• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Cool, Um I'm not sure what's going to happen as of yet. I'm still waiting to here back from Tearbear to see if he will actually be able to go or not.

I talked with NR we MAY team if Tearbear/Shaky don't show up

Edit: lol as soon as I hit enter too. NR is going to be teaming with Shaky now since he can go. So if Tearbear can't go (which maybe a bit likely at this point, though you never know) then I won't have a teammate

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Just got word that BigLou will NOT be attending. Who wants to team?

Edit: I'll team with either Nicole or Kadaj if they're down.

Lobos

Smash Master
I need a teammate and whoever teams with me, our team name will be "Team Money Shot"

This is of course if I can switch my singles fee to doubles since I really only wanna do doubles....Plank?

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
well i mean dr peepee is winning this, so that tradition is about to be broken.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
jman reg ends on the 1st

it will prolly open back up for like 62.50 for the stragglers

sasook.

Smash Cadet
I've never traveled OoS before to a tournament so this is all kinda new to me...

I was told I should take care of housing first before I start looking for a ride because if I don't find a ride, public transportation is always there.

So....anyone up for housing a scrub going to his first national?

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I've never traveled OoS before to a tournament so this is all kinda new to me...

I was told I should take care of housing first before I start looking for a ride because if I don't find a ride, public transportation is always there.

So....anyone up for housing a scrub going to his first national?
Youre gonna want to stay at the hotel. Try to find a roommate.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yes stingers, if u need a refund just let me know, i can do it (unless u registered more than 3 months ago in which case i may have to wait til after pound to give u a refund cuz paypal is gay, unless i can paypal u the money).

i thought u posted after u sent me that u couldnt come saying u were still coming. arent there like 5 nc cars coming? XD

sasook i think basically EVERYONE is staying at the hotel, even local people, because they dont want to miss the experience

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yea but the dude who I was gonna be riding with cant go anymore =[ its on my vms...sucks but what can u do. and im pretty far away from the center of NC so I cant really ride with them anymore. if u could get me a refund that would be very much appreciated =]

Pi

Smash Hero
I'm arriving on friday and leaving on tuesday
I'm down to stay at the hotel for like the tourney nights, but also that ish can add up staying there allll the nights
anyone have a place i can stay for friday/mon/tuesday?
even if you wanna charge, like 10-20$ a night that's fine by me, as long as it's cheaper than the hotel

stingers

Smash Obsessed
thanks for helpin me out =] sorry I can't make it, I have really been looking forward to this for awhile =/ this will be the best tourney of all time...callin it now

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
sasook you can also take a look @ this thread

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=285178 hotel roomate finder thread

on top of that u could get ur own room then look for people come closer to tourney (if u wanna be the responsible one) since im sure people will either

1.) procrastinate on the hotel

or

2.) decide too late that they wanna come and the hotel deadline is over

you can cancel your rooms with i believe 24 hours notice, too, if it doesnt work out. you also dont have to pay anything til checkout btw so that allows u to get ur money from the people there and then pay in cash if u want rather than charging ur card.

just some options!

sasook.

Smash Cadet
Hmm okay. Well I guess I'll look to see if anyone has a room for the next 2 or 3 days, and if not then I'll get my own and be the responsible one. I have til the 24th, correct?

The payment not being due til checkout is a life saver lol. I'd rather pay in cash since um.....well my parents aren't really fond of video games, to put it lightly. If they found out I'm traveling several states away and paying money just to play video games...it wouldn't end well.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hahaha, i hear you man XD

yes you have til the 24th :)

you have to make sure you have the cash to pay for it so it doesn't post on your account

day of the tournament i know there are gonna be people who think "im just gonna squeeze into someones room, nobody will ever know"

ROFL

we shall see :p

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
No reason for all of atl. north not to be here, at this point. What's hold everyone back? Register up! I can't wait to see all of you again.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
When's deadline for tournament? Hotels booked so I'm already there. :p

*re-read

Anyways.

Shoutouts so far:

Dtorr
Action B
Zoro

It's me Carlos. But you know that. Reunion? <3

text/call me sometime 407-301-4542

I'll try to get in touch with you guys and others I know from Fl.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah I'm like taking a mega bus and stuff OMFG. Man do I commit to these things. :3

Anyways I hope to play you too. FFS. If all else fails I'll just text u :3

Zoro

Smash Champion
lol you funny juan if you think you are staying in our room for free !
come back on our flight its us airways flight 951 leaves 11:59 AM

btw im from the south not west coast, my name is red right now under the entrants

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
PA has poop colour ;-; whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

So if PA does better we'll get better colours? :3

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Just booked my hotel room, AND I'm getting free tickets from my sister's friend.

Pound 5 here I come. :)
OH WORD? REUNION OF NEOSEEKER BROTHERS WE OUT SON.

also leme know sons, i might need to room and shizz. I have a clean legit smash hotel resume if u need one and references of me =D

omgggggggggg

im ****ing DONNEEE

hahhhahahhahahahahhaha
lmao u gotta watch all of his vids, so funny xD esp mortal kombat ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom