• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
naw he went fox on battlefield and tried camping the top and right platforms. and by camping i mean he literally just kept hoping back n forth between them. the only person who is gay enough to do that jiggs bs is chibo. course he also loses when he does that so it just further proves my point that playing melee like brawl does not get the job done.
Dude wenz, Chibo is *** in melee LMAO

Armada

Smash Lord
No Jman =/.

Sucks you can´t attend but i hope you attend Genesis so i can play against you.
And UGS against you/m2k rematch =).

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
even if he did he still got ***** http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIF2L62rzsg u can watch the entire match if u want. but all i know is he did camp the platforms for a good while and then got his **** pushed in.
completely disagree his strategy was flawless peach couldn't do ****. m2k jut had to be a ****ing noob and shine a turnip. like wtf are we just learning the game? so much lag after that and he got ***** for it. now he's down a stock and cant camp.

theres a difference between the match on pokemon and the match on battle field. battlefield has a third platform requiring peach to double jump which blows and she has trouble reaching it.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Plaink told me he'd prefer you pre-Reg. It would be problematic in some way were you to pay at the door.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Yo that commentary combo video was hot...lol

could not imagine brawl being able to pull off something that hype.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Any specific time I can expect the pools to be posted? Obviously it won't be until after the deadline, but my hype-curiosity will not let me care less than being obsessive. @.@

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
SO SOON!!!!

alukard woot!!!!

also spectators can register at the door, thats fine, but you will have to pay before youre allowed in the venue!

bones - it will take 1-2 days after reg closes for me to talk with some people and have them help me make pools!

Kaffei

Smash Hero
No **** that, enter the tournament, God damn VA get on yo grind.
I really want to Phil but I am really short on cash right now. I have to pay Chu $50 again because he is housing me. I can't afford the extra $15 to enter singles.

*Sigh* I need a job

@Plank: Thanks =)

All commentators ever do is make fun of me and bash me for playing jiggs.

**** you guys, learn to respect playstyle before you put your unintelligent voice on a mic.

Actually everyone is a hater so **** if I care lol. I'm going to play like such a ****ing f@ggot at pound 5 and mock all the *******s who are salty at me.
Dam hbox, just because a bunch of stupid fks say that you have an ugly jiggs, u're gonna let that get to u and play gey? no no stick to your **** jiggs.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hey kaffei sir im gonna send u a PM regarding housing

reg does indeed close tomorrow at midnight!!!! boss i hope you can scrape the money together!!! if you cant get the money in time but still have plans on getting it/entering let me know maybe we can work something out

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
No Jman =/.

Sucks you can´t attend but i hope you attend Genesis so i can play against you.
And UGS against you/m2k rematch =).
I'm so excited to play against you in some games :D
and Project M!
HYPE!!!

Kels88

Smash Lord
My partner bailed on me so i'm looking for a good player to team with. Lemme know if you can/would be willing to team with me. thanx. This is for melee

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
kels i need a teammate too if youre willing to team with a scrubby sheik player!!!!

who wants to team with me in brawl? chillin doesnt want to play to play brawl. LOL

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Kaffei that is a HUGE rip off, 25 is the max you should have to pay if he's gonna drive you too, 50 is stupid, especially when it forces you not to be able to play.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i sent kaffei a PM with a better offer that i can provide him, hopefully he takes it and nobody stays with chu

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I was about to do the same thing Jon

Kaffei already gave chu $50 to drive him to a tournament at my house once, Chu is a slimeball for taking the offer

EE wouldn't even take that bribe from Poyo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom