• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I'm in desperate need of a ride from Baltimore. I was initially going to fly into Dulles, but the price difference between flying into Dulles and Baltimore is almost 200 ****ing dollars. The kicker is that Dulles and BWI are only like 30 miles away from each other.

Needless to say, I would REALLY much rather go to Baltimore. Can ANYBODY in the MD/VA area possibly give me a lift from Baltimore airport Friday evening? I'd be more than happy to compensate. Just name a price. Anything's better than 360$.

I checked mapquest, and the distance from the venue to Baltimore is only an hour. I will gladly compensate if you could either pick me up from the venue, or pick me up on your way to the venue. I'm estimating I'd arrive around 8:40 Friday night.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Even so, it'd just be so much easier to have someone get me. If I get a bus, then I have to get a shuttle to the bus stop. Then from the bus stop I have to get to the hotel. It'd just be way easier to have someone pick me up and I pay them. :X

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
vermanubis, ill ask my friends who live around bwi, im sure if u were willing to give someone who lived near baltimore 10-15 dollars they would drive u. ill see what i can come up w/

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Much obliged, Plank!

@G-reg: Definitely. It just think it'd be overall cheaper to have someone get me on their way down. A lot less convoluted, too. If I have someone able to pick me up and drop me off at Baltimore, it'll be way less stress on me than having three different transportation schedules in my head.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I live 15 min from BWI, but I'm not going directly to the hotel since I'm staying at my house Friday night :/

try posting in the MD/VA PR thread and see if anyone can pick you up

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
wowowowowow according to me hyugaricdeau *****

sheridan are u seeing ur family while ur here???

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
[collapse=for $3 extra you can get directly to the Crystal City Metro too]
[/collapse]

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Thanks, guys. I'll look into it. But still, if anyone can pick me up, that'd certainly be the preference.

Rumikun

Smash Apprentice
LOL@chu XFD so dumb

its like trying to tell a dog why licking his own ass isnt smart
That doesn't even make sense LOL. Whatever man I'm not going to even argue.

I just think this is going to screw me and other people over. If people don't care then OH WELL LOL

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I'll do it for 5 bucks? Which day are you flying in? If it's Saturday then sure, but Friday I work form 2-8 and might go to the hotel afterwards.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I'll do it for 5 bucks? Which day are you flying in? If it's Saturday then sure, but Friday I work form 2-8 and might go to the hotel afterwards.
It'd be Friday. :(

But I'd be flying in after you get off of work, if that helps at all.

I love that people are scared of public transportation.
I have to use public transportation almost weekly. It's just really inconvenient and I don't like having work around 3 different time frames all at once. >_< Of course, if it can't be helped, then whatever. But if there are alternatives, I'll take 'em.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
he flies in friday evening at 830 so maybe u could take him to the hotel?? o.o;;

and LOL@chu im sorry u feel that way, but you chose to play both games. and either way, singles r1 before doubles r1 shouldnt really matter. If you are good enough ur going to get out of round 1 pools, it doesnt matter the order they are played in

but i dont mind giving u a john already

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Yea, it'd take me about the time to get to the airport by the time I can get off. And heading to hotel to meet up with peepz. I can't really PM my number at the moment Verm, but I don't care enough to PM it LOL. I gotchu =).

443-204-3967

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Oh and just text me so I have yours. At work at the moment so I cannot answer calls. Sorry bout dub post for anyone who cares.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
That doesn't even make sense LOL. Whatever man I'm not going to even argue.

I just think this is going to screw me and other people over. If people don't care then OH WELL LOL
hey man chu

i kno playing both games is hard as fk but u can do it. if u have the skill to win pound 1 & 2 then u can still **** at pound 5 =D

D20

Smash Lord
So, my cousin is getting married next weekend...

...and I decided to register for *Pound* V.

**** yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom