• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ohio Brawl Power Rankings (11/25/12: NEW RANKINGS UPDATED!)

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Truth be told. I feel more insulted than Honored. This is a joke.
Go on.... (As in why?)

@Infern: The reason we do 15, is because it is already hard enough to rank the top ten. The next 5 are usually overflowed from the top ten vote. However with all of the inactives....

@Today + Fonz: I personally look at a player's "control". During the OUGA doubles, Today displayed this very well which put some points in my book. While this is my main "criteria", a player's "control" of the match determines who they beat and where they place. KB and I argued about it, but once our lists were made we were both surprised how similar they were.

@Just Today: Which part of my list? Or all of it?

Also, please try not to leave vague quotes about the voting. Be specific. Be Blunt. We can take it. (Well maybe not Kel or KB... :p )

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Give me more credit than that! Of course I can take criticism if it's actually composed of content and not vague gibberish lol.

smash64

Smash Champion
Go on.... (As in why?)

@Infern: The reason we do 15, is because it is already hard enough to rank the top ten. The next 5 are usually overflowed from the top ten vote. However with all of the inactives....
I see 6 HMs, but IDK about overflowed. Aside from sneaky, idk anyone voting any of the HMs to be in the top 10.

--Infern

lou4222

Smash Lord
This list is interesting to say the least. I am excited to get back into the scene. Last weekend was a lot of fun. You can mark it down though, Myself, Nope, and Champ will be back in full force. I dont say Fonz because Fonz never left.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Key word is "usually". At one point it was hard to determine between these players for 10th:
Champ
Smash64
DJ Skribble
KB
Fonz
(I'm sure I'm forgetting someone....)

This time due to the inactives... we weren't even sure WHO should even be an HM until we listed out people and their attendance/placement.

There are 6 because of a Tie. We do not do tie breakers. (Though I honestly don't recall what Nope did if there was a tie in the top ten... would we have 11 then?)

@Lou: That's what I thought! No Capem?

clowsui

Smash Legend
This list is interesting to say the least. I am excited to get back into the scene. Last weekend was a lot of fun. You can mark it down though, Myself, Nope, and Champ will be back in full force. I dont say Fonz because Fonz never left.
LMFAO @ Champ actually caring about this game, he doesn't...otherwise I'd see more **** talk from him all day.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Be assured that Cincinnati is still going to beat you guys in crews even after all this talk about coming back. Yeah, I said it.

Better be ready to be disappointed!

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Don't sleep on NEOH anymore, I know you guys secretly do.

Me, Blue, and Shugo are gonna do work. Hehe.

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
Don't sleep on NEOH anymore, I know you guys secretly do.

Me, Blue, and Shugo are gonna do work. Hehe.
bleh
I've stopped playing to get better for a while now. Gotta figure out what I can do first...
Wario sucks

Kel

Smash Master
If the trend continues, the only time I'll have played Brawl in the month before MLG DC will have been Brawl in the Hall 2.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
@Q and TKO: It takes awhile for me to open up to people, I'm weird. o_o Sorry if I came off as that sort of person. :[

@KB: You're always keeping it real man. I'm going to high five you next time I see you, just because I can! :D

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
thats only if you don't get me in bracket ^

(Smirk)!!

also its aight Kass. everythingw will eventually work out the more I come to Ohio

lou4222

Smash Lord
Key word is "usually". At one point it was hard to determine between these players for 10th:
Champ
Smash64
DJ Skribble
KB
Fonz
(I'm sure I'm forgetting someone....)

This time due to the inactives... we weren't even sure WHO should even be an HM until we listed out people and their attendance/placement.

There are 6 because of a Tie. We do not do tie breakers. (Though I honestly don't recall what Nope did if there was a tie in the top ten... would we have 11 then?)

@Lou: That's what I thought! No Capem?
Capem is done, he might still come to monthlys i suppose

solecalibur

Smash Master
Meta Knight.

Everyone hits a brick wall eventually. MK is the answer.
All metaknight isn't the trend these days though
Its your character you want to play and then after someone 3 stocks you , you play MK and win then when they list characters you have your character you wanna play first and MK 2nd

Top Bottom