• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
**** haha hot *** wings lol. ****.

id bet pp beats brother amsah. imo AR is a toss up. I think new pp would beat AR that was here last time, but I know that dude has been practicing so idk.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Might have been answered already
when do you think pools will be up?
why is my name posted twice on attendance is there another Zoro from the South?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i may have listed it twice by accident XD

also ive decided to let people reg at the venue if they missed registration and still want to come. i had a few people who said they could get the $ til closer to the event and really wana come. this is the last pound so i dont want anyone who wants to be here missing!

It will be $65 in person!!!

If you are going to be reg at the venue PLEASE let me know ahead of time if at all possible so i can take that into account for pools. if not we will still work it out but you may get stuck into a more difficult pool.

Pools, for melee, should be up by Tuesday. Brawl I'm not 100% sure, I have to talk to Tant.

PLEASE BRING TVS, WIIS, GAMECUBES!! THE MORE THE MERRIER, LETS PLAY ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT IN OUR SWEET SWEET DUNGEON UNDER DC!!!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
zoro you registered for melee singles, then 2nd event melee singles.

did mean to enter melee and brawl singles?

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
you know ive never understood why it isnt okay for people to enter tournaments multiple times.
lets say, we got M2K ****** a tournament, well why wouldnt he enter himself about 7 times so he can take all top 7 spots? that **** would kill tournaments in no time, trust me LOL

There was a tournament in Vegas that Chibo was entered twice for a reason. It's really advantageous.

It would delay the tournament though. I can see DQS

strawhats

Smash Master
I just realized this but MaNg0's name is on the registration list. Plank works miracles. I guess that mean lucky wasn't able to go. Wonder who mango's gonna team with...m2k maybe.

lol...imagine like 50 more people going to this who aren't even on this list. The wonders of registering in person.

PoundSlap

Smash Journeyman
is there any update on the stream? i really want one. its pretty clear who is gonna win but peach combos are more exciting when u see them live.

also i think you should really use these few bucks for internet as a good investment. you say you intended to make pound an awesomne experience for EVERYONE and people who arent in a position to travel for 1000$ shouldnt be disadvantaged. the 300 registered people are nothing compared to the 1000 you will disappoint because of there is no stream.

is there any update on the stream? i really want one. its pretty clear who is gonna win but peach combos are more exciting when u see them live.

also i think you should really use these few bucks for internet as a good investment. you say you intended to make pound an awesomne experience for EVERYONE and people who arent in a position to travel for 1000$ shouldnt be disadvantaged. the 300 registered people are nothing compared to the 1000 you will disappoint because of there is no stream.
VirusBlueMage?

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Armada adapts to his opponents. After losing two stocks to PeePee in the first game, he took the next three, but was too damaged to finish the job. Then he 2-stocked him on Dreamland, and beat him on Yoshi's.

I really don't think he'll be able to handle the European beasts unless he improves dramatically again. Even Mango couldn't beat Armada with Falco.

boss8

Smash Hero
Armada adapts to his opponents. After losing two stocks to PeePee in the first game, he took the next three, but was too damaged to finish the job. Then he 2-stocked him on Dreamland, and beat him on Yoshi's.

I really don't think he'll be able to handle the European beasts unless he improves dramatically again. Even Mango couldn't beat Armada with Falco.
idk mayne PP is like pringles....

once u pop u cant stop....

when he gets dat one hit on you its just

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU-

xD

Albert.

Smash Master
lets say, we got M2K ****** a tournament, well why wouldnt he enter himself about 7 times so he can take all top 7 spots? that **** would kill tournaments in no time, trust me LOL
AND, IN A hugeeee upset we've got M2k #3 sending M2k #7 to losers bracket in Winners' Quarters! (what bad seeding, btw!) M2k #3 has traditionally lost to M2k #7 so this has got to feel good for m2k #3

Meanwhile M2k # 2 is in losers from, gasp, a diddy and other m2k's are scattered through out the rest of the brackets.

Only time will tell which m2ks make it to the top 3.

NOW, BACK TO the best and most humble commentator, PIERCE SEHHVVEN, Deeeeee! for rhymes with rick

Plairnkk

Smash Legend

there will be no livestream. we will record as many videos as possible, some w/ commentary, but no livestream. the numbers simply arent good enough to justify paying the money for it.

also, those who paid spectator fees: if you decide you want to enter the tournament when the day comes around let me know, and you can pay the difference and be entered.

and LOL true @ the m2k thing

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
AND, IN A hugeeee upset we've got M2k #3 sending M2k #7 to losers bracket in Winners' Quarters! (what bad seeding, btw!) M2k #3 has traditionally lost to M2k #7 so this has got to feel good for m2k #3

Meanwhile M2k # 2 is in losers from, gasp, a diddy and other m2k's are scattered through out the rest of the brackets.

Only time will tell which m2ks make it to the top 3.

NOW, BACK TO the best and most humble commentator, PIERCE SEHHVVEN, Deeeeee! for rhymes with rick
This is the best post in Smashboards history...

I will tell tales of those to my children, my grandchildren, and to their children :']

Gerbil

Smash Champion
caps

I"VE STILL GOT ONE MORE SPOT IN A ROOM AT THE VENUE. WE WILL SPLIT EVENLY AMONG FOUR OF US (YOU CAN BE SURE THERE ARE THREE OF US LOL, SO NO WORRIES ABOUT YOU GETTING SHAFTED OUT OF A PERSON SPLIT AND INCREASING YOUR SHARE)

PM ME ASAP!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
caps

I"VE STILL GOT ONE MORE SPOT IN A ROOM AT THE VENUE. WE WILL SPLIT EVENLY AMONG FOUR OF US (YOU CAN BE SURE THERE ARE THREE OF US LOL, SO NO WORRIES ABOUT YOU GETTING SHAFTED OUT OF A PERSON SPLIT AND INCREASING YOUR SHARE)

PM ME ASAP!
someone stay with this man!

if you dont get any answers beforehand it is more than likely that someone will not have a place to stay @ the venue or they will think they can squish more than 4 in a room and will need a place to stay :p

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
Dr. PeePee has widely been recognized as the best Falco recently, even before he won ROM 3. I'd been consiudering him the best for at least half a year now. Some other people have, too. Plus, he did take Armada too the last game. And, for experience, he's a mod on smashboards, so he must know alot of things from lurking, and he just won ROM 3, and I'm pretty sure he's won more tournies than that and been to alot more nationally. He was DEF at Apex where he outplaced Jman and almost beat Armada, and I'm pretty sure he was at Pound 4. He definitely has done enough, experienced enough, knows enough, and, seeing ROM 3, is good enough to win Pound 5. I don't honestly think Zhu, Dashizwiz, mango's falco, or any other comes close to his now.

On a side note: How on earth do you get "legendary" ath the Falco Shiek MU? When your shiek, i'm pretty sure it sucks. D-throw comboes dont work well, right? With a bad MU, Dr.PeePee might win that match. Also, the only people that I think can beat him are maybe Hungrybox and Mango, and only cause I think that MU is not 50:50 for jiggly. I think it's one of falco's worse.

Zoro

Smash Champion
zoro you registered for melee singles, then 2nd event melee singles.

did mean to enter melee and brawl singles?

lol i'm dumb, i messed up then
I thought 2nd event was for the side tournaments. I'm assuming that's paid for at the venue?
I just saw ONLINE REGISTRATION IS MANDATORY right under that section so i thought it was in reference to that .

idea

Smash Master
i'm just picturing a room full of like 40 jason zimmermans now.

in the corner 5 of them are posing for a picture exactly the same way.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
if this thread were a person, I'd make love to it.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
My boy pikapika could use a really good teammate for brawl doubles if anyone is interested.

Plays pikachu very well (i.e. SUPER homo) and Seconds mk for doubles as well.

teams best with heavys like snake, other mks, and people that do a ton of damage while he stock tanks like a champion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom