• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
lets repppp!!! we'll shoot for a yellow or orange or something after we turn some heads.
Yeah son! Yellow or Orange. Who's Yellow or Orange now? : 3 (looks)

We will rep. : D

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
chinabus is MADDD cheap from ny and dc metro is maddd cheap! u guys got this one way or another

Palpi

Smash Hero
Hey Plank, would I be able to cancel my hotel if I don't find people/find another room to go in? If so I'll get a room and see what happens
I am pretty sure from the hotel's website, it is NOT refundable. Plank may know something I don't, but when I checked, you couldn't get refunds.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I am pretty sure from the hotel's website, it is NOT refundable. Plank may know something I don't, but when I checked, you couldn't get refunds.
you can't get a refund on money you haven't payed. you don't pay anything until u get there. and its ben said that you can
cancel like 24 hours before.

edit: I guess you don't pay until checkout

Cloud9157

Smash Journeyman
OH WORD? REUNION OF NEOSEEKER BROTHERS WE OUT SON.

also leme know sons, i might need to room and shizz. I have a clean legit smash hotel resume if u need one and references of me =D

lmao u gotta watch all of his vids, so funny xD esp mortal kombat ones
Since I'm a loser and know nobody in this community (hopefully that changes) I had to bring a parent with to this. Doesn't help that I'm only 18 either. ;)

Umm, but ya, I can ask if you do end up needing a room. Would be cool with me, but idk. =\

Still, we gonna do so many matches.

Plank, I expect a SC2 side tournament.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Plank just wanna say real quick looking at the # of entrants over the years for the previous pounds...You've come so ****ing far man. Can't wait for this

Oh and I also wanna teammate, if anyone's up for it.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
oh my god someone team with jesiah

that guy's marth
too good

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Okay I need to room with somebody here.
Anybody still free with cheap pricing.

@ wtf why are they cancelling SSF4?

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Got hotel and plane booked, and all registered. this tourney is gonna be sick.

anyone looking for a teammate?

Lovage

Smash Hero
flight booked!!!!

i get the feeling this is gonna be the best pound yet

hope i get good practice this month ahah

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
OK, I really need to get a room. I'll be arriving on Friday, so I'll need a room for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night. I need your help, guys. :(

Actually, I may need to reserve a room myself if I need to (I need to check). If that's the case then I'd be glad to take in 3 other people.

But for right now getting a room is top priority.

Still looking for a good teammate for Brawl
Uh, wanna team once I get this sorted out? Just realized that I don't have a partner for this, either.

:069:

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Anyone happen to be flying out of Atlanta at 8pm on Friday? It'd be pretty crazy if multiple smashers were on a same flight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom