• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peach Board for Dummies/Peach Chatroom and General Discussion[GO PEACHKID!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinobiknight0

Smash Apprentice
What do I do against IC's? I just end up SD because I can't handle it.

I've won against this guy a few times with Peach doing just Dairs and spaced fairs(so I don't get grabbed), but I end up getting grabbed and killed.

I never thought anything was so gay about Brawl until I played good IC's.

shinobiknight0

Smash Apprentice
Thanks, I guess I'll just try not to lose my cool when fighting them.

Does wiggling the control stick a lot change anything about the grabs?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
I'm just posting for people to see mah new sig :D, please tell me what you think about it
Nice pic but the white background and text is horrible. I suggest finding a render or something on the net. As for the text, download some font packs and play around with them in Photoshop (if you have it) or GIMP (its free, google it.)

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I'm just posting for people to see mah new sig :D, please tell me what you think about it
Yea...
Not horribly eye pleasing.

I'm also not sure what the text means.

*goes laugh at up-and-coming local artists*

BentoBox

Smash Master
(it's free, google it) XD

Also, hova apparently did not even enter singles and placed 5th with g-reg in doubles~

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
1)NEVER OPEN A NEW THREAD WITHOUT CONSULTING US. YOU MAY ASK US ABOUT OPENING ONE BY POSTING YOUR IDEAS IN THIS THREAD. IF WE DEEM IT OK WE WILL LET YOU OPEN IT, OTHERWISE, DON'T.
2)Don't Flame! There is a difference between intelligent debate and arguing like school girls.
3)If you MUST engage in a dramatic battle with another SWF member, take it to PM's. This isn't Broadway.

These 3 :(

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
1)NEVER OPEN A NEW THREAD WITHOUT CONSULTING US. YOU MAY ASK US ABOUT OPENING ONE BY POSTING YOUR IDEAS IN THIS THREAD. IF WE DEEM IT OK WE WILL LET YOU OPEN IT, OTHERWISE, DON'T.
2)Don't Flame! There is a difference between intelligent debate and arguing like school girls.
3)If you MUST engage in a dramatic battle with another SWF member, take it to PM's. This isn't Broadway.

These 3 :(

If you think we're not cool because of those rules, your argument is invalid. (omg marcbuckley quote steal 5 bonus points)

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
the firsts are just to prevent a new version of an old topic showing up. and its not like were that vicious. and as you've seen w/ Dark pch and Niko we slip on the third rule often anyway lol. vwere still quite nice

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
no point in saving it, sometimes it randomly kills for me when i need a kill, but its not guaranteed unless your like in fron of the blast zone, on Delfino, or you get that random horizontal ***** slap.

SleeplessInKyoto

Smash Apprentice
My Brawling is officially on hold seeing as how i need to buy a new brawl disc (my current one is scratched up too badly to load anymore) and my disc drive keeps buzzing and needs to be sent for repairs. Bummer.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
usually i see that when i get hit by something when im standing up holding the turnip. i guess if you manage to get back to it you can have another turnip pulled out and have 2 on hand lol

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
I just discovered something today! Well its probably known but whatever.

Anyways, if you're on PS2 and its on the ice stage, you can cancel your sliding momentum by Dtilting! Like, if you glide toss forward you can cancel your slide by Dtilting! Pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom