• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Region?

D

Deleted member

this topic is dumb. kevin, stop facilitating ***********.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
@inui more johns to cover your bad results lmao. You're ignorant yourself LOL. You're ignoring your poor results. theres tons of tourny's where you placed in the 30s as well. Are you trying to fool yourself? It doesn't matter I I think we can both agree that you're not some1 who is "winning". You're not a cocky player that is winning. You're a cocky nub. So please stop making such claims.

http://allisbrawl.com/medals.aspx?id=4424

How is that not winning? :confused: I don't understand why people are so biased and dumb...

But, Inui, learn to tone the cockiness down, especially on Smashboards. All you seem to accomplish when you put finger to computer key is bring conversations to a standstill and burn bridges with people permanently. You come off as a really unlikeable guy on Smashboards. I can't comment about you IRL since I haven't met you in person, but I've heard stories from New Mexico about Genesis and a couple of HOBOs...
I am not that bad until provoked, and I'm often provoked and attacked by many people at the same time when I don't really deserve it. I haven't even been that cocky in this thread. I'm just disproving some ignorant tool with results. I am just posting facts and results. He's commenting about ancient stuff during an ~6 period of time where I literally couldn't care less about how I performed in singles. I did super well before that, and I've been doing really well after that. I proved myself with facts. But he ignores it. Such stupidity angers me.

This is false. Until the west coast debacle a month or so ago (where Ally got 9th), Ally had never placed lower than SECOND in singles. Ever. I believe his first tournament to the US was also COT4, where he got 2nd. Now, unless "super gdlk" is a rank where you beat M2K...meh. I mean, Ally proved right away he was essentially better than everyone except for M2K. I guess what I'm saying is that being one of the top 2 players in the entirety of North America is what makes you godlike, and Ally showed he was on that level from the get go.
Nope. 3rd at Cataclysm because Azen beat him with his n00b Dedede.

Ally was always very good, but he was having a much harder team beating our top players and Mew2King wrecked him the first few times. He got godlike after travelling more and fighting Mew2King many times.

Also, Inui, most of the people you are ranking/hyping on the East Coast don't ever travel outside the East Coast. You travel a lot. I see Atomsk around a lot. Bum? No. Spammerer? You are still hyping him like its 8 months ago...and even then he would never travel outside of NY/NJ. Heck, I can't think of anyone in the MD/VA area that travels outside the East Coast anymore. I mean, you are deriding Canada on the fact that not many travel outside of Canada when the same is true of the East Coast. Did a single person from MD/VA even go to Genesis?
Ok, and? I'm not saying the Canadians are bad. I'm saying they haven't proven anything to us.

You know why it doesn't matter if Bum and teh_spamerer didn't travel and people like Meep, ChuDat, NEO, and Pyronic~Star from MD/VA don't travel?

The top players from other regions came to them and come to them...and lose. Canada's good players don't have that luxury. Midwest's best showed up and lost to teh_spamerer. Back when Bum played, top players from other places showed up and lost to him.

Btw, teh_spamerer ain't rusty. I'd bet money on him still beating the same people he beat before. I'd bet money on him beating ADHD. The way he plays...you can't get rusty. It's just infinite patience and a level of gayness uncomprehendable by those that haven't played him. Nobody on Earth is more willing to run the clock than he is.

wool

Smash Ace
I like how you are cocky about being cocky
I am totally joking dude don't hate on me I am just some scrub

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
melee>>>>>>canada
So much of this :*(
I won't list cause I'm temporarily innactive for a while and only ever spectate OOS but...
BO10 took 7(8?) stock off south(I think) crews at Genesis (including 3 off Shizz) and took a match off M2K in tourney
- Edit: And he places well at WA tourneys often (2nd and 6th at the last couple)
And there are 2 players better than him on WC Canada. Then EC Canada hybernates in their igloos and doesn't travel (aside from the regular 3+sometimes bam back in the day or something)
We're not that bad :*(
Has anyone posted a canadian list of players to discuss or anything? No biggy though, we're like europe but closer, hard to compare. <3

I usually get really high in teams.
I just choke too much in tournament and I rarely get recorded.
^
This entire post from that first line to the last makes you sound EXACTLY like PKM. He said pretty much the same things to me and the others we were housing with in July for ADAT. Plays all match ups well, lots of characters, everything you said there. (example: he won that tourney cause he was playing well and enjoying himself after winning teams)
I'm sure on a crew this is ideal, but EC only, are you top 10 still?

I've only seen G$ play 1 match...he impressed me! :D

hugs - as someone who has been to your coast many times... you overrate your coast
For some reason I remember you saying WC > EC at Brawl around Tourneyplay3 time (why do I remember this?)

Hax

Smash Champion
honestly everything that could've went wrong for EC happened during the EC vs WC crew battle at genesis.

*me and scar played like ****
*pc and chu weren't there
*some very stupid decisions on sending who in and when

we're gonna be on top of our ****ing game at pound 4

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Shutup, no johns

<3 kidding :D

But yeah, melee EC sounds scaaaaaaarrrryyy especially if M2K plays for them

But south is mad **** too, it'll be neck and neck the whole way

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
@inui there are tons of results where you placed really low like genesis etc. You placed 65th there what a shame. And you're a top player? lmao. Don't make me look up all your poor results that everyone is already aware of. Accept it you suck.
lol.
128-man brackets are kinda stupid
sure, 1st & 2nd will be accurate, but because of 64 match-ups occuring in the first two rounds, high-mid level placings aren't all that accurate.
and then of course typical Inui johns about not caring about singles, but you can hardly blame him. it's brawl. inui's kinda good i don't really know because i don't play brawl but posts like yours are unwarranted bull****.

& JFox's post fails because he basically let EC counterpick players and characters against all of South's team. and PC Chris doesn't really care much about the game anymore..... he's mad good tho. not so sure he'd beat Shiz atm.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
EC still beat WC at genesis though <.<

@ other guy, i didn't say that. Maybe at TP2 I said that, but EC is slightly better overall right now. I'm basing this off AG/TP3/VC6. If you don't count Ally though, then it might be different. Ally keeps beating me majority of time (always close though), but then I beat everyone else. If you take Ally out of the equation, it's probably close to the same with WC and EC, but EC has more good players slightly.

Ally and me have been top 2 at this game for like forever now.

btw Ally was playing horrible at AG, it's the worst he's ever played by far. I know cuz I was playing him in friendlies and played him in teams in tourney and he was not himself at all

INUI THATS NOT FAIR lol, ally and adhd like counter me. Ally is as good as me but memorized how i play and adhd is amazing in general and vs mk while i hate diddy. But I'm still like 5-1 with adhd in sets if you use just record. I got ***** at snes but that was his good day and my bad day at the same time =(

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Right, my bad. TP2 is the one (i forgot i missed the latest one :\ makes sense)

Has anyone ever actually travelled to Canada for smash? LOL

Inui

Banned via Warnings
INUI THATS NOT FAIR lol, ally and adhd like counter me. Ally is as good as me but memorized how i play and adhd is amazing in general and vs mk while i hate diddy. But I'm still like 5-1 with adhd in sets if you use just record. I got ***** at snes but that was his good day and my bad day at the same time =(
Unfortunately, as the likely captain of Atlantic North, I must now form strategies revolving around defeating you rather than using you as a weapon of mass destruction. Sorry, buddy. :(

lol.
128-man brackets are kinda stupid
sure, 1st & 2nd will be accurate, but because of 64 match-ups occuring in the first two rounds, high-mid level placings aren't all that accurate.
and then of course typical Inui johns about not caring about singles, but you can hardly blame him. it's brawl. inui's kinda good i don't really know because i don't play brawl but posts like yours are unwarranted bull****.
thx broski

Inui

Banned via Warnings
all i have to do is wait until you use ADHD and then go in

but crew battles are just for fun for me

lol @ weapon of mass destruction
*** we still get to use Ally and we have plenty of players that will definitely take two stocks from you, like Atomsk, ksizzle, and Anti. :)

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Let's give the Ice Climbers Dedede's grab range, Meta Knight's recovery, Pikmin, and MK's aerials.

Edit: Bananas too, but they can't slip over them due to the grips on their boots. <_<

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
He already said he's playing for Atlantic North since he comes here to at least two tournaments per month and not enough Canadians go to majors.
It's Ally's choice and things can change in the time leading up to P4.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Crews should just be where your home address is, with leniancy to if you go to college or something somewhere else.

pockyD

Smash Legend
wtf why is there a choice

i'd also like to know how it feels to be the legitimate atl north player who is passed up just to bring in a ringer

what's the point of winning regional crews if you don't use players from your region

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
wtf why is there a choice

i'd also like to know how it feels to be the legitimate atl north player who is passed up just to bring in a ringer

what's the point of winning regional crews if you don't use players from your region
The crew you choose to team with is the crew that you practice with all the time and that you feel a mutual sense of pride with. If that's how Ally feels about the EC then he should play with them (but if he went with the MW crew or somewhere else random that'd be pretty gay) after all its not like we're saying "I'm better because my address is x", we're saying "I'm better because I play with people who happen to have the address x too".

Why do I feel like I didn't phrase that well? W/e.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Has anyone ever actually travelled to Canada for smash? LOL
MW used to come consistently before and we did well,but other then that noone xD

also,Ally on AN crew is so dumb lol that proves nothing and he isnt even from the same country as you guys xD would be cool to see though,beast crew ^.^...last i heard Canada was going to P4 maybe he will have a change of heart and play with us :p

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
*some very stupid decisions on sending who in and when
This is false. We won because of the decisions that were made. And Tope-chasing. And M2K ****** Mango on Corneria.

Had we gone in and tried to brute force our way through, we would have lost.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I'm sure on a crew this is ideal, but EC only, are you top 10 still?
A post was written on an earlier page on why I am very useful for even the biggest of crew battles for East Coast. I'm not gonna write it out. Its been old news if I should represent for East Coast or not. I've been put in when the times for East Coast vs. whatever crew battles have arisen.

Top Bottom