• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharky

Smash Master
Can it be hot wings like at buffalo wild wings :)?

No more burgers. My heart can't take it :c.

Also, did you want to do that MM Wolf vs Yoshi :3?
omg is there a b-dubs there? I'd totally do that XD

and idk...wolf's icky lol. I'll see how much money I have

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
housing is a privilege be lucky ppl let you stay in their house without barely knowing them. if they charge oh well take it or leave it. not addressing anyone in particular just sayin...

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
We're not putting him on blast for his tournaments. We're just putting him on blast for the fact that he charges people money for housing and we plan on doing this by boycotting his tournaments. The entry fees at the tournaments by themselves isn't relevant to boycotting his tournaments.
this is stupid.

if overpricing's the issue, then i agree

reading the thread now, chu charging 50 is ridiculous lmao
apparently you dont have much experience in the real world, with hotels and the like.
For people bashing chu on his $50 housing fee, look at this. It's called supply and demand. At first, the price was $15. Then it was $30. Now it's $50. He is getting a lot of people so of course supply and demand would take effect. He has a lot of people staying at his house who are FINE with the price. He isn't taking advantage of people if people are WILLING to pay that much.

Staying at the hotel is $100 a person so like, why the f*** not?
basically this,
its not like he cares if people stay with him or not. if nobody stayed wiith him hed probably be happier. but if he has to house people he might as well make it so that 15000 people arent asking him, and how do you do that? make it more expensive than the alternative.

AZ has the math figured out at 67 each person. :D
still more than 50
Looks like there is BWW 0.3 miles from the venue

we in there for sure
SOOOOOO IN THERE.
housing is a privilege be lucky ppl let you stay in their house without barely knowing them. if they charge oh well take it or leave it. not addressing anyone in particular just sayin...
This too.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Hey Swift do you want to team? Scar said you needed a teammate.

If not, anyone else around my skill level (****) want to team?

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
For people bashing chu on his $50 housing fee, look at this. It's called supply and demand. At first, the price was $15. Then it was $30. Now it's $50. He is getting a lot of people so of course supply and demand would take effect. He has a lot of people staying at his house who are FINE with the price. He isn't taking advantage of people if people are WILLING to pay that much.

Staying at the hotel is $100 a person so like, why the f*** not?
its 50$ per person? I just don't see why the prices had to increase if it's just another person, another 15$. Unless you plan on giving some expensive food >.> It's whatever though.

edit: LOL Boss should start a 20$ housing fee. Chu vs Boss all over again.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Yo me and ally are teaming for melee, even though it doesn't say we're registered. And we're going to take first place with our epic team.

Pichu and Kirby. Team name? Tires don exits.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
god ally, your signature is physically painful to watch.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hey tag, i think u can still book rooms for the discount rate! they are open until there are no more available rooms. if u cant get that, please let me know, we can figure out an alternative for you.

if anyone was planning on staying w/ chu/rumikun PM me, ive got a better, more comofrtable, more convenient, cheaper method of housing for you =D

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I would NEVER pay over $30 for housing unless it was my last and only option. Probably wouldn't pay over $20. But if someone decides to pay that much then its their own decision/their own fault.

Gotta keep in mind that the $50 is for the whole weekend.

idea

Smash Master
so uh...there's no way to get refunds now, is there?

i broke my wrist like a noob and now i can't go =(

or maybe i should anyway, i mean you can basically play jigglypuff with no hands rite guise :awesome:

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Are you a p*ssy or something? Broken wrist is not an excuse, this community sometimes.. suck it up. And there are no refunds at this point.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
so uh...there's no way to get refunds now, is there?

i broke my wrist like a noob and now i can't go =(

or maybe i should anyway, i mean you can basically play jigglypuff with no hands rite guise :awesome:
Eighteenspikes did this for SCSYN3 when his wrist/arm was broken.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Broken wrist means he probably can't move his fingers either lol.

Pick Marth and play one handed. Use shield + c-stick to roll to move around. C-stick for attacks. Balance **** on your thigh. Use your chin too.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
@idea no more refunds, sorry :(

d-torr, doubles partners dont have to be named until singles round 1, so you have time to find someone at the venue

Palpi

Smash Hero
Idea, you can maybe lose a couple bucks, selling the registration to someone cheaper than what you payed for it. Losing 10$ is better than losing 50.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom