• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sasook.

Smash Cadet
OK, I really need to get a room. I'll be arriving on Friday, so I'll need a room for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night. I need your help, guys. :(

Actually, I may need to reserve a room myself if I need to (I need to check). If that's the case then I'd be glad to take in 3 other people.

But for right now getting a room is top priority.
Same situation as me. If you do end up having to get your own room, roommates? =D

strawhats

Smash Master
If you think that sucks Darkrain isn't going to this anymore...he's chosen SMYM12 instead of this.

sad face at Darkrain and Swift not going.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Plank, are you still planning to do the Losers' Quarters Round Robin? I hope that wasn't just an idea. =D

Also I know you guys and everyone will be busy and all, but is there any chance of some interviews of the international players? <3

Rumikun

Smash Apprentice
If you need housing for Pound 5, pm me. I live about 15 minutes from there. I'm charging $50 for all three days due to supply and demand.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I thought Rumikun was like umbreons gfs account or something rather?

Or at least he posted on it a few times b4 during the m2 zelda debacle.

l0telephone0l

Smash Cadet
Somebody's gotta pay for the big names when they win... I'm in. MM anybody who wants to bet negative $$$

Sunshine!

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Somebody's gotta pay for the big names when they win... I'm in. MM anybody who wants to bet negative $$$

Sunshine!
Melee or Brawl? What characters?

While I'm at it, I'll be accepting MMs as well, vs my Peach. Anyone will do, but I'm really hoping for some matches with pro players and/or top tiers, that way I'll at least get some solid experience while giving away all that money...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom