• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peach Board for Dummies/Peach Chatroom and General Discussion[GO PEACHKID!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
LOL IT's JigZ and MarcB

Hai.

Er.... Which way should I DI after Peach uses a Dair on me. And should I SDI or regular DI?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Man things are not looking good for me these days. I am now losing to lucario and I can't beat G&W. Also It seems I forgot how to fight marths cause I am doing bad against him. I noticed a pattern here. as each week passes by I get worst at something, wether it's how I use Peach or match ups. Man I seriously like to know wtf is going on with me. something is doing this to me. And I have no clue what it is.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
wifi was fixed because jigz and air stopped picking on me D:<
and who are you? lol
stop accusing me of picking on you, cause im not, before i link you to something lol

LOL IT's JigZ and MarcB

Hai.

Er.... Which way should I DI after Peach uses a Dair on me. And should I SDI or regular DI?
Hi Yoshi, you've invaded the peach chat lol, make sure you leave no bananas behind. and yeah left or right i believe smash maybe.

what happened to it?
apparently it was out for quite a few people. but it seems back to normal now, at least working wise. cause i had horrid lag with the first person i played, when it came back and we normally don't have it that bad.

Man things are not looking good for me these days. I am now losing to lucario and I can't beat G&W. Also It seems I forgot how to fight marths cause I am doing bad against him. I noticed a pattern here. as each week passes by I get worst at something, wether it's how I use Peach or match ups. Man I seriously like to know wtf is going on with me. something is doing this to me. And I have no clue what it is.
poor dark pch. maybe you've been on a brawl break too long? or christmas blues is messing you up.

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
My Peach is failing, yet I'm owning with random other characters (like Lucas and Falcon)

What's wrong? I'm almost thinking of quitting her.

But I'll never leave the boards >_<

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
poor dark pch. maybe you've been on a brawl break too long? or christmas blues is messing you up.
No cause I play everyday when I can. And I just had a ladder match and lost to a camping pit in round three. I had the win then as usual, I screw up, he catches up and I lose. i'm telling you I am getting worst at this. Dammit I am too stressed out right now.

I'm getting worst and losing to people I should not be losing to or I never lost to before. match ups I knew like the back of my hand I can't handle anymore. I'm about to move out of my foster home (Age out is 21 and my B-day is in march) and that that is on my mind. I have to get use to being on my own. I gotta worry about getting back into school and a job

Dammit this is too much and it is driving me insane. Then on top of that I played these 2 people who saw me as this amazing Peach. Lost to them and then they turned the other cheek and called me cocky and arrogant cause I could not live up to what people see me as. I'm sure this happened with the G&W player I lost to really bad in the ladders. So both smash and life seems to be a stressful. What the hell is happening now

*Holds hands to the side and looks up at the sky* Jebus just take me now dammit!

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
I'm in Canadia now. fawk yeah! it's not even that cold. liek, 30 degrees 'n stuff but i def need to buy a thicker sweater coz i know the temp is gonna drop like whoooooooa.

BentoBox

Smash Master
30 degrees? *checks out window*

You're sure your plane wasn't heading down south? XD

U going to Niko's tourney?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm in Canadia now. fawk yeah! it's not even that cold. liek, 30 degrees 'n stuff but i def need to buy a thicker sweater coz i know the temp is gonna drop like whoooooooa.
Are you in Canada for that tournament?

Everytime you be emo I point it out. You get the drill...

No emo moments pl0x
Ok so you post and .what am I suppose to do? Oh yea....uh.. "FU-Q! Niko"...uh......Hop off my nutz already, leave me alone!"......hmm..... why you bugging me so much jealous".and etc, yadda yadda....

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
I'm in Canada coz I wanna kick it with my family for the holidays. Idk if I'm going to the tourney yet though. As a matter of fact I actually forgot to bring my GC control . Oh and Ben I meant 30 degrees Fahrenheit which is like 0 degrees celsius. At any rate I planned this trip since I was out here in the summer since my aunt offered to pay half my fare if I came down for the holidays. But yea if I do decide to come, someone bring me an extra control. xD

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I think i am actually going insane.......no seriously........I..can't take this anymore. I have gotten wort to a limit that.....

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I actually am emo.......all this.over a video game............I gave up on art cause I failed at it, gave up on school cause was too stupid to deal with issues at my home so got sent to this place that I am at now.........I just can't man....I...I can't do this..........

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
One of the top Peach players in the USA.......and I feel......this bad..for about a month now......I cant do anything right.......

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
ha ha[[[[[[[[h3 21 gggggg

I should just quit it all......i'm emo after all, the hell can I do.......ha ha ha ha ha!!! me playing this garbage of a character.........

can't do anything.......I'm one of the best Peach players...I have to live upto peoples standards.....I have too..I'm so emo........im so emo......emo..............emo...............emo..........emo.......

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
can't do anything.......I'm one of the best Peach players...I have to live upto peoples standards.....I have too..I'm so emo........im so emo......emo..............emo...............emo..........emo.......
you're probably kidding, but whatever

live up to people's standards? LOL
this is a nintendo video game we're talking about, not life

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oh no....this is no joke..."Dark.Pch is the best, he is so great, amazing..."

Then after C3, he gets worst........does bad in tournaments and gets his *** kicked alot...........

NO! you need to be as people ssay you are, you have to work harder, be more tough on youtrself, you screw up you are a chump and a waste of a smasher..........yea........thats iot.........oh man......i think..I really lost it now......over a video game.a video game!!!!!!!!!! hahahah!!!!!!!!

I just can't go on doing this...tired of having this image of me.......just to fail over.......and over.....and over!
I cant do ****........
peach as my main...I can't do this.......i'm too stupid and emo to do this............just like I failed in melee......brawl is no different..........

Emo dark.Pch, now lets cry a river......fuking loser......get a life..........hahahaha, ****ing *****!......I'm shaking right now......ho bad is this............?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
haahahaha I ****ING SUCK AS PEACH WHY CAN'T YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND. YES I AM GOING COMPLETELY EMO RIGHT NOW. I CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT. I LOSE TO PEOPLE I SHOULD NOT, GET BEAT IN TOURNAMENTSS HOW THE **** YOU BLIND FOOLS DON'T SEE THAT I AM NOT ONE OF THE TOP PEACH PLAYERS IN THE USA!!!! HOW GODDAMMIT!?! I'M NOT THIS HERO OR AMAZING PERSON YOU PEACH FAN BOYS SEE!!!!!!!!!! GIVE IT UP, I SUCK, AND EMO, THIS GAME GOES ON ABOUT HOW I FAIL AT THINGS I LOVE TO DO. NO, GET PLAY WELL WITH PEACH, CAN'T GET A JOB, NOT IN SCHOOL, ABOUT TO LIVE ON MY OWN, I CAN'T TAKE THIS **** ANYMORE GODDDAMMIT!!!!!!!!! I FAIL AT EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
omg Now I Am About To Cry, What A ****ing Emo Chump.....hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!worthless Peice Of Crap Thats Good For Nothing And Fails At All That He Does...this Is Too Grand,hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahah!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
**** yo lol. This is my boys friend. This dude had an nervous break down just now. Seems mad stuff been up in his head. I heard him like punching something and somewhat yelling. Came in and told him to chill, then dude just fell on the floor. Told him to go lay down some. Not sure what happen but give ma boy a few days to rest lol. dude is under mad stress it seems. he is calm now but me and my moms told him to sleep it off. So excuse this from him. he wanted me to let ya know. He be fine soon. I see this ***** play this game alot and boy is always murking on peeps lol. So yea just excuse my boy and he will be fine worth some sleep and maybe some time off this game. aight peace and keep beasting with peach. thats whats up lol.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
aight coo. that was weird though. anyway if DP is gonna take a break from brawl then he prolly shud stay off AiB and SWF then since it's obv for the best. well hope ya get better DP.

;o

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Dark, please don't spam at least. The last thing we need is for you to get banned.
Or worse get this thread closed. :(

Go take your break. Honestly, stop going on SWF and AIB for a bit. Go watch your videos, and experiment offline. It'll do you some good.

Anyways, I went to a Round Robin tournament today and either got 9th or 7th out of like 15ish people. I'm still waiting on the results.

Ideally, it would be 7th place out of 16.

Then I would have officially ranked Peach! :bee:

Niko_K

Smash Master
.I'm one of the best Peach players...I have to live upto peoples standards.....

Oh no....this is no joke..."Dark.Pch is the best, he is so great, amazing..."

Then after C3, he gets worst........does bad in tournaments and gets his *** kicked alot...........

I keep telling you, but you don't listen, and since you can't live up to YOUR OWN expectations, you're getting upset.

I've been telling you for ages, you're not what you think you are. Tone it down and stop thinking so highly of yourself and you won't have anything to be dissapointed about.

**** yo lol. This is my boys friend. This dude had an nervous break down just now. Seems mad stuff been up in his head. I heard him like punching something and somewhat yelling. Came in and told him to chill, then dude just fell on the floor. Told him to go lay down some. Not sure what happen but give ma boy a few days to rest lol. dude is under mad stress it seems. he is calm now but me and my moms told him to sleep it off. So excuse this from him. he wanted me to let ya know. He be fine soon. I see this ***** play this game alot and boy is always murking on peeps lol. So yea just excuse my boy and he will be fine worth some sleep and maybe some time off this game. aight peace and keep beasting with peach. thats whats up lol.
Fail cover up is super fail.....

Reported for spam btw.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Dark man, I really hate doing this but you gotta take a break from the boards, if you feel like what I gave you is bad then you can ask for it to be reversed but as someone who has met you in real life and thinks you're an ok dude you need to take a break.

Take this week stop playing and/or thinking about smash and clear your head.

/resume peach boards.

Blad01

Smash Lord
So, tell me, what prevents Peach from being high tier ? She doesn't have any really bad match-ups, her trouble at killing is really really relative (she can edgeguard easily, and her USmash, FSmash, Fair are really good kill moves)...

Well, the reason is probably MK, or G&W, but... A great Peach can really be a pain. (I know what i'm talking about lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom