• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peach Board for Dummies/Peach Chatroom and General Discussion[GO PEACHKID!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Wha? I just want some time off from all this smash and the BS that follows. people say I am too hard on myself. I say I am not hard enough. A months off from all of this can do me some good. all this is a month for me to study my game and see what the heck I am doing wrong, and to fix it. if I am screwing up it is for a reason. think it is time I fix it.

2morrow I am going to chinatown in N.Y. Cool place for anime/manga and chinese'/apanese culture. Also gonna hit up the arcade there. it has been a while since I been to one. Gonna treat myself to all this.

Also got sonic unleash and playing it right now. the game is pretty good. I been hooked on this and forgot all about smash. Which is a good thing.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
I have been finding that the weak hit bair or whiffed (fast fall it whether u whiff or not) is ****ing Godly for spacing a sweetspot racket and pan or for setting up perfectly spaced dtilts, dsmashes, or just regular turnaround jab to grab. maybe I'm really late but bair is my new best friend. big *** attack.

PaintedGhost

Smash Journeyman
.....wow, lol. Sucks for you. :p

About the flubbed bair. anytime i feel that i have to get back into control in a match, i'll instafloat (or lowfloat) and drop with a bair followed by a Dsmash. It racks up damage and pisses people off. :p

Niko_K

Smash Master
So I have epic news. Mew2King is coming to my tournament and we all will get to see Ally vs M2K in person finally! Dark.Emo maybe you could get a ride with M2K to Niagara. NJ is like across a bridge.

That being said it sparked Vidjo's interest. Now the tournament is going to be overloaded with hype.

Niko_K

Smash Master
You call yourself one of the best peaches, come out and prove it. A competitive player would never say no to an opportunity like this. Just do it.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Actually, I don't People seem that way and every. time I say no, people always tell me to just accept it. I would see myself as that if I beast in tournaments to my standards. My records ad of now make people say I am. So if I am...I really don't know.

Also I gotta ask. With this lil thing you have for me, why would it really matter if I went. you would have no Peach comp and you get all the attention. Isn't that what you want? And so Far most of canada thinks I>you

Niko_K

Smash Master
You don't get it. I love the peach competition. I was in love with BentoBox when he came here. I think you just owe me and the rest of the boards a money match on video ;)

Veggi

Smash Champion
So I have epic news. Mew2King is coming to my tournament and we all will get to see Ally vs M2K in person finally! Dark.Emo maybe you could get a ride with M2K to Niagara. NJ is like across a bridge.

That being said it sparked Vidjo's interest. Now the tournament is going to be overloaded with hype.

I'll see Niko_Kunt. Then again i said I would take this month off of tournaments so idk.
These conversations are just too good.

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
That loser is secretly gay for me. You know how in elementrary and middle school how a boy would always bug this one girl and people wonder why? It's cause the boy likes the girl secretly and does not know how to tell her. if he was not so jealous/gay for me, me give this a rest. I told that fool I am straight, so why does he keep on.
Rofl......... hahahahaha lool I feel ya man..

Niko_K

Smash Master
It all started from Dark.Pch over-reacting towards something I said about myself being a very good player....

*awaits reaction*

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
I have been finding that the weak hit bair or whiffed (fast fall it whether u whiff or not) is ****ing Godly for spacing a sweetspot racket and pan or for setting up perfectly spaced dtilts, dsmashes, or just regular turnaround jab to grab. maybe I'm really late but bair is my new best friend. big *** attack.
I love doing this. A FF Bair is perfect to follow up with Ftilts, and almost anything.

It can easily be sheild grabbed or attacked OoS though.

How did this NikoK vs. Dark.Pch thing start, anyways?

I want to know.
I cant remeber, but I do remember when they were nice to each other.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Light Bair is guarenteed to combo into F-Tilt, turn around jab, sh nair and utilt. I use it a lot for sex <3

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I do, heh, recently thought of him too.

Him and his Tigger suit. Wha happen to him...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom