• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I signed up last night at 11:30.
Hopes I show up on the attendance list xD

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I'm working with brawl, but anyone that doesn't see their name on the list for brawl I will run it through plank and see if they registered.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I'm working with brawl, but anyone that doesn't see their name on the list for brawl I will run it through plank and see if they registered.
I screen capped the receipt just in case.
glad i said something <3

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Hey Plank, can you put me on Spectator list
you said I can pay @ the venue so I will do that

JPOBS

Smash Hero
just spent th last hour watching pound 4 matches.

round 3 pools were sooo stacked. so many good sets haha

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
So, the most important question of all...any DC locals know of some nice bars and clubs in the area? I'm not flying all the way out there just to stay in one building 24/7!

Lobos

Smash Master
Actually I think only a handful of us even know DC since most smashers either live in MD/VA.

But I'm sure a few of us can point you in the right direction

Sharky

Smash Master
there are sites out there that have user reviews and such I'm not suggesting you just randomly go somewhere lol

Pi

Smash Hero
im down for buffalo wild wings or whatever, sounds bomb as ****
sign me up
i wanna see some wing eating MM's

last time i ate at BWW, i tried the hottest sauce, i keep forgetting the name, but it was awful, killed my mouth, gave me diarrhea, which got me dehydrated, which got me sick

so ima just stick to like, medium or some ****

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
sign me up
i wanna see some wing eating MM's

last time i ate at BWW, i tried the hottest sauce, i keep forgetting the name, but it was awful, killed my mouth, gave me diarrhea, which got me dehydrated, which got me sick

so ima just stick to like, medium or some ****
Blazin is like nothing to me. BLAZIN MM'S?

Cluck-U-Chicken 911 is lethal and that **** is much hotter. Blazin just makes me sweat as it's supposed to.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
Does anyone know if Mango is going to try/go puff this tourny? Honestly, he's lost all credibility to me. Yet all the top players and most people seem to think he's still the best... what does hungrybox think?

Also, if Dr.PeePee wins this, I wanna declare the dynasty of peepee. ROM 3 and Pound 5 that close together, and I think lots of people will think he's the new best. Either way, a falco is still gonna win Pound.
Unless Mango goes pure puff.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Does anyone know if Mango is going to try/go puff this tourny? Honestly, he's lost all credibility to me. Yet all the top players and most people seem to think he's still the best... what does hungrybox think?

Also, if Dr.PeePee wins this, I wanna declare the dynasty of peepee. ROM 3 and Pound 5 that close together, and I think lots of people will think he's the new best. Either way, a falco is still gonna win Pound.
Is Mango even registered for Pound V? :confused:

t3h Icy

Smash Master

PeePee is still improving and still lacks experience. He won't beat Armada or Amsah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom