• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tipped Off 6 Results! Hbox/Dr. Pee Pee/Tope/Col Bol and friends!

Ambix

Smash Ace
I want to know what bizarre version of telephone was played here. Because I don't see how me telling Ambix that our team name is "Chuckie Finster should totally bang his asian stepsister" resulted in our team name being written down as "Return of a Western Star" (wtf does that even mean).
Everyone knows REAL nigg*s don't follow instructions (I forgot the name and told mike to make one up for us because I was too lazy to walk back and find you).

Shoutouts: I'm glad I got to see everyone from georgia again. It's been 2 years too long.

Yeahuz: ding-a ding-ding-ding son.

Doll: you're peach is too good. It was a pleasure playing with you and helping you smuggle food in. Row row fight the power.

Dogy: I'll forgive you if you let me in on some of that hot advanced wars action.

DP: Our matches were really close. I probably wouldn't have won if I hadn't gotten last minute mario practice against uberice who went mario the first two rounds.

Uberice: Our matches were insanely intense. I kind of wished I had gotten more time to get used to your IC's. I felt I could have brought it back in game three if I could have adapted faster. You're damn good. Did you go mario first two games because of the IC peach matchup or did you do it to not expose people to your IC's?

Lozr: we should get friendlies at the next georgia tournament.

DoH: Fun times as always. It's never too late to start camping and join me in hell. I'll lend you a tent.

Wobbles: You picked a great spot to scare the shit out of me. The first thing I thought was "oh fuck he has me cornered".

More shoutouts later. I got sick at venue and on the way home it got worse.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
well...now that i see how long everyone else has been playing this game, i don't feel as bad for getting generally thrashed at my year anniversary of my first tourney.

now i just wish i had started sooner. idk if i can spend another 2 years worth of tourneys to finally become an upper level ganon...

this was real fun though.

Frames

DI
me too :(

i won first round in winners

MONEY BACK
or else
Yeah, I won my first match and got last too. Lol don't know how that happened

yo so bascially what i see from the bracket is that everybody got mad byes on the losers side like literally every placing...so lets say you lost the first round you would get a bye to the second

but if you won first round and lost second round you just go to second round losers, and if you lose there then you get the same place as the guy who didnt win at all just because he got a bye to that round of losers, dig?

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
yoooooooooo, this tournament was mad fun, not gonna lie.

WHY AM I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD AT THIS GAME?!?!?!?!?

i want to be good for once =(

well, my goal was honestly to make it out of pools, which i did, so i guess im cool with that, lol.

i might start playiung more seriously and try to get good, if i stop playing WoW and SC2 (prob wont happen)

anyways, good shee FL, i love you guys.

good shee full metal for hosting, i def wanna come back for the next one.

good ish to everyone i played and everyone that beasted me! ^_^

there were so many good smashers here it was crazy, the south is stacked.

looking forward to traveling more often for OOS tourneys.

GOOD ISH TO MY BOY HBOX FOR GETTING FIRST!

it was fun flying in saturday morning with you box, giving you that back support during your matches, and flying back to florida, hopefully we can go to more OOS together, too good and too fun!

peace!

DEUCES!

EDIT: i LOVE how you were using my "hiro" tag in a lot of your big matches, too good!

-misshiroshi

Nite

Smash Champion
well...now that i see how long everyone else has been playing this game, i don't feel as bad for getting generally thrashed at my year anniversary of my first tourney.

now i just wish i had started sooner. idk if i can spend another 2 years worth of tourneys to finally become an upper level ganon...

this was real fun though.
It won't take you that long. Just stay consistent. If you keep going to tournaments as often as possible, you'll get good really fast. And you're not so bad already, so keep it up!

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
It won't take you that long. Just stay consistent. If you keep going to tournaments as often as possible, you'll get good really fast. And you're not so bad already, so keep it up!
Yo, don't listen to Nite, that *****s been bad since Oedipus killed his Pops and F'd his Moms..

**** GET REFERENCED ON

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
god u suck yay. step it the **** up.

1: Dr Peepee

2: Everlasting Yay

3: LoZr

NC = too good at falcon

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
uhh

acknowledgment for losing.... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

oh ya:

get ****ed up.

EDIT: yeah darksyde, just edit ur post so mine seems less ****. go 'head girl.

j00t

Smash Champion
harriettheguy: GGs in bracket. and in our teams MM.

TrueDarkness: Keep working at it. Everyone who plays this game is ridiculously good, so don't discredit yourself for not doing well in the tournament. You'll be beast soon enough

BBQ: Our pools match was pretty close, I think we were both messing up some stuff, your Marth was weird to play against. We'll play more at the next tournament

Waffles the Pancake: It was good seeing you again. Sorry I didn't MM you again, too much stuff going on. I think you got revenge in pools regardless :p

Deadliest of Hashbrowns: DUDE G&W IS A LEGIT CHARACTER!!! >:[ We didn't MM either so I could win my dollar back, I guess we'll remedy that at the next tourney

SleepyK: We didn't do GnW dittos, :(

Nite: Thanks for helping me warm up on Saturday, we need to play more often, need that Falco practice

Nicaboy: Had fun playing friendlies with you. You might of beaten me in that MM but... w/e yo. I'll get that money back next time <3

More shoutouts coming later... I need to go to class in a few minutes :(

Also, EVERYONE COME TO FAP2!!! link I hope FullMetal doesn't get mad for me advertising my tournament in the results thread :p

Nite

Smash Champion
Yo, don't listen to Nite, that *****s been bad since Oedipus killed his Pops and F'd his Moms..

**** GET REFERENCED ON
LOL **** son. I said "stay consistent" Hahaha. Obviously I haven't. I'ma scrape you at the next tourney, Josh. You aint even good! When I stop being a little kid and get a job, I'ma bully you.

Get yo lunch money taken!

Joot- Anytime dood. GGs when we did play. We do need to play more. Joot is the truth!

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
LOL **** son. I said "stay consistent" Hahaha. Obviously I haven't. I'ma scrape you at the next tourney, Josh. You aint even good! When I stop being a little kid and get a job, I'ma bully you.
Yo, get at my 401K. ;]

Always good to see you though. Finally getting to play Falco dittos with you was a lot of fun. I wish we would have gotten to Falcon ditto, I heard good things. All you had to do was beat Yay. :(

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Great tourney tourney, Mike!

Awesome time meeting everyone and playing you all in matches were too much fun. Congrats to Juan and Dr Pay Pay and to Rayku and Xif for 5th and holding that ish down :)

Also to my boy RJ(or Rangagaggaghah lol) for taking me out. We are gonna have a long Peach vs Falcon beat down when we play this weekend :)

Sorry to the people that asked me to play but I didn't have my controller/forgot (Toast, Ambix and Harriet the guy) Ambix you also got alot better since the lat time I saw you. Good stuff.

I had too much fun playing Cutie Doll, Nicaboy's PSO Force Sheik, kniht's sexy Samus, BossNasty's Boss Peach, And DoH's Peach Swag!! :)

I want to play more Melee now, brb lol

Nite

Smash Champion
Yo, get at my 401K. ;]

Always good to see you though. Finally getting to play Falco dittos with you was a lot of fun. I wish we would have gotten to Falcon ditto, I heard good things. All you had to do was beat Yay. :(
Yeah dood, for sure. I haven't seen you in forever. I would say our Falco dittos were legit, but we played at like 9 AM when neither one of us slept. Hahaha. We need to sleep next time, man. Maybe I'll go to Pound.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
awesome time im at work but when i get out shoutouts like a mofo! nite man i didnt even know you were hear i wanted to play you. shoutouts going to mike g tope cyrain cornel dark zero dp boss nasty doh wobbles rayku think guini trikome spider sense joot and many more to come!

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
I had so much fun at this!
I am not going to remember everyone for shoutouts but I just wanna say I thought everyone was super awesome and fun to be around :)

Thanks to everyone I played matches with for advice and stuff, you guys were awesome.

aaaaaand I really enjoyed the coin flipping with forks side tourney :p

and of course ihop madness was too fun :D

<33333 everyone, hope to see you all again
:pika:

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Fun tournament people. I'm so glad I could make it to Tipped Off.

Apollo (Jav) - Thanks for driving us up here. Looks like you didn't even need me to share that 12-hour drive after all, lol.
PBnJ - Thanks for housing and providing me with the sheets and pillows to sleep on.
Dogy and DP - Just keep it real, your Doc/Mario is hella good.

Congrats to Harriettheguy, Rockcrock, Apollo, and Linguini for doing so well. Go Gainesville! I'll work harder at trying to rep Gainesville with you guys.

Good games to everyone else I played. It's always nice playing old and new faces in the scene.
:cool:

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
<3 Hiroshi.

Thanks for being my film subject, and everyone else who I filmed! My News Package is looking excellent, and I'll be sure to upload it to YouTube.

And ****....

this tournament was awesome.

I hope to see y'all at ROM3, or Florida's next Regional (CEO2011 I believe)

GOD!

Smash Ace
shoutouts:

bbq- thanks for setting up all my housing stuff, you really made it possible for me to come to this.
ron- thanks for housing and the ride to the venue. see you when you come to berry next month.

My pool
doll - you're so funny and asian. I cant believe you didn't make it out of pools. You're so fun to play with! i'll be at pound 5 if I can.
moogle - you have a weird sheik. I thought I could've beat you but you proved otherwise in our friendlies. ggs
colbol - thanks for the mms. kind of...
spider sense - you're really good at this game. I watched you and ihsb play for like 30 minutes and it was pretty fun
hbox -your sheik is so weird.

thanks to the prose who let me play/mm them (pp, colbol, wobbles, doh). I learned a lot.
nicaboy- you're sheik is awesome. you play sooo smart against peach, invincible waveland to grab + wd oos to dsmash ***** peach.
sleepyk - ty so much for the ride home and the smash knowledge that you said in the car.
druggedfox - you're really good. I honestly believe that you can beat hbox. maybe even 2 or 3 stock.
NC - you guys are silly. And PP you can definitely beat hbox. Just time him out next time or something, or camp dairs on dl64 top platform.

I got so muchh better at this tourney. Best ever by far.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
mine and my blip.tv account. i'll make a thread and post in this one when demz up yo

Col Bol

Smash Champion

**** GET REFERENCED ON
i like this a lot

1: Dr Peepee

2: Everlasting Yay

3: LoZr

NC = too good at falcon
yall are sooooo lucky i had to leave before i got out :awesome:

colbol lost to tope? hm
i got scraped str8^ :embarrass:

Who's that Peach wobbles was styling on? LOL
would also like to know

Top Bottom