• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Was the free registration for both Melee singles and Melee doubles or just one of the two. He is teaming with Cactuar so he is entering Melee doubles for sure. He is unsure about Melee singles.

it was for brawl singles and doubles, hence why he is registered there :p

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
good ish d. disciple. inferno i dont think so...? lol >.<

also...

axe and vectorman confirmed for melee!!!

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Any of DBR coming? Playing Germ at the last Pound 4 was was the highlight of my whole weekend. Zel at Pound 3 was tight too.

Shroomed

Smash Master
im pretty sure none of DBR is coming =(

i <3 vectorman's combo video so much

this is so close, i can't wait to play PP!!!!

EDIT: Dr. PP i jus found at ur goin to WGF and started screamin like a 13 year old school girl

JOFAEHEOH*(AH#*QFHOIHOh

see u there

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Why isn't M2K registered for Melee? Are we going to have to convince him yet again?
Jason said that melee ****s up his papa(not the father figure, but money, dividends, earnings my *****). He's been janked or some **** in the past and he isnt really tryna enter melee unless somebody pays the extra like 10-15 dollars or so for him to enter.

So idk about m2k gettin off in melee :(

t3h Icy

Smash Master
We need to see a ton of V3ctorman footage! =D

Also does anyone know if Cosmo is going? TheLake always gets so so close to making bracket, but I think Cosmo could do it.

rhan

Smash Hero
Mewtwo is a bottom tier? I always though of him to be at least on the lower half of low.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Also does anyone know if Cosmo is going? TheLake always gets so so close to making bracket, but I think Cosmo could do it.
MW is getting a bunch of people to go to this. That said, Cosmo hasn't been to a chicago tournament since october and is too busy for the tournament tomorrow (aka running a ocarina of time speed run).

Xykness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XYKman
u could definitely still come by :p there is no next pound, though! lol
Ohh O_O Crap... then yeah... I kinda need to come xD I would probably show up there sometime in the afternoon cuz I have school that Monday... I hope it still works out tho haha.

If for some reason my previous commitment for the 19th and 20th changes dates, I will DEF attend >:D

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
its pretty close to updated. maybe a few days old and a few more entrants but most of them come closer to the end of the month

strawhat_dahean@aol.es 4:03 pm
honestly, I was retired
I retired after pound IV
but then I saw
POUND V
and I started practicing again, I won our national tournament and Im coming just because your tournament is awesome
thx for running pound, is an amazing experience for all of us
though I dislike rainbow cruisse and I will probably kill you if I lose in that stage, but its ok

wise words of strawhat dahean

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
also we will do teams registration at the venue again if you couldnt find a partner ahead of time...i know its tough, especially these days with a lot of people being busy and not really using swf that much :o

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
im pretty sure none of DBR is coming =(

i <3 vectorman's combo video so much

this is so close, i can't wait to play PP!!!!

EDIT: Dr. PP i jus found at ur goin to WGF and started screamin like a 13 year old school girl

JOFAEHEOH*(AH#*QFHOIHOh

see u there
bahahaha <3 shroomed

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Let's make a fund for 20 bucks for m2k!!!

Watching m2k brings tears to my eyes.
I was under the impression that M2K doesn't want to enter Melee singles so he can focus more on Brawl singles and he said that he'll make more money from 1st in Brawl singles than 3rd in both singles games. $20 won't make up for the amount of money he'll win more from just entering Brawl singles alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom