer

You know in the opening cutscene where the woman is broadcasting numbers? What is that kind of thing called where you're just broadcasting coordinates or numbers repeatedly over and over again?
I don't think it's called anything special, besides a broadcast. :-/ I could be wrong.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I wa sure those kinds of broadcasts were called something special

And god is it really hard for people to look at their radars when a Spy Plane or Blackbird is out? I swear I've saved about 5 different people from death from behind today because I'm the only one who's actually looking at the god damned radar and noticing someones coming up

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Well the beeping is a signal that is a code for a language... That's why I figured if someone was broadcasting a signal of repeated sentences, it would be the most common form of broadcasting other than plain radio signals.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Maaaaaaan.

Got to round 21 yesterday on Ascension, had the Zeus cannon and the x2 ray gun then everyone got downed and I got no max ammo so also died :(.

Ascension is the balls.

Grandeza

Smash Master
The only perk I get on Ascension is Jug and whatever random perk the monkeys drop.

Also will monkeys come if you don't have any perks? My friend said he wasn't sure but thinks they would come eventually and just attack you but I was under the impression they ONLY come once perks have been bought.

S

smash brawl player 99021

The only perk I get on Ascension is Jug and whatever random perk the monkeys drop.

Also will monkeys come if you don't have any perks? My friend said he wasn't sure but thinks they would come eventually and just attack you but I was under the impression they ONLY come once perks have been bought.
They won't come unless you have bought a perk.

Player-1

Smash Legend
It's definitely a fun one, it helps you conserve ammo if you're whole just camps the PhD lunar and just PhDs all the zombies coming up the stairs, but it stops working at around round 25ish of actually being effective.

Grandeza

Smash Master
I've been wondering this since ascension came out but have never seen it done. Is it possible to get an across the map ballistic knife revive?

S

smash brawl player 99021

I've been wondering this since ascension came out but have never seen it done. Is it possible to get an across the map ballistic knife revive?
I'm sure you could. Might be done while taking off on a Lander, and shooting it down on someone. Doubt anyone has tried/accomplished it. :glare:

Top Bottom