• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peach Board for Dummies/Peach Chatroom and General Discussion[GO PEACHKID!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ApplesOfDoom

Smash Journeyman
Anyone heard of the CPU's "learn"?

I was fooling around with insta-float Fair in training mode as the CPU while my brother was practicing teching walls on Shadow Moses. Then I decide to fight Peach CPU level 9 and guess what he does?

Yes, he insta-float Fairs, but IMPROVES IT. We rack each other up to about 130% and then? He flaps twice and then FAIRS ME. COMP MINDGAMES XD

And I like Amy and Talim in SC4
Well, sometimes when I play CPU battles, I do an alternative taunt by repetitively ducking.
Just 2 days ago, I was fighting marth, and (s)he did the same thing after I died....

:O
EDIT: OMG ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT SC4?!

I liek Ivy.
:D

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
Talim Man... Filipino Pride

She is actually useful too.

Mains: Zasalamel(you have to admit he is cool!) Talim, Setsuka
Counters: Kilik, Ivy(too hard to use effectively), Tira(really hard to use but shes one of those OMGZ WTF DO I DO AGAINST HER characters... kind of like peach)

hush.

Smash Cadet
:[ Lvl 9 Peach ***** me. Her aerial cancelling and float-mindgames are too good.

&& Cassandra and Sophitia all the way! Gotta luv the sexy sisters. Plus, their Critical Finishes are amazingg. Cassandra = Peach

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Ivys never been easy, and in 4 cause they moved her stuff around she is hard. i mostly use Amy Ivy Sophie Cassie, Setsuka Lizardman and Yunseong

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Blah. That's two weeks in a row I didn't do so well at a tournament. This time it I played extremely well but got shafted by pools :( At WCSC (West coast smash circuit hosted by DSF and Nezumi) we had done pools, except it was switched to 2 stocks 5 minutes. There were 8 people in the pool and top 3 made it out; the top 3 that made it out of my pool got 3rd, 7th and 13th place out of the 110 or somethin people there. I split with them too, just lost some tie breakers and another one or two matches. (Each set was just two matches)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Blah. That's two weeks in a row I didn't do so well at a tournament. This time it I played extremely well but got shafted by pools :( At WCSC (West coast smash circuit hosted by DSF and Nezumi) we had done pools, except it was switched to 2 stocks 5 minutes. There were 8 people in the pool and top 3 made it out; the top 3 that made it out of my pool got 3rd, 7th and 13th place out of the 110 or somethin people there. I split with them too, just lost some tie breakers and another one or two matches. (Each set was just two matches)
Edrees, same with me, 2 weeks straight I blow it at a tournament. this sucks. I feel like I am getting worst or something.

Villi

Smash Lord

****, tough luck in pools. I hear they might be using that same pools format for WCSL. -_- Last Saturday, we did a test run for pools with standard set rules. We had 50 people and let the top 6 from the 6 pools in... It took 7-8 hours. Swear. xD Brackets ended up having to be single elimination.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I was gonna go but decided not too today. Don't have the feel for this game now. it's annoying me and I feel like I am getting worst as each day passes. Don't know wtf is going on but I don't like it. This month I am not gonna enter any tournys. Just seems like I can't play it anymore. I'll still play people on wifi, but that's about it.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I don't think it is. I felt like this for a while now. This is all stress full, the crap I get from my state . idiots in general with this game.ith me and my Peach in brawl, the crap I get from trolls. and idiots in general with this game. I just feel like I am not getting anywhere.

Sometimes I wish I was just a nobody. Then I not have to deal with all this pressure and crap

*waits for Niko to troll* Post like this, that fool always got something stupid to say.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
You're sooooo easily trolled. Srsly, just chill. If you're gonna play the game make sure it's fun for you at least. If you don't find it fun to play then don't play coz then it's just pointless. Just playing to represent Peach as best you can is pointless and an absolute waste of time and money if you don't enjoy it. That being said, don't let it get to you. If you really wish you were a nobody then don't go around w/ that "Best Peach is NY" stuff in your wifi message even though it's probably true. I'm pretty sure there are also aspects of about your own attitude or way you carry yourself and the things that you do that make it harder on yourself because you know you're not "just a nobody" . So yea, don't take it so seriously. Just go to tourneys, kick it with some people and when the MC calls your name play your heart out. There's no reason to be stressed about what we expect from you anyway. Any monkey can see that your Peach is good so just get better and have fun.

SleeplessInKyoto

Smash Apprentice
D.Pch, are you on your period or something? xD Chill dude, its only a game and it doesnt matter what other people say.

Btw question open to all :

Did anyone else laugh like i did when you first heard the sound of the frying pan hitting someone? I thought it was one of the funniest things in brawl. (Never played Melee)

Villi

Smash Lord
People just randomly get mean at Dark lol At least you have personality, Dark. ^-^

Edit: Haha thanks for the compliments on my sig... :3 ANTM and Tyra are ridiculously entertaining.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
And just what is up with the team attacking on me. I can't take a break from all the bull crap I am getting? Perhaps if you were in my shoes, you know EXCATLY what I go through instead of thinking it is me with the problem, and reason I get stressed out. Don't say or comment on things that you don't know about fully, that is all I am gonna say.

Now I am just gonna take this month off of tournies to relax. I need this vacation from tournaments and crap that follows with it. Maybe treat myself to something, since I don't have to spend this months cash on tournaments. Hang with the family and friends more. Idk, something to feel at ease. I'll be back in january to tournaments. And I will tag team with Edrees to get Peach up on the ranks, we both been off lately so we will come back strong in O9.

