• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tipped Off 6 Results! Hbox/Dr. Pee Pee/Tope/Col Bol and friends!

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Sorry its taken me so long to get to this- been sick as a dog for the past few days since the tournament.
I want to thank each and every one of you who showed up and made this as awesome as it was!

Special thanks to SleepyK, Frames and Hbox for helping me with pools/bracket stuffsies.

I'm sorry there were some discrepancies, as always I will endeavor to improve upon the Tipped Off tournament experience for the next installment.

Possibly more detailed shoutouts to come later- <3

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Shout-outs:

TEAM RICHMOND:

Tope: Thanks for all the conversation. I hope my rooting didn't get distracting but inspiring. Well done this tournament. Makin' dat money like M2K.
Yoshido: lol I know your entire life now. Next time I'll fill you in on a little bit about mine. You got a mean *** Yoshi Terrence, I was mad impressed from what I watched. Keep it up.
Savedge: You're ****ing hilarious dude. I saw you putting in work on fools this entire weekend. Good ****.
Doll: Sucks about the controller and what happened in pools, but whatever, I'm sure you still had an awesome time. Your stuffed animals are the talk of the town every tournament lol.
Poehlcat: Dat Richmond Falcon clocking in. You gotta teach me to stop going for Doll's commands. I don't know how you do it. Hes a snake charmer.
Cyrain: I know you are disappointed about your performance but hey, think of it this way: the Crimson Blur would love to have placed how you did. Getting better everyday baby. I gotta get up in that LoL sometime.

EVERYONE ELSE:

Hungrybox: Good ish winning the tournament. Youre a pretty cool guy, too. Playing you in pools/friendlies taught me a lot. Mostly how much more work I gotta do to get at your level haha.
BBQ: Some solid Marth practice and advice. I wish I had you around all the time to teach me lol. Your Marth is hella smooth, I love watching it.
SOFT: Always gotta get a few friendlies in with my buddy SOFT at every tournament. You're getting better too. Seeing your progress from tournament to tournament is sweet.
Everlasting Yay: Real hype men know how to do it: get out of the tournament as soon as possible to root for their boys. lol haha jk. But for real, I swear half of Dr. PP's success derives from your hyping. Good ****.
DJ Rome: Fun talking/eating with you man. Don't quit the game though, no one wants that.
Black Chris/Tru darkness: I wish we got more friendlies in but from what I saw you got tons better since HERB. You seemed a bit under the weather (sick?) so maybe that wasn't even your TRUE power lol. Dat PP training baby. Just watch out for me next time; Richmonds making me into a little beast.
Fullmetal: Thanks for housing us. Your grandma is super nice. Well run tournament too; the venue was siiiiiick. You know VA is gonna turn out even bigger after such a stellar TO performance.
Spaceballs: I really like your Samus. Very slick. One of my favorite players to watch, hands down. Friendlies were tight too; you helped me learn the matchup a bit. That Wobbles set was sooooooooo close.
Arby: Fun friendlies. I love how close they were. 1 stock every time, pretty hilarious. You're a mad chill guy too, fun talking to you.
Moogle: Jack Conte in real life lol. Friendlies were super fun. You got a boss Sheik. Beating Col Bol in pools? Siiiick.
Iori: Man I wish I could play you all day so I could learn every match-up at once. You'd be the best practice partner ever lol.
Alternate: So TECHNICAL. You move sooo smooth man, I was really impressed. Fun friendlies, and nice to meet you.
DruggedFox: Haha talking **** on the boards and I finally get to meet you. We should have done friendlies but from what I saw, you ****ing raaape. Good ish.
SleepyK: I'll do my best to improve our recording situation up in VA. Great job with that this tournament tho.
Dashdancedan: We are fated to meet every tournament. One day I will overcome the dash. Dance. Dan. lol I'm still frustrated at how bad I continue to be but day by day I suppose. Day by day.
Darksyyyyyde: Fun friendlies, you are hilarious. I love the new Catfish chant. I like how you think about the game/Falco.
Boss Nasty: Amazing Peach. Fun friendlies, I wish I played you more.
KEN: Great friendlies. You helped me in the Samus matchup I have no experience in.
Joot: Nice Falcon you got there man. Friendlies were tight.

I probably forgot a ton of ppl but I'm tired so **** you not like you gave me a shoutout either <3

DJRome

Smash Hero
too lazy to do shoutouts, but good stuff to everyone who played and chilled with me and im sad i didn't get to meet a lot of really cool people.

j00t

Smash Champion
Oh yeah one more shoutout:

GAWes: We had some good friendlies, even though I wanted that Falcon more than your Doc (It's never bad to beat up on Doc once in a while ;) )

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Shout-outs:
BBQ: Some solid Marth practice and advice. I wish I had you around all the time to teach me lol. Your Marth is hella smooth, I love watching it.
hell yeah, that means a lot to me man. much love :)

well, we did, but the asswhooping i laid upon you was so biblical that your mind found a neuronic catacomb to hide the memory in, it'll come back to you through due therapy im sure
WTF how are your posts so good?????

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Haha Epsilon looking through my shoutouts like a ninja.

Yeah, I was talking to SleepyK about how a lot of MD/VA stuff doesn't get recorded especially with you stuck in SoVa during the school year. A lot of our players don't get national recognition despite being disgustingly good (who knew of Ether outside of Va before APEX? **** shame). Having more recorders, and hopefully commentators would really improve our scene.

Don't worry Roger, I appreciate everything you do for us. Sometimes you can't be everywhere at once though :)

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I still extend my capture card offer to you, crimsonblur! find a guy and we'll get this done son

h!tboxexplo!ter

Smash Ace
>.> late shoutouts (college johns)
great tournament fullmetal
-<3 to all the sheiks there
-special thanks to dj rome/cyrain for the small training session, its already helping alot
-sleepyk/bbq/tubes sorry i couldnt get around to playing you guys, ill have to do it next time ^.^
-articanus/doggy those matches were fun, but i think that wii was overmodded. both of you gave solid tips though, much appreciated
-ihsb thanks for lending me that triwing, my new case was rocking
-soft enjoyed playing you as always, good tips/ support
-doll i enjoyed our pool matches, you were a champ on rainbow cruise too
-colbol/dr. peepee thanks for playing my scrub self
-snap playing you is fun as hell, enjoyed it as always
-anyone i forgot enjoyed playing everyone so good stuff ^.^

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
The whole crowd cheering for me during my intense match was quite possibly the highlight of my entire life. I love everyone who was at this tournament. I hope I can continue to impress

-Rayku

Divinokage

Smash Legend
The whole crowd cheering for me during my intense match was quite possibly the highlight of my entire life. I love everyone who was at this tournament. I hope I can continue to impress

-Rayku
Glory waits for no one. You bring glory to you and then soon Glory will follow you instead, haha. <3.

Edit: I say this because I'm sure everyone wants to be able to live the awesomeness of life. Gtfo of the bland darkness and chase after things most people don't have the courage to do.

j00t

Smash Champion
I did against Wobbles and some other people... but other than that no

I swear I was gonna use GnW against any Peaches I played in tourney... didn't come across any though.

j00t

Smash Champion
Haven't tried playing on that stage, all I know is that I love playing Peach w/ GnW :p

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
well, we did, but the asswhooping i laid upon you was so biblical that your mind found a neuronic catacomb to hide the memory in, it'll come back to you through due therapy im sure
you somehow managed to (temporarily) take SleepyK(ayuuuuute)'s space in my sig <3
yea sounds about right.......lol

the south is definitely the most smash-stoner populated region

gotta love it!
<3<3<3!!!
Yo, we ****.

Get at like 10 people at a time standing behind the venue on Sunday.
LOL...wait, do you smoke now? [I'm still guessing "of course not"]

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Shoutouts from Jason aka Spider_Sense!:

Excellent tournament, I really had a great time. Everything ran smoothly and orderly, so major props to Full Metal for being a great TO. I don't remember everybody's name, so If I don't put on here, please don't be upset. I'm a ******. =/

Drugged Fox - Very good matches man, wished I had the opportunity to have played your spacies more. Your Marth is too legit but that Fox is definitely where it's at.

Colbol - Yo kid, those pool matches were mad close for each of us, but you got in my *** as per usual so it's all good. Even if you were sandbagging mad hard. :bee:

PB&J - Dude you got waaaaaaay better since I last played you. You're much more experienced than you were before.

Merck - Your Falco *****. That is all. lol

Cornell - haha You definitely live up to the legends of I've heard of you. Extremely good with C. Falcon. But I'll definitely murk you next time. So be on the lookout. lol GG's

BlackChris - Your Ganon isn't nearly as bad as you think or say it is. You're definitely heading in the right direction, just keep at it'll and you'll be number one in NC in like a year. Yeah...I called it. Don't hesitate to hit me up on AIM man if you need any advice.

SleepK - LOL Dude you're mad funny, and it was great playing all the sets with you. Lmao at the random falcon punch that connected all because you listened to me. ;) Keep on beastin'.

Ron - Thank you so much for housing SFL I got your number so I gotta hit you up, so when you come down we can get into some matches, it really sucks you had to work that weekend cause I wanted to play you alot more than I did....oh and I'm still gonna sneak the $30 bucks in your wallet somehow lmao.

Redfox - You dis n!gga is hilarious, we NEED to hang out if you come to Florida again. You're too good as a player and one funny *** n!gga! :laugh:

SlasherKing - Your Falco is disgustingly good. Holy **** man, keep that going and don't stop. I'll punch you if you do. lmao

Ihavespaceballs - I saw the posts you and King made on the G-dorf boards. I lol'ed so hard. It really made my day. lol You seemed mad we got so sets recorded. Maybe next time if you decide to come to FL, pm me and I'll ask Nicaboy if he can bring his recording setup and then we can get some matches going from there. Your Samus ***** TOO hard. Shoulda MM it when I had the chance. =/

The Doll - I read the post, sucks man. Maybe next time I can catch you on a better day. lol Anyways, GG's.

ProJect - My son...you have improved amazingly fast. You're literally turning into a better version of me. lol So technical and mad smart, so you got everything lined up so well, so keep up the excellent work and I'll pm you my number, so you can hit me up when you touch down in FL.

Apollo - I saw those matches with Dogy, **** kid your Peach went super saiyan 3 or some crazy ****. lol Congrats on your placing. I know it wasn't easy for you. lol I still wanna MM you too, so don't duck out on me.

Iori - Why can't you and more smasher like redfox live here in FL. **** your Mew2 just beasted my Ganon...too bad I sent it back in his master ball. ;) lol I really want to play you again, so come to FL!

Linguini - I told you I got better. lol Anyways, we need to Ganon ditto, I know the reason why you duck out, is because you're scared. lol

Rockcrock - Great doing Ganon dittos with you. They're so much fun and funny how barbarically we were wreaking each other. Gonna try to make the next Wato, so I'll hopefully play you there.

Harriettheguy - Yeah you're another crispyone. Lmao your playstyle reminds me so much of his. lol You're extremely good. Floridian spacies just are amazing in general, and you're no exception. =D

Yoshimaru (sp?) Yo man, sick *** Yoshi, you gotta just watch a few more Fumi and Vectorman vids to get yourself going. Keep it up. You got this.

Dop - Your counter picks are so gay. I would have had you on that MM but nah you just had to pick Congo Jungle. lmao I'll ban that **** next time. It was fun having a beer with you and chilling. Gotta do it again when you're back in FL.

DJ Rome - Your sheik *****. lol I'm pretty sure you want a rematch, so I ain't going nowhere son. Get at me! ;)

BBQ - Your Marth is pretty good, just gotta get a handle on how to fight Ganon tis all. You'll be wrecking *****es all dai I guarantee it.

Pikachad - Thanks for telling me Ganon can CG Pikachu after the set. Douchebag...lmao j/k thanks for awesome set bro, gotta play you again to get accustomed to the match up.

Nicaboy - I know you had a stacked pool, but you played your best and we'll get em for you next time. With all the encouragement you've given me. I'll have to pay you back somehow with my own words of wisdom...nah **** that I see you like everyday, so I'll tell you in person. lol

N2K - Thank you very very very much. For driving us and putting up with our BS, I definitely didn't mind paying for your expenses, cause you helped us out so much and you're a great person. So I have alot of respect for you as an individual as well as a smasher. Lmao if we do this again, we're gonna spend the night at those girls dorm room. ;)

Eli - You did the best out of SFL, you came a long way and I don't care what anybody says here at home. You deserved your spot because you did work the hardest out of all of us. We're all proud of you man.

Chris - This really was a great tournament for you to come out too and thanks for looking out for us when we didn't have cash to get back. Lmao I know it put a dent in your pockets, but I'm sure Dale and Erick will pay you back mad quick, they're good for it. Anyways, your Falco is improving and you may not see it, but the more I play you the harder it gets for me to actually do random stuff to you. It means you're getting better. Trust me. Watch those Shiz and Chops vids and play your baby bro when you guys can. Keep at it Chris. I have the most confidence in you more than anybody else.

Dr. Peepee - Thanks for allowing me the set I got to play with you. I literally felt I got that much better against Falco, because of that one exclusive set with you.

That's my end for the shoutouts, again if we played and I put your name I'm sorry, just remember I'm a ****** and you'll feel better. :bee:

Top Bottom