• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peach Board for Dummies/Peach Chatroom and General Discussion[GO PEACHKID!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky`

Smash Lord
Peach pretty much owns this game...
Lack of a kill move? Nair off the stage. XD

I love this woman!

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
Yo tambien!
For all you non-foreign-language-learners...
Yes same here!

@dark... im lost....
@sky.... i love peach's off stage gimping... oh stagespiking with the umbrella for a double ko is pretty epic too...

guys guess what.... this is my first hot thread!!

peachfvl

Smash Apprentice
no sabia q tantas personas hablaran español
@tigerwoods: what other anime r u watching that is worth any time?

peachfvl

Smash Apprentice
nope im sure u said 13 cause number in japanese are one of the few things i really know about that language
the other one being katakana symbols.

si en mi país el español es el idioma oficial(in my country spanish is the official language)

finally naruto´s chapter is out

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Nice spanish lol.

:p
which is why I rather speak it then write it. and I know about the typo.

so are you "unretired" now Dark? I've seen you pop up more and more recently... just wondering.
Well all the paper wotk and crap is done with. And I'm about to deal with school. So I have free time. But I am still not a tournament player. I am still a casual one for the time being.

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
@sky

Um Higurashi Na Koro Ni was pretty good... the first episode is a turnoff but it explains the whole thing so live with it lol....(its more drama/action)

Watch DeathNote if you haven't already.... that anime was amazing....(more detective work/action)

ME ENCANTA Black Lagoon ....(just alot of action lol)

@dead turnip... yes i am so watching that lol.... ken doesn't seem to belong there for some reason though... survivor is suposed to be diverse though :p

peachfvl

Smash Apprentice
now im reading manga most of the time but want to watch some anime too
higurashi...mmm... some1 told me to watch it but i didnt have time
And yeah death note is the best anime ive ever seeing, the suspense almost kills me and it has no battles or that kind of things
never heard of black lagoon but may give it a try.

i cant wait for chapter 21 of CGr2

if u can i highly recommend u to read Slam Dunk its the best manga ever and his author has winned lots of prizes for it

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
This thread reminds me of the binary thread we had in the ROB boards (you just use foreign languages instead of 1s and 0s).

Just a heads up, watch out for people who start saying bad things in a different language. That's what ended our thread.

EDIT: Me gusta queso.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Mi Japonés es tan malo que mejor usaré el Español -_- Hmmm... bien, odio a Snake. Tengo 7 personajes principales, creo que debería enfocarme en uno en específico. En teoría, debería hacerlo con Peach, pues se supone que es mi personaje primario, pero últimamente me divierto mucho con Kirby también. Eso deja a mi pingüino gigante favorito en tercer lugar, supongo. Si ellos son mis mejores personajes, entonces Mario, Sheik, Jigglypuff y Sonic serían mis secundarios.

Completamente aleatorio, pero quería participar ^^

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
lol, 7 personajes es DEMASIADO. Si te enfocas en uno lo aprendes mucho mas rapido.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Los 7 no reciben la misma atención, Peach y Kirby son notoriamente mis mejores personajes. De todos modos, me resulta muy divertido usar a los 7 de vez en cuando. Y de hecho serían 8 con Pikachu en 2v2... supongo que 3 principales no es tan malo, ¿o sí? >_<

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♥ Just a random announcement but the Marth boards are discussing the Peach vs Marth matchup. Anyone planning on going there to contribute? Cause it seems like Dark Pch. ( and Edreesces) , is the only one defending the 60/ 40 in Marth's favor while they think its 80/20. Just thought you guys would like to know. ;)

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
SPAM THE MARTH BOARDS!!

jk anyway yes we should really tell them about what we think.... keeps it more than one sided.... we can't let princess martha be the better princess...peach has to come out on top against airhead princesses like zelda and martha

DeadlyTurnip

Smash Journeyman
Mi Japonés es tan malo que mejor usaré el Español -_- Hmmm... bien, odio a Snake. Tengo 7 personajes principales, creo que debería enfocarme en uno en específico. En teoría, debería hacerlo con Peach, pues se supone que es mi personaje primario, pero últimamente me divierto mucho con Kirby también. Eso deja a mi pingüino gigante favorito en tercer lugar, supongo. Si ellos son mis mejores personajes, entonces Mario, Sheik, Jigglypuff y Sonic serían mis secundarios.

Completamente aleatorio, pero quería participar ^^
Si, por eso pasas mas tiemo leeyendo los foros the Kirby que los de Peach. >: O

Despues de veer ese video contra snake me ah inspirado a usar a Kirby.

But as always I am going to suck at it :p

Los 7 no reciben la misma atención, Peach y Kirby son notoriamente mis mejores personajes. De todos modos, me resulta muy divertido usar a los 7 de vez en cuando. Y de hecho serían 8 con Pikachu en 2v2... supongo que 3 principales no es tan malo, ¿o sí? >_<
Jaja, yo soy completamente diferente :p
Peach es la unica que recive mi atencion, la unica que me divierte de cualquier modo ¬¬

A my hermano siempre le a molestado que use a Peach tanto, ultimamente ah estado usando a Marth y Ike en un esfuerzo desesperado para que suelte a Peach.

Mejor para mi, tomo experiencia contra el match-up :p

(Edit: dayum, I'm rusty @.@)

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Ike is relatively easy ^^ Shield and punish, that's pretty much it. His AAA combo is extremely annoying, though.

peachfvl

Smash Apprentice
en serio no tenia idea de que tantas personas hablaran español tan bien aqui, donde lo aprendieron?

DeadlyTurnip

Smash Journeyman
en serio no tenia idea de que tantas personas hablaran español tan bien aqui, donde lo aprendieron?
Yo fui criado en Mexico asi que es natural para mi, pero, como puedes apreciar, despues de cuatro anos en E.U.A, my espanol se ah estado detereorando. T_T

Ike is relatively easy ^^ Shield and punish, that's pretty much it. His AAA combo is extremely annoying, though.
That's what I've been doing. Recently I've been feeling pretty confident about the match up, but I am sure there are way better Ikes out there so I am not THAT confident.

@dead turnip... yes i am so watching that lol.... ken doesn't seem to belong there for some reason though... survivor is suposed to be diverse though :p
For anyone who hasn't seen the video:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/surviv...vbpksRQcYXzJd_oS1YT_IvsgK9T0C&play=true&cc=66

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
I live in Mexico City. The question would be, where did I learn English? >_<

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Where a person lives does not make a difference much to what language they speak. My first language was spanish. But I am better at english than spanish. I can't really type it that well and reading it is a lil shady. But speaking it is solid. And I was born and raised in New York city

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
I was born in a village in the Philipines... I spoke a tribal language....english is a second language there though so I learned quite a bit when I moved....when I moved to Japan I learned a bit of Japanese and english there.... and now I'm in USA I've learned to speak fluent "american" english XD.... I even have a philadelphian accent now lol... i dropped my old one

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
My first language is spanish pero aprendí a hablar ingles desde los 3 años at school :p

CedricIzDead

Smash Journeyman
I can understand Spanish to a certain degree, but after that, I'm lost. I got the top marks in my Spanish exam tho :bee:

But Scottish is ME!!!!! The slang around here is SOOOOOO difficult to understand if you aren't from that area, and a bad word in one area might be a good one in another :dizzy:

Oh, Scotland; never change!

Oh, and PS - What is tagalog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom