• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tipped Off 6 Results! Hbox/Dr. Pee Pee/Tope/Col Bol and friends!

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
the peach is actually me, getting wobbled for gif purposes

Pi

Smash Hero
kniht is really fun to play, especially when he's trash talking you the entire time hahahah
lmao WHO PICKS THE ****IN RAT LMAO

Great tourney tourney, Mike!

Awesome time meeting everyone and playing you all in matches were too much fun. Congrats to Juan and Dr Pay Pay and to Rayku and Xif for 5th and holding that ish down :)

Also to my boy RJ(or Rangagaggaghah lol) for taking me out. We are gonna have a long Peach vs Falcon beat down when we play this weekend :)

Sorry to the people that asked me to play but I didn't have my controller/forgot (Toast, Ambix and Harriet the guy) Ambix you also got alot better since the lat time I saw you. Good stuff.

I had too much fun playing Cutie Doll, Nicaboy's PSO Force Sheik, kniht's sexy Samus, BossNasty's Boss Peach, And DoH's Peach Swag!! :)

I want to play more Melee now, brb lol
you broke my fackin shield you **** peach
rofl
think u fancy huh
lil drunk atm
2goooddddddddddd i want to play melee all da time
**** ganon

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Shoutouts!

Fullmetal: You're the man for hosting! <3 Tipped Off series too good man, keep up the great work!

Nite: Finally got some games in haha. More in the future please!

Pikachad: Sorry I was such a jerk in quarters. At least I motivated you to go Link and scrape some dudes haha. Good stuff on that btw.

Joot: Finally got those friendlies haha. GGs dude.

IHSB: Good teams friendlies. Smoooothest Samus easy haha. Also I keep that ring with me at all times now to give me hope. You're the man. =)

DoH: Good friendlies man. Sorry I was a little tired on the Falco at that time, but I'm sure we'll get some more friendlies next tourney. =) Also that tiara was pretty legit haha.

Wobbles: You do really cool stuff in friendlies. Sorry I did gay Fox things but I was trying to learn secondaries vs a rare good ICs. The matches were interesting and I wish I could have done tons more.

SOS: We shoulda played. =( At least we found your card though haha.

Sleepy: I'm the worst I'm the worst I'm the worst sorrryyyyyy =( =( =( You are top priority everyone else sucks we're friendlying next tourney okay??? <333333333 forgive me bro

Cornel: Your swag never ceases to amaze me haha. I shoulda done Falcon dittos with you, those woulda been soooo cool hahaha. XD More friendlies next time for sure!

Chaddd: Good stuff with Adam in teams. He was in good hands I could tell. =)

RJ: Good pools matches man. Keep up the good work, Falcon's tough sometimes haha.

Tairseth: Keep on believing man! You got this.

Rayku: THISS GUYYYYY omgggg you got off dude!!! I definitely could believe it after how smart some of the things you did in our friendlies were. I love your attitude too, keep it up man!

Mike G: Sorry I didn't play you man! You're verrrrry high on the list of must-play smashers next time for sure. Chill as always bro.

Merc: I saw you gettin off some this tournament. Legit haha.

Druggedfox: LOL thanks for showing me how bad I suck vs Marth. Been sooooo long since I've sat down and friendlied one ugh lol. You did smart things though so definitely keep that junk up.

Ovonte: We played a lot haha so I hope you got something out of it. Samus has to be tough to keep going with sometimes.

BBQ: Thank youuuu for helping us with housing! Saved our butts for real. Also I was likin the Marth dude, keep at it.

XIF: GGs in bracket man. Taught me some new Peach stuff, so thanks.

Dogy: As always it's hilarious and interesting and fun to see you man. Love your hype and company dude. Friendlies with that Doc next time!!!

Dash dance dan: Lol dude IHOP with you was hilarious hahaha. Also you'd be a **** model. =)

GA Wes: Blast from the past once again! Wasn't expecting you to pick that Doc guy but I hope I helped teach you some stuff about the matchup. Good luck with your busy schedule!

Kazoo: So I heard Rich Brown had a good upset at MLG? What was that about anyway?

Soft: Looool dude we barely talk at tourneys but when we do it's almost always hilarious hahaha. We should friendly next time. =p

Girl behind the counter: ****

Tope: We didn't talk very much about anything this tourney, which was weird. Good stuff in both events though.

Cyrain: Dang bro takin matches off of me now. I approve. I'm not lettin it happen next time though. <3

Savedge: Haha good games in the Falcon tourney. XDDD We should've played regular friendlies too. =(

Doll: Always good seeing you, even if we didn't talk/play much at all.

Nicaboy: Finally got those friendlies haha. Sorry Falco's gay and stuff but you have a legit attitude about everything so keep it up man.

Trikome: Got a smart Falcon bro. Keep workin on em.

Linguini: I really did mean to play you dude, sorry about it not working out. GGs in teams btw.

Col Bol: Nice set in singles man, and GGs on teams. Love your attitude dude, too legit haha.

Kniht: We had a few good friendlies, I remember. Witty banter too good as well haha.

Hiroshi: Haha dude you're pretty cool. GGs in pools man.

Dop: I heard you *****, good stuff.

Frames: <3333 man always good to see ya. Hope to see you in NC soon!

Project: We got a couple friendlies so wooooo haha. More next time aight?

Spider Sense: Surprised me with those Ganon tricks haha. I had to get gayer. =( Keep up the good work man.

PBnJ: Lovin the attitude man. Good stuff in the teams set bro.

Uberice: You're a cool dude, and good stuff on the teams upset.

Rockcrock: GGs in teams bro. I played pretty gay in singles so I'm sorry about that but you were an awesome sport about it so that was cool. I didn't want to get grabbed lol. Keep on ****** dude.

Harriettheguy: Good games in our teams set dude.

Hungrybox: I guess I never said it because of our rivalry, but you're good to have around dude. I played my heart out in GFs and still couldn't win. You countered my stuff very well and handled the crowd and any meager adaptations I made. I have no johns for that set, you ***** me. I'm not really sure if I can beat you anymore because you seem to have figured me out pretty solidly and I don't adapt for crap but I'll see if I can provide a similar challenge next time anyway. See you next tourney, man.

Snap: Heck yes raaaaape shotgun buddy. <333 Thanks for doin it up with me once again on the open road in the middle of the night haha.

Josh: Good hype is very good. Keep on pushin and you'll bust through the pools soon enough, have no fear.

Chris and Sneak: Legit stuff in teams guys. Tyin with me and S wut da hayul. =p

Smith: Awww yeeee heard about you gettin off in several ways this weekend haha. Good stuff lil bro baby.

M@: Lookin like you had a good time haha. ****.

ZIO: Glad you came bro. Liked that hype haha.

Thunda: I shoulda talked to you more boyyy. Shame on me.

EWB: LOL that height test on the door was fun. =p

Slasher: Glad to hear you leveled up man. Keep it goin!

DJ: I saw you gettin off boy. Glad you came. =)

Adam: Awesome awesome awesome to see you again my friend. Tooooo much fun to hang/smash with you dude. Don't worry about dem singles boy, just get that practice again and I'll try to help the rest of the way. Betta see ya soon lil bit!!!

Yay: Ahhhh raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaape!!! I definitely laughed suuuuper hard because of your shenanigans at this sooo much hahahaha. XD Sorry about teams =( and about your singles =( =( but next time you'll tap em bro. Also thanks for letting me borrow the car. =p

PS: <3

Maria: You ***** me in friendlies, worried me to death, and told lame puns the whole time.

but you ended up helping the most anyway. =) Thanks for picking my stupid self back up, sis. You ****. <33333

Gas station people: dead-end job buttholes get ***** by the wonder twin carolina powers

IHOP: Why are you so good?

Yay's car: get smaller plz

Yay's sunroof: get colder plz

Oxygen: you ****

Falcon tourney: ****

Marth tourney: nice shirt adam lol

Hyrule: loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

everyone: you made this tournament **** so heck yes <333333

If I forgot you please tell me because there were sooooo many people I wanted to shoutout to haha.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I do predictable things a lot so let me do those and then **** me lol.

I dunno man you **** me hard off of one opening it's not like you can't beat me.

Edit: I also cheat so you have to stop that first.

j00t

Smash Champion
yeah man Dr. Urine was telling me he had hax during our friendlies, I believe him.

I overcame them for one match though, mwahahahaha!

DJRome

Smash Hero
fullmetal/anyone at the venue or at fullmetal's house

did u find a duke lanyard with some keys on it? :|

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Shoutouts

First and foremost bbq- dude thank you for everything. you took care of sfl very well and i cant

say ty enough to you man. Sucks we didnt get to play but we well next time.

Ron a roni- my boy you know the deal :) We didnt play either but we gonna tear it up next month.

Reflex and trc- gg's in teams guys. Reflex you still got it baby

Alternate- good to see you again man. :)

apollo- whoa way to get good man!

blind ghost- keep playing man sorry falco falcon is kinda dumb lol

colbol- we didnt talk all that much but i **** you in falco dittos ho! <3

cornel- bra **** smash am i right! lol gg's in pools i ****ed up but its cool your a talented

player.

cyrain- man i play flamin roy all the time im not worried bout no second rate fox lmao. na jk jk

. dude your legit i love watching your fox.

darksyde- we fly high no lie and you know this! ballin haha think man

darkzero- its ok man alot of good people were at this and this was your first tournament. Getta

next time baby

diatenshi- ya man when i play a serious match i like to focus so plz dont take it personal. Dude

forfieting for no reason isnt good. You wanna get to the top? You gotta keep playing and

learning man. I would have gladly helped :)

djrome- lol if you want my sheik next time just ask. Fox falco is fun though although my falco

was really off. Better than i thought you got this next time man. Lets play more next time.

dogysamich- man **** you couch *****!

doh- awesome peach man I loved playing it. sheik peach madness! I really like that match up lol.

Your too good im glad i finaly got to play you! Lol at the tiara it was mad funny! PLus your

game face is too godd haha

doll- woah stacked pool man. Your good its hard but your gonna get better man.

dop- ****it man imma teach you how to fight sheik. This is getting out of hand haha. Great stuff

in singles and doubles! Your just too good!

dp- haha man its been too long my friend. I DROPED peach ages ago awesome playing you again man

:)

dr pp- sorry but i dont think falco is gay at all haha its just you are too gay. I see all your

smarts man simply beatiful. I need to incorparate some of your stuff into sheik lol. I humbly

loss to you til next time ;)

dr pepper- pm is soo good! I wish i could have played more but i love melee so much too. Oh the

irony haha.

druggedfox- ty for the falco/sheik vs fox friendlies. your a very smart player i look forward to

see how you progress as a player.

yay- oh you fancy huh?

frames-fun friendlies. fox falco is kinda dumb

fulllmetal- Oh the salt haha. You are the man great tourney? And na think was understimated in

my pool so its cool. I didnt know he beat cyrain!

htg- hi buddy. Im asain too lol

hitbox- keep playing! I wanna see you improve! ask rayku for sheik stuff since he is close to

ya! gg in friendlies. sorry i chain grab in friednlies lol

hiroshi- Nice to meet you. Grats on pools man

hunrybox- dont run from me next time baby ;)

spaceballs- ugh its like fighting esam. i hate samus so much! gg's lol

iori- whats good man. m2 is werid.

joot-nice falcon. fun mm your the best. funny guy man

kniHt- wow you beat cyrain and cornel? good stuff! you got much better!

linguini- first time doing this together lol. see you next month

lozr-marth dittos were mad close!

marsfool-drugs are bad mckay!

merck-fun falco dittos but i should use sheik vs a man like you!

GOD!- i still hate your name but your a very cool guys. I saw you trying to figure out ic's!

Good stuff man lets play next time!

mike g- bro i could of played you alone for hours man! Your so cool we could have had alot more

fun but chllin with you over the weekend was way too fun! Your awesome man. Oh we should play

pso again sometime this week lol!

n2k- you'll get it back bro dont worry!

nicaboy- you suck at this game!

pb&j- your the best in the world xD

project- keep getting better man

rayku-good stuff! Aprently your amazing vs ice climbers lol

rockcrock- hi mine name is rockcrock lol. fun matches of us beating our mains with our

secondaries lol. I llove you man too good.

savedge- not bad at all but sheik is da best! lol **** falcon man

sds-nice luigi. i like playing you

smith- bad child man lol

snap-whad up bra?

sneak- im the best lucas ya heard me!

soft- we talked already

spidersense- made me proud boy!

chad- i wanted to go fox on raingbow cruise but was scared if i did you go pika. ****!

tope- you know what it do. Hopefuly i can return the favor next time. <3 tope

trikome- hold it down for sfl man

waffles- ty for ice climbers training. the match is not as bad as i thought. Your an amazing

player!

xif- lets get silly alot more!

BBQ°

Smash Champion
trikrome: you left your silence of the lambs book in Ovonte's apartment. It looks like a library book too. ****.

NC (or maybe SFL): someone left a pillow in the apartment as well. ****.

Girl behind the counter: ****. (lol dr. pp, I lost hard to that shoutout)

I'm still working on shoutouts lol

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Tipped Off 6 is Too ****ing Good!

FullMetal- Mike, you're amazing. I already told you this, but thank you for hosting the Tipped Off events. Without you, none of these amazing memories would exist. So much homo for you right now.

Rayku- I'm so glad to see you all grown up and shiz. You are now a professional melee player LOL. But real talk, good **** and I'm glad we spent the weekend together. I dream of the day I get to your level :)

Pools:

Joot- man I love your personality and that G&W is really good. I honestly thought I was going to lose to it lol, I don't know how I pulled it off. You're really good in general and you definitely deserved to win our set.

Mythek- It was impressive to see a girl enter melee and it seemed like you knew what you were doing. Anyways, good stuff and I hope to see you at more events in the future. Also, if you want tips or anything, feel free to ask. I don't usually give advice unless I'm asked because some people are offended by it for some reason, lol.

Wobbles- I'm really glad you made it to Tipped Off 6. Even though you didn't make it in the money, I hope you still had a good time. Your Ice Climbers are beyond impressive. You're also a really cool guy too. Thanks for talking with me for a bit! I always appreciate that kind of stuff.

Saint Rage- I was scared of that fox, lol. Sorry I had to be gay with Marth. I really wanted to make it out of pools lol :c It was good talking to you though. You're a cool guy. We need to play a lot more next time.

Dark Zero- You're pretty good man. I regret not playing friendlies with you because I could tell you caught on to my marth really quickly, so I would've liked to see what you could've done if we played more.

Boss Nasty- you're so good lol. I wish I could've taken that match on battlefield though. I felt like I was playing really well. I always learn so much from playing you. I hope you come back to SPSU so we can play again!

Articanus- Your marth is so sexy. We need to play more because I think I can learn a lot from you. Our pools matches were silly and you definitely deserved to **** me harder lol.

Florida

knihT- the chillest mother ****er there. I liked the pajama + hoodie combo. So good. I wish we would have played more though! It seems like our skill ratio is still about the same from winterfest lol.

Zero- dude I actually really loved those Marth dittos we did and you made me really focus on my spacing. I also saw you doing pretty well against spaceballs. good stuff.

Spider Sense- your ganon is so ****ing fast like WTF. lol, I'm really glad we got to play for a bit because I learned so much. Also, that story about the apartment was ****ing hilarious.

ColBol- how are you so happy all the time? lol colbol, I love you and I'm glad we got to play some friendlies. Your falco is ****in ****. Next time I want to play your fox though k? Also, your marth is really sexy and I learned a lot of cool stuff from you.

Pr0ject- lol, we got to play half a friendly but I could tell you're good. Next time let's play a few more. Also, I think you gave me props for playing against someone? lol, I don't really remember, but thanks.

Trikrome- your falcon is really good and I still can't figure out how to beat you lol. It was cool to "officially" meet you though and I hope to see you again at some more regionals.

Apollo- yooo you're really cool and I wish I could've played that peach some more. too good.

Rx- lol, we had some silly friendlies but they were definitely fun.

Hungrybox- good stuff winning the tourney. I forgot to get my money matches with you :c Next time we gotta play though. I came up with this trick that I think will work against your puff and I've been waiting to use it ever since you ***** me in Tipped Off 5 pools lol

Hiroshi- you're also really cool and it was really fun playing you in the marth tournament lol. Next time I gotta play against your sheik. it looks ****.

RockCrock- I wish we could've played more because I love your ganon. You're such a nice guy and a great smasher. Good stuff in the tournament.

Linguini- even though I know you were exhausted, you still sat down to play some matches with me. I appreciate that so much man and I learned so much from your ganon. You have amazing mindgames, mixups, etc. Also, congratz in teams.

Nicaboy- it was great meeting you. I wish we could've played though lol. Also, np about housing. It's fun organizing that kind of stuff, haha.

NC Catfish

Dr. PeePee- I was really glad I got some friendlies with you. It's really inspiring to see how good you are at this game. You take every detail so seriously, and I'm going to start emulating that in friendlies so I will be better prepared for tourneys. I think you can beat Hbox even if you're bad at adapting. Just watch those videos and think of mixups in a lot of different situations. You got this.
Btw- your shoutout means a lot to me! Encouragement is always awesome.

LoZR- we got to play for like 1 stock but just from that I could tell how good you are lol. But **** lozr, you're so cool and you're mad good at marth dittos. I wish we could've played some more because I could tell I could learn a lot from you.

Everlasting Yay- you are so hilarious llol. Marth dittos were ridiculous and much swag took place.

BlackChris/True Darkness- yooo you are a lot better than I expected lol. I thought I had that money match in the bag but we seriously had some epic close matches. Good **** man. We gotta play each other at the next event.

Snap- DO DAT SCARY ****. lol snap, you know I love you and you were one of the funniest guys there. If you plan on switching to marth, just know it might seem easy at first but it gets really hard at a high level. we gotta chill some more at the next tourney.

Smith- lol I love you also Smith. I can't wait until your Young Link becomes as **** as cambodia.

MariaBattleAxe- you are so awesome, Maria. We should've played more and I should've given you more tips but I was being greedy lol.

Slasher King- lol you ***** me in the falcon tourney. Good ****. Btw, your falco is good. Oh, and I love your gamer tag lol.

Darksyde- you're a cool guy. we should chill more next time and play more friendlies

Sneak- I think we played in a few friendlies... falco vs marth? your falco is pretty impressive. Keep at it.

VA/MD

Crimson Blur- I was really looking forward to meeting you and I'm glad we were able to have some marth ditto madness. I could see a lot of improvement from just our matches and I want to see you ****** people next time we meet.

Poehlcat- thanks for teaming with me man. You're really cool and your falcon is ****. I think if we would have practiced teams for a bit we could have won against some more people. It's cool though. Until next time.

Doll- you're such a cute and funny guy lol. Thanks for those friendlies btw. your peach is so good.

No Face- you're actually really good and you left me really salty lol. I'm coming after you next time >:]

Memphis and Friends

Iori- you ****. I don't understand how you can be so good with Mewtwo. I promise to money match you next time. I could tell you wanted some BBQ dollars lol.

IHaveSpaceBalls- I never knew Samus could be so much fun to play against. I'm super glad we got to play friendlies. You're so awesome and I'm glad we got to talk for a bit.

VTS- It was nice meeting you bro! Your Ice Climbers are really solid and you're a smart player. It's a shame you choked in pools. I'm looking forward to the day we meet in tournament.

Ambix- we need to play friendlies next time. You're a cool guy.

Moogle- your sheik is so good lol. You're also really funny haha. But I promise to practice a ton against Rayku so I can **** you next time <3

Toast- I think we played a few friendlies. Good stuff coming to TO6. I think you played falco? keep it up and work on that laser spacing. I think I was punishing you mostly for that.

Nite- It was great meeting you man. Even though I didn't get to play your falco, I could tell you're a really smart player and your falcon had amazing spacing. We have to play more next time.

Chad- I'm really glad I got to play you in friendlies. I gotta learn the pikachu matchup somehow. And your fox... is ridiculously ****. ****. Also, I didn't want to get embarrassed by that Link. Maybe I'll be ready next time, haha.

Winnar- :c :c :c

SOUTH CAROLINA

TRC- I love you. Our matches were so much fun. I'm so glad we "officially" got to meet. Also, I told RockCrock that I got the RockCrock combo against you and he was proud.

Samus player I can't remember your name- you're pretty good. If you continue getting more experience you can be ****.

Georgia

Tubes- We have to play more. I can sense you're gonna break through and start ****** soon.

Dr. Pepper- I'm glad you made it to TO6. I hope you got better.

HitBoxExplorer- I'm really sorry we didn't play friendlies. I truly mean that. I'm kicking myself for forgetting. Next time we'll play friendlies like mad.

Ovonte- use marth

SleepyK- I love you. I wish I could've been there at Ihop madness.

GOD/Peter- np bro, my pleasure. Also, we didn't play at this. I want to see your improvement. We gotta have a smashfest soon.

Rangaha/AKA RJ The Raptor Dragon- ****in ****. also we'll do our ONE MILLION DOLLAR MONEY MATCH next time. It'll be hype. I just gotta get to your level so it won't be a blow out, lol.

DruggedFox/IntoxicatedFalco- even though you didn't make your goal, I was still impressed with you. I wanted to play friendlies with you, but no worries. I'll try to make it out to GA tech one of these days.

DP's Mario- I'm so glad we finally got to play! Your Mario is ridiculously amazing. Out of all the people I played at this tournament, I would have to say that I learned the most from you. I really had to be on point with my spacing, mixups, and I had to make good decisions. Even dogy could tell a difference when we played the next day, haha.

Dogysamich- thanks for playing so many friendlies with me. You're one of my favorite people <3

Luis- It was great seeing you again. Next time we gotta play friendlies because I want you to be ****.

Mike G- it's good to see your Peach again. Still not **** status, but it's **** close. It would be awesome if you came back full force :awesome:

Toasty- :c :c :c

If I missed you, let me know.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
haha bbq the only reason our matches were close was cuz I teched a ridiculous amount of your stage spikes. Of course, that's one of my specialties, but without it you woulda scraped me so fast. Once I figure out that edgeguard I guess I'll challenge you for my money back. We should also get more friendlies.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
How? :c

:ibwc::ibwc::ibwc::ibwc::ibwc:
Thanks man. :reverse:
You're mad cool BBQ
lol aww thanks :awesome:

haha bbq the only reason our matches were close was cuz I teched a ridiculous amount of your stage spikes. Of course, that's one of my specialties, but without it you woulda scraped me so fast. Once I figure out that edgeguard I guess I'll challenge you for my money back. We should also get more friendlies.
yeah but then I could argue that the only reason you didn't scrape me so fast is because you didn't edgeguard me properly! lol. But yeah, next time we'll both be ****in beast and I'm sure our matches will still be really close.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
by the way

NC Catfish-

You guys had perfect timing. The room in the apartment you guys stayed in just got locked up on Monday, lol.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
thats y people need to come to the south more
ya. and u call urself smashers.

@colin: shutup ***** we're the same person. so it's just that I had to leave you selfish jerk.

@everyanyone: was amber there? i wanna not feel bad for missing this, so tell me no.

RJsHouse

Smash Apprentice
I'm posting at school.

Also had to leave super early so I couldn't do the charity tourneys.
;__;

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Omg that Wobbles gif :laugh:

Crimson Blur- I was really looking forward to meeting you and I'm glad we were able to have some marth ditto madness. I could see a lot of improvement from just our matches and I want to see you ****** people next time we meet.
<3 <3 <3

You know it. Dat team Richmond training is gonna level me up. :)

Full shoutouts later.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Whoever recorded me vs. peepee, please upload them =D

I need to watch myself get frustrated/aggressive on stadium just like I did vs Zhu. Gonna figure out what to do to play that matchup right without a middle platform to camp on like a *****.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
And I need to figure out how to make the set not have to go to Stadium in the first place.

Lost to Cyrain and Col bol on dreamland dwam.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Agreed. I want to see how people play against PP so I know exactly what I must do to beat him at our MM lol ;)

I got this.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Kevin is amazing, but I'm just gonna ban stadium and play Jman style on FD instead. I got you next time baby <3
Pokemon Stadium>You ;)

Awww but don't go gay; once you go jman, you never go back, and that's just lame.

Alternatively, stand on the top platform of DL64 and beat everyone =D

Col Bol

Smash Champion
I do predictable things a lot so let me do those and then **** me lol.

I dunno man you **** me hard off of one opening it's not like you can't beat me.

Edit: I also cheat so you have to stop that first.
**** you got that game genie??

I would've tapped your Falcon just like I did that Marth
rofl you got soooooooooo lucky vs my marth i woulda double cuatros'd you in f-baby dittos like i did to doll (<3<3<3)

ColBol- how are you so happy all the time? lol colbol, I love you and I'm glad we got to play some friendlies. Your falco is ****in ****. Next time I want to play your fox though k? Also, your marth is really sexy and I learned a lot of cool stuff from you.
Haha thanks, youre cool too, lets play more at the next tourney so i can get revenge w/ my falco...and ill also play fox because you want me to c:

OMG, those payouts are beast!
agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

once you go jman, you never go back
rofl

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
Aww man this tourney was too fun. Not enough to play everyone. Shoutouts.

TRC- It was great seeing you again man. I'll definetly have to visit some time. I wish we could have played more

Dark Cyde- Lol it was fun playing ya man. I'm still rolling over that "GET YOUR **** KiCKED" comment.

Savadge - its was nice playing ya. We've gotta play more.

Doggy- Yoo too bad we didn't get to finish advance wars. Awwsome seeing ya though.

Full Metal- great tourney man. I wish we could have played more. Your grandparent's house is amazing.

Crimson Blur- It was an great trip man. you'll have to share ur life story next time lol.

Tope- great job at the tourney. It was alot of fun traveling with ya. I think ur an bad influence though lol.

Yoshiman- It was alot of fun playing ya man. Let me know whenever your able to get all those vids up. I wanna see PP matches too.

Snapp- It was awwsome seeing ya again. We'll have to play more next time.

Bum Bum- It was alot of fun playing ya man. I've never fought a kirby before besides Dogy's that one time at final round two years ago.

Sleepy K- It was reall cool seeing u again. that red yoshi skin was sick. I almost cried when i saw it.

Ihavespaceballs- it was a pleasure playing u again man. Your samus is sooo smooth. An great job supporting your friends man.

Pika chad- Awwsome job at the tourney man. Your link and pika are inspiring.

Doll- it was fun hangin with ya. You'll have to teach me peach sometime.

Cyrain- You'll have to teach more about spacies.

Polecat- It was nice seeing ya again. I love your falcon.

Top Bottom