• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peach Board for Dummies/Peach Chatroom and General Discussion[GO PEACHKID!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
It's not hard to execute because the first slap has set knockback..meaning: slap -> dash grab and that's it

if you want to incorporate it to your playstyle it's just a matter of getting used to it

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
I discovered Pit is not my worst match-up but my best.

My personal worst is therefore...

Marth. Especially Dancing Blade Fair Fair Dair DThrow FSmash Tipper KO Marths.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Every other one has. And whilst ours is the most 'on topic', all the others have still been closed and forced to make social groups :(

She's not my worst match but I personally don't like fighting Samus. I honestly have no idea why - I just don't like fighting her. Peach dittos are hell as well...

Oh, I hate fighting DK. Especially in lag. Friggin Bair and stupidly long range tilts/F Smash

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Meno, gotten tired of these requests yet? =P
Eh, I do them out of boredom. Plus it's nice to see them all over the place. :bee:

Every other one has. And whilst ours is the most 'on topic', all the others have still been closed and forced to make social groups :(
Maybe if we avoid speaking the names of those in red font. >___>

Just keep quiet, and try and say something about Peach in each post.

For example:

At my last tournament I was counterpicked Marth every time by like 5 different people. And I couldn't counterpick Brinstar. ;_;

I need to learn the matchup.

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
Guys im having real problems against Wolf's and Toon Link's I mean I can still beat them but .. its really nerve ranking ... I checked out Peach's matchups and it isn't helping for the people im playing ...

Got any suggestions?

PaintedGhost

Smash Journeyman
I don't really like/use or matchup thread either... :ohwell:

If it was something more like the Link's...
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=196257

Sometimes I wanna main the guy just for how useful that thread looks.
That matchup thread..Is beautiful -tears-.

I can't stand peach ditto's, or fighting samus' (Zair +missiles + charge shot = one angry ghost). I also don't really like fighting Lucas or Jiggs. They may be low tier but, they're just GAY!

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
I just discovered something today! Well its probably known but whatever.

Anyways, if you're on PS2 and its on the ice stage, you can cancel your sliding momentum by Dtilting! Like, if you glide toss forward you can cancel your slide by Dtilting! Pretty cool.
I did this against a Zelda today. I glide tossed a Turnip at her and did a Dtilt its pretty cool looking.

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
lol at Meno's reaction to Tiger's arrival.

I think a mod might close this thread soon... DON'T REPORT AND SEE HOW LONG WE LAST DX

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Why would they close it? It's Peach relevant. See...we give nice details and DID U NOEs about her.

Did you know you can cancel landing lag by Toading? It's still not useful because Toad has even more landing lag, lol, but you land with a counter move :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom