• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ohio Brawl Power Rankings (11/25/12: NEW RANKINGS UPDATED!)

fonzi21

Smash Ace
I'm not bashing anyone lol, its just my preference. You don't need to impress me trust me, im not important enough for that. Everyone here enjoys it so do whats best for the whole. =D and Im not complaining entirely hehe.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
lol such a stupid show

But I can never change the channel when it comes on because its so stupid.

Television is so stupid..yet genius at the same time.

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
If we did go with a Jersey Shore, Infern gets dibs on Snooki.

I now officially hate everything Verizon and anything BlackBerry.

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
I really hate my storm. If it falls three inches high on the ground it just explodes. Oh, and I'm going to share a story later about one of the dumbest thief's ever in Dayton.

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
Some guy tried to steal a pint of Wild Irish Rose (for those who don't know, it's cheap wine) and it was literally hanging out of the pocket that was facing towards me. I asked him was he gonna pay for it and he tried to play dumb. Eventually he paid for it and left the store. This guy also tried to trade a pack of cigarettes for a stick of deodorant.

A used stick of deodorant

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I was surprised you weren't an honorable mention jiffy. xD I think you deserve to be on the list more than some of the HMs, but it's cool. 8D Just ask Helen for tips. :p

Also Fizz, you NEVER play Lucario, lol. I don't want to hear it mr. mk main. :D

QUIVO

Smash Master
I'd like to say I'm going to be on this PR next time, but everyones so good now...

I don't know whether or not to put a : ( or a : )

solecalibur

Smash Master
I'd like to say I'm going to be on this PR next time, but everyones so good now...

I don't know whether or not to put a : ( or a : )
Your diddy is legit and it is definitely getting better , Maybe keep TL for those Cps but you def are getting much better and it is gonna take a few months to keep up to par with our PRings but you've got time

solecalibur

Smash Master
He seems pretty much done, Im not sure if he will ever come back honestly =/

You got fizzle and rikku lol , (rikku being the only pure lucario main lol)

Top Bottom