• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend

Parking at the venue is VALET- ONLY, $25 A DAY.

which is absurd

SO here are the alternatives everyone should use.

option A.) (FREE) Crystal city shops @ 1750

Parking is FREE after 4 on Fridays and FREE on Weekends and FREE on Holidays. That should have Friday after 4 and all day Monday covered for anyone. This is .8 miles away so it will be a little bit of a walk, OR you can walk .3 miles to the Crystal City metro station and take the free shuttle to the venue from there. This is the cheapest way by FAR!! The metro address is

1800 Jefferson Davis Highway, crystal city, va.

option B.) (~$8-day) 2611 Jefferson Davis Highway, crystal city, va. CONCORD parking

This is right next to the venue if you are lazy and don't want to walk. This is $7 a day for EARLY BIRD (before 8 AM) parking. If you leave your car there overnight, that would count as early bird for the next day i assume. it doesn't say non-early bird prices. Probably 10-15, but definitely none of that 25 junk.

this is a month away

HYPE IT UP!!!!

who can bring setups!!!! we need wiis and cubes MOSTLY, but tvs to get ur $15 discount!!!!

quoted for the new page cuz this is important info++added to first post. RAPEEEE jerm ur from texas right? too good

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
registration ends on the 1st of the month!!!! but right now hotel is the main priority since that ends in a few days!!!!

ill push the registration more once hotel is done. i came to terms with the fact im going to get my *** kicked with registrations at the end back at like pound 3

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Yea I'm from Texas. Would we still be able to register on the first? Or does it end on the 31st midnight? Cause I get payed on the 31st, but the money doesn't go in until the 1st =\

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
the registration always tends to find its way open at some point after, but the original cutoff will be on the 1st :p

KageMurphy

Smash Master
TX and FL rolling deep as hell for Brawl, I digg. CA needs to come thro too, I think Rich Brown is. Havok, MikeHaze, Tyrant should as well, and DEHF since he sucked last Pound lolol //namesearch this hoes

brawl teammate plz
Someone should really get on teamming with this chick, she's very good in teams and in general. Very high teams finishes at events.

Hyped to see the registration make another huge sky rocket like last pound :)

strawhats

Smash Master
I have dilemma here. I am in the process of paying for my amtrak ticket. Problem is the Round Trip time that they're giving me forces me to be at Washington Union station at 3:25 P.M. on monday. (I'd have to leave early and miss out on all the exciting Finals and Round Robin Action. Besides going to get better, watching high caliber matches live in person was a major reason for me going).However I could take a train for 4:25 A.M. teusday 2/22/11 and get back to CT at 9:42 A.M. That would mean I miss at least One class.

Any suggestions?

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I had a nightmare that i spent all the money on travel and then on the way someone was like "Did you even register?" and then I realized I didn't and spent the rest of the dream trying to convince plank to let me register

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
What is more important? One class that you can catch up on or finals you can watch on youtube over and over again??

strawhats

Smash Master
What is more important? One class that you can catch up on or finals you can watch on youtube over and over again??
the over and over again part kinda threw me for a loop, but watching it live is the experience im going for. Well looks like I'll be missing chem class lol...and possibly English depending on what time the normal train schedule from Bridgeport to Fairfield comes (plus that 15 min walk from the train station to school) **** IT....GO SMASH.

its a good thing that those 2 classes have the coolest teachers in my school (as fas i know)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i got them to push the hotel deadline back to 1/24 so people can have a little more time to figure out plans!

hbox when u walk out of the hotel and look up you are under an overpass which is the arrivals/departure splitoff area like leading into the airport lol. but you dont have to walk since the hotel has a shuttle going back and forth nonstop

Lobos

Smash Master

Parking at the venue is VALET- ONLY, $25 A DAY.

which is absurd

SO here are the alternatives everyone should use.

option A.) (FREE) Crystal city shops @ 1750

Parking is FREE after 4 on Fridays and FREE on Weekends and FREE on Holidays. That should have Friday after 4 and all day Monday covered for anyone. This is .8 miles away so it will be a little bit of a walk, OR you can walk .3 miles to the Crystal City metro station and take the free shuttle to the venue from there. This is the cheapest way by FAR!! The metro address is

1800 Jefferson Davis Highway, crystal city, va.

option B.) (~$8-day) 2611 Jefferson Davis Highway, crystal city, va. CONCORD parking

This is right next to the venue if you are lazy and don't want to walk. This is $7 a day for EARLY BIRD (before 8 AM) parking. If you leave your car there overnight, that would count as early bird for the next day i assume. it doesn't say non-early bird prices. Probably 10-15, but definitely none of that 25 junk.

this is a month away

HYPE IT UP!!!!

who can bring setups!!!! we need wiis and cubes MOSTLY, but tvs to get ur $15 discount!!!!
I will be doing this good stuff plank

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I have dilemma here. I am in the process of paying for my amtrak ticket. Problem is the Round Trip time that they're giving me forces me to be at Washington Union station at 3:25 P.M. on monday. (I'd have to leave early and miss out on all the exciting Finals and Round Robin Action. Besides going to get better, watching high caliber matches live in person was a major reason for me going).However I could take a train for 4:25 A.M. teusday 2/22/11 and get back to CT at 9:42 A.M. That would mean I miss at least One class.

Any suggestions?
Miss a class. maybe just let the instructor know ahead of time. Dont pay all that money just to miss the best part of the tourney....unless u have something important going on.

strawhats

Smash Master
yeah...I plan on doing that. I might not even have to tell him. People miss like a whole week of chem class and he doesn't say **** and doesn't really care. Plus he keeps you up to speed. Doubt I'd have a test or anything important barring maybe a take home test on President's Day weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom