• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peach Board for Dummies/Peach Chatroom and General Discussion[GO PEACHKID!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TreK

Is "that guy"
Yup Peaches ;P

Just wondering, the tech in applesofdoom's sig is cool but needs Bsticking, worth it ?

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I never got round to finishing my Turnip guide but imo, currently, B Sticking is not worth it. Spacing your aerials with Peach is simply too good to remove just for flashy Turnip spam
It's a spacing tool. And with it you're constantly zoning with turnips.

But I'd always advise to keeping to the c-stick. B-sticking just isn't user friendly, as horribly fun as it is. *slides away pulling turnip*

TreK

Is "that guy"
Ok that's what i though (well... more like "hoped", i'm bad when i'm not in basic pad config xD)

Villi

Smash Lord
Once I accidentally turnip free pulled without the b-stick. :o I was pulling a turnip and turning around so I could reverse glide toss and it just happened. I ran out and took the morning after pill; it was so unexpected.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I'm going to have to upload a video of me one of these days.

You have to see the hilarity that is a b-sticking Peach. :laugh:

AAP

Smash Journeyman
yea b-stickin is cool and although i do agree with Apples that u can space out aerials to an extent with b stick. To me the cons out weight the pros.

But i did just have a thought, and i wish my Wii was here to try it. Since you can use you B button with your C-stick to pull turnips why not set a shoulder button to specials and use it in combination with the c-stick to give a sort of Faux b-stick. The timing is a bit awkward, but most likely easier done with a shoulder as oppose to trying to hit b with your finger as you c-stick with your thumb.

Has anybody ever tried this?

AAP

Smash Journeyman
i dunno, but it is dead.

i was hoping someone would try out faux b-sticking with one of the shoulders set to special. Its driving me nuts that i didn't think of it when my Wii was still here.

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
peach.forumotion.net

Everyone moved there.

Also, can someone BOTHER to look in the Secondary thread? I don't want to bump it a third time >_>

ApplesOfDoom

Smash Journeyman
i dunno, but it is dead.

i was hoping someone would try out faux b-sticking with one of the shoulders set to special. Its driving me nuts that i didn't think of it when my Wii was still here.
I'll see what I can do.
EDIT: No difference... All that happens is Toad. All over and over..

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
rofl. so for the hell of it while i was on youtube i type in raz ssbb and...

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=raz+ssbb&search_type=&aq=f

god**** i was so terrible xD

i think those were when i mained zelda and then barely started picking up peach then ended up whoring aib ladder just to learn peachy weeks afterwards. yay my link had decent spacing~ at any rate that was me when i barely mastered short hopping but didn't fastfall at all. ;D

TreK

Is "that guy"
Just wonderieng again x)

Is the 3-hits-dair to jab or grab truely inescapable ? No one ever escaped this when i did it but... meh, online you know...

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
i don't remember but i'm positive that it is coz jab comes out frame 2. it's just sooo fast. dsmash also works most of the time also and that's 3 times slower than jab.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Just wonderieng again x)

Is the 3-hits-dair to jab or grab truely inescapable ? No one ever escaped this when i did it but... meh, online you know...
Depending on how they DI and all, they can jump out before you can jab/grab them. CPU does that to me alot.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Heya peaches! ima having a giant skype orgy (aka peach disscussion or random tomfoolery) tonight, starting very soon. i know i have kidd in this and possibly Mikey Lenetia, L33t from AiB, and maybe Bo x7. just holler if u want in :D

Dragoomba

Smash Lord
Heya peaches! ima having a giant skype orgy (aka peach disscussion or random tomfoolery) tonight, starting very soon. i know i have kidd in this and possibly Mikey Lenetia, L33t from AiB, and maybe Bo x7. just holler if u want in :D
This is quite fabulous.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
*cough cough Dsmash*. Melee Peach was rediculous. at least imo.

And just usmash for kills. Drk. Pch makes it work anyways. (I think).

You know I tried eating a turnip the other day, no wonder they are considered a weapon. ****s nasty.

Oh, and hello Peach boards. I noticed the whole [peachkid] outline, had to see. Hows the world treating Peach in tourneys these days?

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
oh mangz, dark meow. wud up ho? XD

still playing brawlz? and yeah turnips as food is kinda gross..

ooooo dude, joo should totally get skype cause i have giant peach orgys on occations=D

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
nah. I'll stick with Qwest. They give me everything for way more expensive then everyone else, and slightly lower quality. And yeah, I lost alot of it though, I really need to start playing, I'm falling behind, just gonna be one of those guys," Yeah, back in march when brawl was released, I played with the first Wii mote!"

I'm too young to be a smash vet.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
nah. I'll stick with Qwest. They give me everything for way more expensive then everyone else, and slightly lower quality. And yeah, I lost alot of it though, I really need to start playing, I'm falling behind, just gonna be one of those guys," Yeah, back in march when brawl was released, I played with the first Wii mote!"

I'm too young to be a smash vet.
The hell? you're back? or your girl still has you put down.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
well, joo bettah get back into teh swingz of things dood. cause....my peach....is 10x better that before. wouldnt want u to fall too far behind ;)

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
prolly, embarass myself lolz.

Nah, I got meez a new woman face, and she's gonna start playing to. (Notice all girls like pikachu or shiek?)

@Peachkid:: So what, 10x better? ****, that means you are almost half as good as I am! Congrats man XD

@Drk:: Yeah, I'm back here pretty quick, give me a couple weeks to get all mah **** put together, and I'll start wasting your time then XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom