• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peach Board for Dummies/Peach Chatroom and General Discussion[GO PEACHKID!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
ANNOUNCEMENTS
Cheer for PEACH KID on his next tournament!
-Congrats to Silent Rain for placing first!
-Congrats to Meno Underwater on his great placing for his first tournament!
-Congrats to Dark.Pch on his 1st Place Finish!
-Do you have an announcement? Let me know and it will go HERE

3)If you MUST engage in a dramatic battle with another SWF member, take it to PM's. This isn't Broadway.
4)Good Grammar/Spelling! We are a bit lenient on this one(we aren't going to flame you if you spell night as nite). Please though, I cnt lyk rEid dis w33l.
5)Follow the rules of the thread you are viewing. Keep the discussions on track with the purpose of the thread. If you want to share a funny story bring it here.

6)Remember this couplet. Post well and all is swell! Post bad and we get mad!
-Dealing With Specific Enemy Moves(Summary on countering/avoiding specific attacks)
-Weekly Move Discussion(Detailed review of Peach's move-set)
-Secondaries For Peach(Discussion on characters that you may counter-pick for Peach's Bad Match-ups)

Welcome! This is a multi-purpose thread that functions as a chat room/Q&A thread/announcements thread/odd information thread. Anything Peach related works too. Ask simple questions that don't deserve a thread here! Feel free to talk about life, sports, tournaments etc. as you please but don't spam unnecessarily.

If you are new to SWF or the PeachBoards, please take the time to introduce yourself here! Ask us any questions and we will point you on the right direction!

Did you Know?(Trivia)

Gameplay Facts
1)If Peach plucks a Bob-omb while the Bridge of Eldin is regenerating it will blow up in your face. (dekuu)
2)When first plucking out a Beam Sword, it does not function like a normal Beam Sword. To get it to work properly, Peach must perform an action that involves it 'disappearing' from her hand e.g. drop it, use Up + B, use Toad etc.(Rickerdy-doo-da-day )
3)If you double slap facing to the left on Yoshi's Island (Melee), Peach gets a dark shadow across her dress. (menounderwater)
4)Toad has no shadow... *gasp*(Rickerdy-doo-da-day)
5)If you have a bomb in your hand and you shield and someone hits you that the bomb will explode in their face and they'll receive damage and you don't?
6)After about 8 seconds if you don't throw the bomb it'll explode in your hand?
7)During the ending animation of Peach's Uair, there is a particular part of the animation where Peach's dress goes underneath her legs rather than covering them.
8)Peach's dress flows differently depending on what direction you're facing (facing Left when you dtaunt makes her dress flare out and facing right makes it hug her legs).

Historical Facts
1)The turnips come from Super Mario Bros 2, all the characters could pluck them (and other stuff) off the ground. (dekuu)
2)Peach's Final Smash (Peach Blossom) has music. This music is a very very fast, very short version of coin heaven from SBM 3.(Rickerdy-doo-da-day)
3)Her name was originally Princess Toadstool. It was rather an unflattering name so Nintendo changed it to Princess Peach, with Toadstool moved instead as her last name.
4)Peach originally had red hair...
5)The frying pan was her strongest move in the Super Mario RPG.(me!)
6)Floating comes from Super Mario Bros 2; Peach floated, Luigi jumped high, and Toad ran fast..

Misc. Facts
1)Sakurai said Peach was the hardest character to program.(smashwiki)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

All hail the Llamacario. Ask Peachkid for detailed information on worshiping times.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Tiger, oh noes.
I think you just made a redundant thread. We use the stickied Peach Info thread for General Discussion...

BurtonEarny

Smash Ace
This is fine... Why would this be spam if the info thread is for info and not general discussion. I have a general discussion question. What is your strategy going into a peach double?

Oh btw: Im moved into my dorm room now! I is marshall. lol

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
This is fine... Why would this be spam if the info thread is for info and not general discussion. I have a general discussion question. What is your strategy going into a peach double?

Oh btw: Im moved into my dorm room now! I is marshall. lol
Do you mean a mirror match or a 2 vs 2 as a peach. If you mean a 2 vs 2 I am entering a wifi tornament with a wario. I don't really have much to say on this matter...I am ill prepared....

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
That sticky should be dropped anyway, it's really outdated
I know, though I always pictured it as a "Peach Tradition" of sorts - an ongoing conversation revolving around Peach and her board. But I doubt any newbies would know about it so I think this'll fill the gap nicely.

I like the sig Tiger, though it gets fuzzy around her ear...:ohwell:

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
I know, though I always pictured it as a "Peach Tradition" of sorts - an ongoing conversation revolving around Peach and her board. But I doubt any newbies would know about it so I think this'll fill the gap nicely.

I like the sig Tiger, though it gets fuzzy around her ear...:ohwell:
haha can't do anything about it now i gues....

I really wanted peach to be a playable character in those mario games...esp when you swim underwater and stuff.....would make it so much fun.....

or you know mario 64 for the nintendo?? I must say that is one of the greatest game's of all time....if they made one like it where you could be luigi, peach etc. also....

do you people notice when you pull out the death turnip?? sometimes i throw it away like any ordinary turnip...not realizing that my oponent was cowering the whole time....

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
or you know mario 64 for the nintendo?? I must say that is one of the greatest game's of all time....if they made one like it where you could be luigi, peach etc. also....
There's a version out called Super Mario 64 DS, and it lets you play as anyone besides Peach basically - though the controls are DS launch title controls... so, I'd be wary.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Well, someone's gotta rescue her in that game lol.

And Tiger, that happens to me all the time, between stocks I pluck turnips to see if I get one...and I accidentally throw them away >_>

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
"Metapod! Use Harden!"
"Use Harden Metapod!"
"Harden more Metapod!"

Basically what Peach dittos are.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
It's actually not very good, or true for that matter, but I've been wanting to use it SOMEWHERE.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
What the no princess??? ^
:dizzy:
I think I used it right. But "no" is a plural. an " 's "

Like lets take Peach. "Pichi-Chan" And Book "Hon"

" Hon Pichi-Chan no"

Peach's Book. So I think it also works with Particles as well

Particle is words just as it, to, at, on, etc.

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
I think I used it right. But "no" is a plural. an " 's "

Like lets take Peach. "Pichi-Chan" And Book "Hon"

" Hon Pichi-Chan no"

Peach's Book. So I think it also works with Particles as well

Particle is words just as it, to, at, on, etc.
OH! good to know... i really should study this stuff more

and earlier I was saying shouldn't it be Pichi-Hime(princess peach) instead of Pichi-Chan(peach"female friend")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom