• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Think I'm coming to this. Gonna be bad ***.

P.S. I hate being the unknown smasher from Axe/Vectorman's Hometown. F all yall.

CORRECTION: I AM coming to this. I just got the plane tickets.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Think I'm coming to this. Gonna be bad ***.

P.S. I hate being the unknown smasher from Axe/Vectorman's Hometown. F all yall.

CORRECTION: I AM coming to this. I just got the plane tickets.
LOL that SVC boi!!!!!!
I was under the impression that M2K doesn't want to enter Melee singles so he can focus more on Brawl singles and he said that he'll make more money from 1st in Brawl singles than 3rd in both singles games. $20 won't make up for the amount of money he'll win more from just entering Brawl singles alone.
Yes this is true, but he did say he would enter melee singles if somebody paid for him. He told me that like 2 days ago over aim.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Is there a Pound 5 hype video yet???
im horrible at making those vids, and everyone who said they would help me has failed miserably :(

the person who i had in charge of it ended up just choosing someone else to hand it off to (without asking me any input someone notorious for never uploading their ****) , and that person told me it would be done by the 1st of this month and now its the 15th. fml

nicknyte yayuhzzz good ****

melee is officially over 100 more than a month before the tourney

yayuhz!

brawl has 40. i thnk thats similar to last year at this time, but hopefully this year we get more than 200!!!!

shanus

Smash Hero
Project M will be having a tournament at Pound 5, using our official demo releasing later this month. Expect details to follow from Plank and JCaesar:

projectm.smashmods.com

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Hey in case someone is unable to make it, is a refund possible?
refunds only last until registration ends, at the beginning of this month :p

PROJECT M AT *POUND* V

Project M has announced their official demo and i've been waiting for a while so I could let everyone know we will be running it as full scale as possible at Pound. Project M is a great way for people from both melee and brawl to play together, as well as newcomers who were interested in PM.

This demo will be available to everyone before pound, so that people can get it and practice since the pot will probably be a lot of money at Pound (im guessing a LOT of people will enter lol)

The tournament will run Sunday into Monday and will be $5 or $10/person depending on what you guys think! I think it'd be cool to have $10 per person so i can pay out lots of spots

tect

Smash Journeyman
Booked my flight. Yayuhz! I need a doubles partner. Also, I need a place to crash on Friday and on Monday, I have Sat/Sun covered though.

^_^'

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
for some reason, my card isnt working on the registration site, even though i just used it to buy something on amazon not 5 minutes before.

rhan

Smash Hero
No $ until checkout?
For the hotel.

Meaning you register for the hotel on your card and they don't charge it unless you don't show up for the initial check in date.

And when you check into the hotel you don't have to pay until you check out of the hotel. It's actually very convenient for the smashers that don't know if they'll have enough until the day of.

Kid: It's either cuz you're using a empty debit card or they ran out of rooms. lmao

When I was getting my second room I only was able to choose one type of room which was the double bed instead of giving me other choices like 1 bed non-smoking and what-not.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
plank have you posted anything about parking so far?

Parking at the venue is VALET- ONLY, $25 A DAY.

which is absurd

SO here are the alternatives everyone should use.

option A.) (FREE) Crystal city shops @ 1750

Parking is FREE after 4 on Fridays and FREE on Weekends and FREE on Holidays. That should have Friday after 4 and all day Monday covered for anyone. This is .8 miles away so it will be a little bit of a walk, OR you can walk .3 miles to the Crystal City metro station and take the free shuttle to the venue from there. This is the cheapest way by FAR!! The metro address is

1800 Jefferson Davis Highway, crystal city, va.

option B.) (~$8-day) 2611 Jefferson Davis Highway, crystal city, va. CONCORD parking

This is right next to the venue if you are lazy and don't want to walk. This is $7 a day for EARLY BIRD (before 8 AM) parking. If you leave your car there overnight, that would count as early bird for the next day i assume. it doesn't say non-early bird prices. Probably 10-15, but definitely none of that 25 junk.

this is a month away

HYPE IT UP!!!!

who can bring setups!!!! we need wiis and cubes MOSTLY, but tvs to get ur $15 discount!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom