• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tipped Off 6 Results! Hbox/Dr. Pee Pee/Tope/Col Bol and friends!

nicaboy

Smash Champion
lol i love chad cool kid.

honestly chad i knew you wanted to go fox once you said rainbow cruise lol. i wanted to take you on the ditto but i was scared ****less you go pika against my fox and i wasnt up for that!

**** you!

-Chad-

Slackerator
Heh honestly I probably would have gone for the Fox ditto...

On Cruise there's almost no place to get a lot of pika's stuff to work. Many many many platforms to escape u-throw u-smash, few gimp locations, and a poor projectile compared to Fox. Fox could camp all day and Pika probably can't deal with it :(

j00t

Smash Champion
oh yeah also

shoutouts to all my pig friends out there... you know who you are

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I haven't done shoutouts in years.
not even for apex.

will i do them for this tournament

who nose

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
If that's the case, BBQ - what would you say to me? Man who just watched people play the game.

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Whoever recorded me vs. peepee, please upload them =D

I need to watch myself get frustrated/aggressive on stadium just like I did vs Zhu. Gonna figure out what to do to play that matchup right without a middle platform to camp on like a *****.
I could upload them right now, but sleepyk wants to do it.

EDIT--------------------
better yet, I could upload all the matches I record to megaupload and then sleepyk could upload them to his youtube account.

What do you think sleepyk??

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
@L0ZR: lol next time ill play pools for real, tired johns >_<
@cyrain: my eyes were red cause I had been boohooin before then we got silly. Next time ill be coherent during our matches xD
@iori: read people during a match? >:D
@pikachad: funs teams matches/half a friendly lol
@sleepy: <3 I'm not trolling I promise :(
@xif campos: gg saving me in teams and real life. Wish you had have grabbed that cop cause we would have wombo comboed his little *** in real life ;D
@chaddd: smoke errrrrrday ya dig?
@cornel: good to see ya man, still so funny xD
@gawes: did we friendly in singles? =/ next time lol
@cheap: that's twice now you've beat me up xD
@snap: good poooooolsss matches
@frames: FL is so broken xD
@trc: my yl. Your yl. **** is gonna be epic!
@ihsb: what's up with my jigglypuff? Lol you could see the sand pouring out of the tv during our matches xD always good to see ya
@nicaboy: still ain't good haha, no for real waaayyyy better. Poopin on peaches since 1886
@eli: you're too beast at everything especially subway
@emilio: good **** on teams, purp too
@colin: gg winning teams, too bad the set we played earlier didn't count Q_Q
@aasem: come back to us :(
@yay: dude stfu, hoe
@Red fox: godlikeeee, yeah I do disrespectful stuff during matches, I'm a fox main xD
@ron: remember the secret lies in shine turnaround dair. XD
@ovonte: zzzzzzZZZZ your playstyle against my roy :p good to see you though
@tope: next time we need to get a smaller group ya dig ;D good seein ya
@mike g: you want me to move back to ga so you can go to CA >:( grrrrrrr
@fullmetal: great tournament dood, thanks for housing and the ride, also ill try to make it to some ga tournies more often
@merc: smoke that good ****. Friendlies next time, we spent too much time talking xD
@kelli: faceboook
@girl behind counter: I'm not sure if you're a flirt or just weird >_>
@usga: ty for helping me with the printer issue, you have no idea how important those documents were!
@rayku: I'm playing bad? No you're just superman ****** the bracket
@dr pp: we need to playyyy
@project: beast mode. You already know
@pbnj: you were on fire, way to go!
@doh: lol was either one of us watching the tv when matches started getting hype? XD
@uberice: 8 stock much? Yikesss xD LET'S TEAM
@hbox: hurray you won.
@bbq: you're prtty good I think? If I have the right guy
@kirbykaze: 8========D
@koreandj: good ****
@spider sense: you have a fun ganon to watch
@rockcrock: lolololol
@harriettheguy: you always look so grumpy
@emma watsons boyfriend: lol @ my mario
@mariabattleaxe: you nair too much, its pika not fox lol xD
@dp/dogysamich: pour on the mortons baby lmao
@a275: cute fox
@marsfool: you're washed up scrub
@savedge: we need to battle on smash bros melee
@druggedfox/articanus/whoever else I didn't play, play me, oh wait I quit already :(

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
yoo serious shotout to SleepyK for:

1: having a seriously manly falcon.

and

most importantly 2: for showing me the Chrono Trigger mixtape that i'm listening to right fuking now. too ****.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
It's soooo beast

there are a few other CT mixtape-ish things i can recommened

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I am not really good at shoutouts anymore. I'm old.

Reflex. It was good bringing back team Web of Deception. Felt so good. So did picking random. Kirby and Pichu team? we seriously got the worst possible team..... lol. And Mario and Ness. Who could forget.

Mars and BBQ, it was awesome finally meeting you two. You guys are true Georgians. Definitely two of my favorite people to meet with and play at this. Makes me wanna come back even if it was an absurd 5 1/2 hour drive.

RedFox deserves mention for being my new favorite hilarious black guy in the community. I see Georgia still has their fair share.

Iori - sorry for being rude when we were playing. I was really down on myself about not being able to control my chars like I wanted, but what do you expect from someone who doesn't have another player in a 200 mile radius? It was no excuse, sorry about that.

Wes, Chaddd, Mike G, Cornel, Chad, Nite, IhaveJackballs, Moogle, was good to see all of you again. NC... LoZR my man. Kev, Yay, Maria, Snap, and lil Smith, <3 you didn't ditto me...

FullMetal is such a boss. God I love that guy. TWENTY SLEEPYK BLOWJOBS.

Speaking of which Sleepy... You know I love you.

Druggedfox/Sami and Branden/Articanus it was nice seeing you guys again, too!

Dogy... of course I have to say something. THE HYPE MAN! THE COCA COLA MAN!!!

Hbox, no MM, :/ I'll be sure to slap Rhan next time I see him... I guess

and chick behind the counter thanks for at least pretending to flirt with some dumb gamers like myself, and for the bawls

BBQ°

Smash Champion
If that's the case, BBQ - what would you say to me? Man who just watched people play the game.
lol to be honest I didn't even know you were there :embarrass:
it would've been helpful if I knew what you look like though.

but what would I say to you? I would say you're pretty beast for coming all the way to GA just to watch people play the game. lol props for that and much love. Next time I'll be sure to find you and we can talk about dat ***.

@bbq: you're prtty good I think? If I have the right guy
I don't know if you remember, but we played last year before you moved to FL when I was still a Brawl player. I think I've gotten better since then :awesome:

I should've asked you for friendlies though. It would've been cool to play the man who was scraping me a while back.

Mars and BBQ, it was awesome finally meeting you two. You guys are true Georgians. Definitely two of my favorite people to meet with and play at this. Makes me wanna come back even if it was an absurd 5 1/2 hour drive.

and chick behind the counter thanks for at least pretending to flirt with some dumb gamers like myself, and for the bawls
that is so ****ing awesome :awesome:
I'll try my best to keep being awesome so we can have more awesome matches in the awesome future :awesome:

the girl behind the counter was good at pretending to flirt with all of us. I think next time I'll pretend to get her number :cool:

Linguini

Smash Master
Sickkk tourney! I have way too many shoutouts and have 2 midterms tomorrow but I had a great time in GA as always.

Holla @ all the people that I talked/chilled with at this tournament!

oh and can't forget the special shoutout to colin for being extra-**** in teams with me

Aqua

Smash Apprentice
mother****in aquaaaa. haha. so you guys all play brawl now or whats goin down? I miss my luigi melee days =[

Renth

Smash Hero
mother****in aquaaaa. haha. so you guys all play brawl now or whats goin down? I miss my luigi melee days =[
My friend, brawl is like the ******** cousin of melee. Even though we hate it, we gotta be nice to it and make it feel wanted.

Top Bottom