• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peach Board for Dummies/Peach Chatroom and General Discussion[GO PEACHKID!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I hosted it using imageshack - which I've never used before.

I'm hoping it doesn't turn everyone's tongues purple...

/spongebob refrence

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hey guys from watching excel_zero and playing peach more, i've been inspired to pick her up and play her more often. i main pt sheik ddd and ic's and i think peach really has some good matchups. it's funny cuz my friend who plays toon link is always able to beat my other friend who mains peach, but i am always able to beat his toon link.

my peach style uses a lot of turnips and spaces with aerials, mostly fair and dair but others too. then run away, pull turnips rinse and repeat

is this a good way to play :O

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Hi and welcome to the Peach boards :) Same goes to all the new people I forgot to say hi to D: My apologies guys

Sounds find to me. Learn how to Glide Toss and incoperate her Tilts into your game now and then? Oh and don't forget Toad too

Meno, it's worked fine for me :) Looks like you can use it perfectly fine :D

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
It's for this thread. I've made a few so far.

Me wants one. :(

hey guys from watching excel_zero and playing peach more, i've been inspired to pick her up and play her more often. i main pt sheik ddd and ic's and i think peach really has some good matchups. it's funny cuz my friend who plays toon link is always able to beat my other friend who mains peach, but i am always able to beat his toon link.

my peach style uses a lot of turnips and spaces with aerials, mostly fair and dair but others too. then run away, pull turnips rinse and repeat

Glad to hear you're using Peach. ^^

I tend to use lots of dairs, for spacing, comboing and racking up damage. Then, depending on the matchup, use fair for spacing/racking up damage and bair for the kill, or use bair for racking up damage and fair for the kill. Nair can be a good killing move also. I always use uair for comboing at early damages. I also use uptilt and upsmash when I have a solid chance to hit, and use ftilt after 160% for the kill (of course it depends on the character's weight). I always use turnips when I'm at a distance and use it to force openings on my opponents. I like to do jab>grab, unsweetspotted bair>jab>grab and glide tossed turnip>grab. I always do grab attacks to refreshen Peach's moves faster.

My grab options when near the center of the stage are mostly upthrows (which leads into some air chase), or fthrows (since it's the most damaging throw). When near the edge I tend to just throw them offstage and edgeguard. For edgeguarding I tend to just throw turnips and chase with float>aerials, and tend to use forward B against predictable recoveries (works awesome against Falco's forward B). When I'm winning I sometimes start to camp with turnips and float>dair to stall some time. Dash attack is a good punishing move when you don't have any other options.

That's basically how I use her in general. Of course playstyles tend to change in different matchups, so you always have to be thinking ahead of your opponents. Good luck using Peach.:bigthumbu

Edit: Here's a random Peach FFA. It was like the 3rd time I used Peach in Brawl, so you'll notice I was doing lots of Melee-ish stuff with her lol. At that time I was maining Zelda and Lucario, not Peach. Btw I'm ZEROX, the red Peach. xD

Enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWLHLDO9Cc8&feature=related

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Everyone's all christmassy!

Also... I'm useless with technology. I have an SD card with brawl saves, a digital camera, and a laptop. How on earth do I get my videos up to show people =( ??

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
thanks for the help excel

i usually cover my dair/fair approach by short hop throwing a turnip first, that's just a habit that i had since melee since i feel more safe. it hasn't really worked against me just yet, even if it gets caught or reflected it's not so bad

it's really helped me against projectile spamming like diddy kong and toon link

but for strong close range chars like fox or snake it's difficult to find a solid approach so i think i really need to workin my spacing with aggressive dairs

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Alrighty, just finished a few for those who want them:

Merry Festivus! ^___^

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Lol >_< Meno is ridiculously awesome!

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Some mores:

Air's didn't come out as bad as I thought it would. ^___^

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Shank You Meno=D

oooo still wanna see all teh krazy tings i can doo on teh debug menu and move swap? i hooked up my capture card to skype so u can see what i can do=D

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
There's a dumb person thumbing down my video comments & videos on youtube.

is there any "illegal" way of knowing who's rating and watching your vids?

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces

I'll check your Peach out this weekend! Yay

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
TIIIIIGGGEEEERRRR

I've been congratulating Silent several, several times. Please change the title back to the regular "Peach Chatroom and General Discussion." D:

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
Meno is my hero. Even Darth Vader wants a little jingle in his Death Star.

edit: I touched snow for the first time in my life! ;-D

Xyless

Smash Master
I'm horrible at the jab-grab combo. Any pointers?

It doesn't seem like it's hard to do, I just can't seem to integrate it into my playstyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom