• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ohio Brawl Power Rankings (11/25/12: NEW RANKINGS UPDATED!)

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Not really, everyone just seems to be taking pot shots at us....

Edit: Also Kassandra great job on the image, but the Nicktoons idea sucks.
It's all in good fun. I have yet to see anything from anyone that's out of line.

P.S. Nicktoons idea was bold and refreshing from the worn out "action/anime/cool guy factor" themes imo.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Not really, everyone just seems to be taking pot shots at us....

Edit: Also Kassandra great job on the image, but the Nicktoons idea sucks.
Its cool, to each his own, thanks though. XD
Out of everyone in the image, I couldn't think of who to make you. I probably should've asked before I made it. I know I asked nope in halo, but I had already made it. :x

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Capem is done, he might still come to monthlys i suppose
If you're short for crews, pink metaknight is one of my secondaries.:)

This PR is silly anyway. Needs way moar Springfield, and Scribbs is probably better than me. He beat Infern and YbM at his last tourney!

Also, I lol'd at Fonz post. Pokemon theme was admittedly cooler, but I don't want to sound like an ingrate; we need to rotate the theme, after all. At least I'm Gerald.

Silhouette

Smash Lord
Yeah Nicktoons was a strange idea, although a good mixup from the regular themes, and Kassandra did an astounding job on the image as usual.

The Rugrats idea for HMs was hilarious, otherwise I would have wanted to be Invader Zim.

but on a more serious note..

^^^What the h*ll is that thing??

fonzi21

Smash Ace
No it's cool Kass, im not picky heh. I just don't get excited when i come into the thread and see Nicktoons as a PR, it's more like "Did I click the right thread?" It doesn't make me want to have my name on there that's for sure lol. But my single opinion isn't a sole decider if everyone else likes it then do it for sure, I was just stating my opinion. =D

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
That's okay Fonz, I will let everyone vote on the next theme! I almost made shugo timmy from the fairly odd parents, and then i was going to make kel cosmo and me wanda. <3 But, I changed my mind. :p Also Sil you would be Dib and I would probably be Gaz.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Heh, no need to vote on it. YOU'RE the one making it after all.

@Fonz: Even if you didn't like this kind of theme, it's "bad themes" (granted I suggested this, I think it's awesome) this will make the next "better theme" more epic. Otherwise, it would be predictable and boring.

@Kass: Excellent job again! Sad truth is.... if you do things one way, people will complain. If you do things the other way, other people will complain. So just do what's best for yourself!

eh...Kass seems almost unapprochable...like every time i talk to her I feel like im annoying her so i cut the convo short
You're over analyzing! :p

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
^most likely...lol

lost my confidence in talking to new people after a series of unforunate events but its coming back...started going to the college coney goes to on thursdays because they play smash their and theres always a bunch of new people

Coney

Smash Master
cool theme but i am incredibly saddened to see no rocket power characters

king beef should definitely be the squid, because the squid totally beefs it

clowsui

Smash Legend
cool theme but i am incredibly saddened to see no rocket power characters

king beef should definitely be the squid, because the squid totally beefs it
there's already a player who goes by squid in the midwest, and his name is not king beef

>:[

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I wouldn't mind letting Y.b.M. do the next image. xD It gives me a break. We can alternate. ^_^ Although I did want to try doing an epic one, I'll just wait until it's my turn again. :p

@Keist: Thanks! You're right, ha, I can't make everyone happy.

@Coney: Wow. I really wanted some rocket power characters, and that would've been perfect for KB. lol.

@TKO: The only person in the smash community who is slightly unapproachable is probably Kero, since he doesn't like hugs. I make it my personal goal to try and hug him every tourny I see him at, and if possible, do a group hug. ;)

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
yea... we can alternate...

and The Old school toonami is a good idea..I like that...

But when that time comes... I'll do a poll type thingy...and whatever gets the most votes... that's what we'll do.

I don't want the Idea of the next image to override this one... this one looks really good!

Top Bottom