Also this month I am gonna be reviewing my Peach. Watching all videos where I get my azz handed to me and find out why, then deal with it. My defensive game is not that solid as I want it to be and my agrressive game is something I don't like too much at all. it's not that good and I don't like playing aggressive to begin with. My Peach is balanced for I can play both styles when needed too but its not on point. This is the month of recreation. Then we will see how it looks in january.

Silent_Rain

Smash Journeyman
You're sooooo easily trolled. Srsly, just chill. If you're gonna play the game make sure it's fun for you at least. If you don't find it fun to play then don't play coz then it's just pointless. Just playing to represent Peach as best you can is pointless and an absolute waste of time and money if you don't enjoy it. That being said, don't let it get to you. If you really wish you were a nobody then don't go around w/ that "Best Peach is NY" stuff in your wifi message even though it's probably true. I'm pretty sure there are also aspects of about your own attitude or way you carry yourself and the things that you do that make it harder on yourself because you know you're not "just a nobody" . So yea, don't take it so seriously. Just go to tourneys, kick it with some people and when the MC calls your name play your heart out. There's no reason to be stressed about what we expect from you anyway. Any monkey can see that your Peach is good so just get better and have fun.
That sir, in all honesty, is some good advice. It's nice to take the game seriously but to a certain limit. We all crack under pressure at some point, but it's only created because of the thoughts we have in our head.

A break can do wonders.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Can we get the title back to "The Peach Chatroom and General Discussion"? The announcements our old, and the Dummies thing is just a jpg...

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
Im pretty sure my Peach right now is almost unstoppable ... Not playing either.
Peach is sooooo Top Tier.. Idc what anyone says.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Looks cool. GL Niko. Bring back vids ;)

Can I ask, what's it like to host a tourney?
There will definitely be vids. Two recording setups for each game.

Hosting a tournament can be stressful as hell, but it makes you feel accomplished and it really feels like you contribute a lot to the community by doing so. You also gain a lot of respect from locals if it runs well. It's a nice feeling overall.

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
There will definitely be vids. Two recording setups for each game.

Hosting a tournament can be stressful as hell, but it makes you feel accomplished and it really feels like you contribute a lot to the community by doing so. You also gain a lot of respect from locals if it runs well. It's a nice feeling overall.
Dam... I used to live in Canada but I moved to Texas... Time to move back ;)

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
my flight to toronto is in about 16 hours (10 am sat). no brawl for a month unless i decide to pack my GC control and go to niko's tourney. @_@

oh these holidays are gonna be fkn leet. ;D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark.Pch keep your emo thoughts to yourself. You wonder why you get trolled and bugged so much on the boards? BECAUSE YOU SHOW EMOTIONAL WEAKNESS AND NEED FOR ATTENTION!
You are late, I expected you to be on my balls as usual a while ago. and this had nothing to do with your trolling or trolling to begin with. Are you stupid or something? And your trolling means jack to me panzy incase you have not noticed lately. It's done.

I NOW can't chat with people in here and let them know whats up with me? When others had problems and such they spoke about it here. Or opinions, etc. this is what I am doing. And saying I am gonna take a month off to chill. And I am in the wrong? unreal. These people were right all along. I can't trust anyone at all.

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
You are late, I expected you to be on my balls as usual a while ago. and this had nothing to do with your trolling or trolling to begin with. Are you stupid or something? And your trolling means jack to me panzy incase you have not noticed lately. It's done.

I NOW can't chat with people in here and let them know whats up with me? When others had problems and such they spoke about it here. Or opinions, etc. this is what I am doing. And saying I am gonna take a month off to chill. And I am in the wrong? unreal. These people were right all along. I can't trust anyone at all.
NikoK and Dark.Pch argue like a married couple...

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787

I NOW can't chat with people in here and let them know whats up with me? When others had problems and such they spoke about it here. Or opinions, etc. this is what I am doing.
You can speak your thoughts here. This IS the general discussion thread. If somethings bothering you it helps to write it down, or tell it to someone instead of bottling it up.

You have friends here =D.

-_-

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
That loser is secretly gay for me. You know how in elementrary and middle school how a boy would always bug this one girl and people wonder why? It's cause the boy likes the girl secretly and does not know how to tell her. if he was not so jealous/gay for me, me give this a rest. I told that fool I am straight, so why does he keep on.

BentoBox

Smash Master
Being negative about everything isn't the best way to go about things...

Tournaments are 50% social anyways; yet you make it sound like you only attend them to prove to the masses that you are worth something, but that really doesn't preoccupy anyone other than yourself. If you don't have fun, why even play? I'm sure a region like NY must hold fests regularly, are you attending some of them? If not, I would urge you to do so because you're really coming off as secluded. If you do (as could be implied from "the crap I get from my state") then, at this point, I can't help but think that you brought it upon yourself and perhaps you simply need to approach certain aspects of your life from a different perspective. Airgem told you that you'd be fine in the future and you just blew that off into an emo rant. Honestly, what do you expect from us? Don't make us put up with your drama if you're not open to criticism and reactions (whether positive or -).

Imo, you shouldn't pass up CH4.5 xD, every bit of experience helps~ (I'd love to live in NY myself, mtl is pretty much dead atm :<) If you're dead set on not participating though, you could just have friendlies during the event's whole duration. Nobody plays better when they're not confident about themselves. And I really don't see how going into solitary confinement will do much for you, if you're not going to go out there and try to modify aspects of your play where it actually matters (ie. not online). You'll just come back as rusty in jan, not better.

There's nothing inherently wrong with taking a break; life is like a box of fruit roll-ups. But you are motivated by the wrong reasons.

You could even try working on a secondary if you really feel like your Peach isn't going places with you. Blasphemy, I know!

Oh, and watch The Office. That show is bound to carve up a smile on your face :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom