• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peach Board for Dummies/Peach Chatroom and General Discussion[GO PEACHKID!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
prolly, embarass myself lolz.

Nah, I got meez a new woman face, and she's gonna start playing to. (Notice all girls like pikachu or shiek?)

@Peachkid:: So what, 10x better? ****, that means you are almost half as good as I am! Congrats man XD

@Drk:: Yeah, I'm back here pretty quick, give me a couple weeks to get all mah **** put together, and I'll start wasting your time then XD

haha, what ever makes u sleep at night man, enjoy those sweet dreams cause my peach is gonna give u nightmares. :p

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Does he know or has he seen Llamacario yet Peachkid???

=O
LOLZ! I'm og man. I was the one who aided in naming him the llamacario actually. I think he still has our convo somewhere. We posted it on the boards XD XD

Man, I have been gone for too long.

And what's with the "teh pwnzorz 1337" talk? Don't remember that from you Travis. Too much /b/ for someone, huh?

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
haha, i just felt like talking in 1337 speak for alittle. :p

i think you were the first person i showed llamacario to

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Yup. And I was the first person to lose sleep over it.

What's with Niko and Drk? They not like eachother?

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
yeah, the got into a big fight over god knows what. and untill recently. they were at tooth and nail. like, threads even outside the peach boards were getting locked because a debate between them occurred

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Weird. They are both good Peaches.

Maybe it's time me and you picked up mk XD

(Speaking of which, since you picked up Wolf, I picked up Meta Knight). Fun character, and way rediculous.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Dark Meow is ALIVE! How you been buddy?

Anyways, I just an idea. You know how clans have wars? (I have no idea how that works)

Well, what if we had Character Board wars? Maybe even tying it in with our matchup discussion?

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Isn't the same thing happening with Falco and ROB? Except both claim the have the disadvantage.

Why not call it a even matchup? :p
idk about Falco and ROB, but if you go back and look at the expalnations given on Fox v DK there are expanations given on both sides usually for a 55:45 or 60:40 for either character. its also very limited cause everyone who chatted about it has little to no exp with the opposing side. so thats why we decided on doing that to get some more accurate conclusions rather than simple:

DK is combolicious and we have lazars 60:40 Fox

or

we stop everything you do and kill @ 60% 40:60 DK

both simple true statements to a degree, but biased by who said them.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
PPY NEW YEAR PEches. hA, i AM WASTED RIGHT NOW. and I only had like 2 shots. ha ha ha.

I love you guys! hold me!

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Omfg Its [eachkid
Ilove You Man. You Sexy Furryu Thing You Are. This Dude Is The Best Peach, You Aint Got Shizz On Him Hee Heehee
haha, im so flattered.

GO AND CHUG A FEW MOAR. Hangovers are fun /sarcasm

lol i assume ur having a fun time with ur drunkeness (PLEASE RECORD A MATCH SO I CAN SEE U PLAY COMPLETLY TRASHED XD XD XD)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
haha, im so flattered.

GO AND CHUG A FEW MOAR. Hangovers are fun /sarcasm

lol i assume ur having a fun time with ur drunkeness (PLEASE RECORD A MATCH SO I CAN SEE U PLAY COMPLETLY TRASHED XD XD XD)
soon when my friend turns off ps3 I will play peipoe
heeheehee gonna ****, ****!

toinght...you....o_O

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Sorry, I'm not allowing chat threads in the character forums. I suggest making a Social group for something like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom