• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

strawhats

Smash Master
But m2k is not the old m2k.
Armada will crush him nomatter what style he plays now. lol
m2k hasn't been the same since like 2008.

anyways...so ****ing pumped up for this.

I just realized this but there will be 3 people myself included, whose smash alias has in some way, shape, or form some relevance to Luffy (One Piece)

BigWenz

Smash Ace
Did he uses Jiggs and plank/scrooge?

naw he went fox on battlefield and tried camping the top and right platforms. and by camping i mean he literally just kept hoping back n forth between them. the only person who is gay enough to do that jiggs bs is chibo. course he also loses when he does that so it just further proves my point that playing melee like brawl does not get the job done.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Best part of this tournament... It's my first out of country. My first out of country, is Pound mother ****ing 5.

I'll see what kind of money I have to work with, but would def like to get in some seriouslies / MMs with the following people, provided they show up.

PierceD
KirinBlaze
daKid
BengalsRZ
Kadaj
Anyone who mains Ice Climbers

And of course, Zimmermanson from Cinnamonson.

Pandu!

Smash Cadet
Hey how do I sign up for the brawl event without repaying the venue fee (i'm thinking about actually doing both brackets now)?

Gerbil

Smash Champion
caps

I HAVE ONE SPOT LEFT IN A HOTEL FOR FOUR PEOPLE. WE NEED SOMEONE TO SPLIT WITH US 4 WAYS FOR ALL 4 NIGHTS. LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE INTERESTED!!!!!!!!!!!

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
caps

I HAVE ONE SPOT LEFT IN A HOTEL FOR FOUR PEOPLE. WE NEED SOMEONE TO SPLIT WITH US 4 WAYS FOR ALL 4 NIGHTS. LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE INTERESTED!!!!!!!!!!!
If no one takes you up on this offer, let me know. I'll do it, just don't need it as bad as someone else might.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
All commentators ever do is make fun of me and bash me for playing jiggs.

**** you guys, learn to respect playstyle before you put your unintelligent voice on a mic.

Actually everyone is a hater so **** if I care lol. I'm going to play like such a ****ing f@ggot at pound 5 and mock all the *******s who are salty at me.
Yea, thats right, just give em more ammo lol. You have no choice but to win now, if you dont, its over.

U got this, unless u lose.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
No cash's statements have now degraded to three word posts. :3

rhan

Smash Hero
I'm just gonna state this again:

If everyone in the venue donates 1 or 2 dollars that should cover the internet fee for the livetsream.

(If livestreams are going up ignore this post).

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
dang i need a ateammate for melee.

If you are a mid-high tier player, i'll pay your entry fee.
If you are a top top tier player, i'll pay your entry fee + you get 100% of winnings

Cia

das kwl
All commentators ever do is make fun of me and bash me for playing jiggs.

**** you guys, learn to respect playstyle before you put your unintelligent voice on a mic.

Actually everyone is a hater so **** if I care lol. I'm going to play like such a ****ing f@ggot at pound 5 and mock all the *******s who are salty at me.
I love this post and I hope you win it.

:teemo:

tw1n

Smash Champion
Wow it's kinda sad which players can't make it :(

PP, Axe, HBox or Armada... Hmm.... I still bet GF's are gonna be amazing lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom