• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tipped Off 6 Results! Hbox/Dr. Pee Pee/Tope/Col Bol and friends!

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Omg this tourney was soooooooooooo good i had so much fun
highlights included fork-launching coins into my and uberice's powerades, the charity side tourneys, and seeing (almost) all the people that i love (</3 toasty), tope and cyrain's full team name (Thor, God of Thunder and Odin, the All-seeing Highmaster), losers finals of eugenio's tourney (first stock of the first match "Yay how did you even make it this far?" *proceeds to get 3-0'd* "fuuuuuuuuuuuuu")

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Doll hadn't slept the night beforehand and thought that pools was decided by number of wins first, not by set counts first. He is a notorious sandbagger and gave a free set to someone because he thought that he was guaranteed 2nd seed no matter what. Instead, he didn't make it out. WHich is ****ing hilarious because he took colbol to last match last stock in that pool. Doll is still amazing, he's just a lazyass and a sandbaggaaarrrr.

-edit- this is what he told me. i'm not johnning for him =P

<3 you doll

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
So this tournament had 8 Peaches in a bracket of 48. Outnumbered every other character except for Fox. South is apparently stacked w/ Peaches

SSJ6SephirothGogeta

Smash Rookie
So come to find out that not playing for 9 months doesn't really mean much.

You're all just as ****ty as before.

I hate all of you.

But don't get me wrong. I still love each and every one of you.

with hate.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Too bad my bro and I couldn't make it. We woulda won teams ;)

Lol but seriously. Can't wait to check out the vids from this!

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I stand by my previous statement that wobbles is one of the most adorable smashers.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
yep. I got druggedfox vs rayku, tope vs rayku (well, some of it until my battery died), and colbol vs rayku.

Rayku pretty much introduced me to smash, so I'm his fanboy.

wobbles- i love you.
Oh cool. I'm druggedfox's #1 fanboy so I'll be looking forward to it and any other stuff you have recorded of him :)

D

Deleted member

Was there another Travis who entered NES Noob's memorial tourney, or did I place 25th while I left and was studying for my exams?

Because god ****. I place better at tournies that I don't attend.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
yep. I got druggedfox vs rayku, tope vs rayku (well, some of it until my battery died), and colbol vs rayku.

Rayku pretty much introduced me to smash, so I'm his fanboy.

wobbles- i love you.
Does anyone else have videos to upload or were you the only one who recorded videos?

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Good **** to my *****s Colbol and Linguini. I knew ya were gonna win teams. DIP!!!!

Aight Colbol, now buy your ticket for ROM3 so I can house you again, get at the FINEST *****es together, and oh yeah......win teams lol.

Nite

Smash Champion
Everyone I played: gg's all, thanks for the matches. It's kinda crazy to see how good our community is when NOBODY at this tournament was bad.
So true. I placed bad and didn't feel bad about it at all. My matches were mad close. Everybody is so good. I had such a good time. I'm a little inspired. I will bust a nut on everybody next time.

Shoutouts later <3

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol i was wondering about some of these placings. Dogy won his first match but got last.
And RockCrock beat wobbles in losers but they tied in overall placing.

I love Wobbles :D he is a realist lol

SSJ6SephirothGogeta

Smash Rookie
does no one know how double elim works?

you have say 33 people in a bracket. you have to make a 64 man bracket in order to accommodate the stray person. That person loses, and goes to losers, and gets a bye regardless. The winner of some first round match loses second round, gets sent to losers to where that other person is at in second round losers, and loses.

BTW, mad props to Tope, darksyde, eli, emilio, aasem, chris robinson, colin, UF dude that was there with emilio, cyrain, and maybe a couple of others I may have forgotten for chillin with me for the majority of the weekend and getting silly with me. That's all I ever really wanted.

Firoki

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, just stoppin by to pay my respects. I had a great time, and definitely saw some improvement from my first tourney, HERB 3. Still, a long way to go to obtain **** status. Hopefully I'll be seeing SleepyK and crew sometime soon.

I'm the random (mediocre) falcon main from Blairsville (along with Tairseth) for those who don't know. I played alot of people, many of who I don't recall, but major shout outs to RJ and Emma Watson's Boyfriend for playing a crapload of falcon dittos with me.

Good **** everyone, see you guys at the next tourney within 4 hours of Blairsville.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
This was rather fun. The venue was pretty awesome. Better than some I've been to. If only the menu didn't have such pricey things, it was sad to see so many people leave the building just to find a cheaper buy.

Still, cool place and cool folks. If only I wasn't as shy as I am. :/ I love watching the game to death, though. Some amazing things I kept seeing.

Pi

Smash Hero
flip flops
pajamas
& a hoodie

high tier **** right there

any way

shout outs to my car, trystic, zer0, linguini
anti-shout out to fearz, who bails last ****ing second like a ****
literally last second
he said he needs to go pack
and comes back w/ a big fat bail

any way

pb&j ty for housing bro, not gonna lie floors are not the most comfortable, but beats the upright seat of cars 10 fold
trikrome too good, nice hanging w/ ya bro
nicaboy good **** man, i'll keep improvin & see ya in GF >=)
iori so good...wtf...whatever, your bad
cyrain, d'oh, i got you next tourney, watch out
druggedfox wish we had gotten more matches, not often i fight falco's who i struggle w/
IHSB, my boy, good stuff at this tournament, rekindled my desire to be flashy fast & smart, ty broski

i know i'm missin tons of people, yoshimann, marth player in my pool, bunbun, dogy, merc, cornel, and everyone & pb&j's place, everyone i played/talked to, everyone in general, good **** keep melee alive!!

nicaboy

Smash Champion
sfl made it home safe and i hope others did as well.

i had so much fun although im still a little dissapointed in myself.

anyway im really surprised at how good so many people were like i only played maybe 4 bad people(they were like new players)and like all the people who used to be like ok got ****ing good(shoutouts to apollo and think im impressed).

so many upsets this time round. stacked pools hyped bracket matches and RAYKU THUNDER BABY ALL DAY!

and doing fun stuff with cool smashers was so amazing we were like super sayins lol.

eli- we need them sharigan eyes ya dig right?

shoutouts when i get home from work and get some sleep. good **** guys!

also fullmetal awesome tourney dude i will most def be at the next one! again shoutouts later tonight when im home form work :)

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Wow good stuff Rayku, PP, Box, Xif, Colin, Crock, Linkachad, and Tope <3

This tournament looks like it was awesome

Hope that Xif's stuff was recorded, especially him vs Ganons

Hope Rayku vs DruggedFox was recorded kind of

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
13: Washed up scrubs like cl0ckwork (XIF and Marsfool!)
13: Gargantually Great Gigantic Ganja Warriors (BossNasty + Darksyde)
13: The B*tch, The Hoe, and The ****** (DoH + Wobbles)
13: Fresh Bowl of MariO's (DogySamich + DP's Mario)

Raaaape. ;]

I got 7th in the Falcon tourney too, losing to Lozr (who taught me how to play Falcon) and 3rd place (Yay) who's pretty much NC as well. No fair. :[

PS: NC got top 3 in the Falcon tourney (4 of us in Top 7) and would have had top 3 in the Marth tourney (if Kevin would have entered). Get ****ed up at dittos ATL South.

ANYWAY

This tournament was really tight except for not really sleeping Friday because I thought Singles was on Sunday. Oh well.

Kevin and Juan are far too good and I love them both. Lots of love to Colin and Team Richmond as well.

More later.

Top Bottom