• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lobos

Smash Master
Nicole teams? Mekos teams? Disiple teams? Shadow teams? Phil.....eat a ****!

BEST TL IN DOUBLES! JashJermHyroMJGsantiquivochip who!?

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
aaron godgers is actually the best nickname ever given.

i heard prog say it sometime last year and i actually spit up my drink i was laughing so hard.

voorhese

Smash Master
i think the best team name ever is "super sayain 4 evil jesus" or "transform and roll out (as a puff + zelda/shiek team), limitz and i use that team name when we play that team =)

So Fatal

Smash Master
Jerm,

I beat Logic 3-2 to get 15th over 16th still not a big deal, I would of gotten top 8 easier if I wasn't pro seed. I don't even know why im wasting my time defending myself from ****ty remarks from a trashy TL player.

P4 Yes my set with gnes was close. Last hit first 2 games then both 1 stock last game certain percents, he 3 stocked ally I recall and made him go wario..

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Jerm,

I beat Logic 3-2 to get 15th over 16th still not a big deal, I would of gotten top 8 easier if I wasn't pro seed. I don't even know why im wasting my time defending myself from ****ty remarks from a trashy TL player.

P4 Yes my set with gnes was close. Last hit first 2 games then both 1 stock last game certain percents, he 3 stocked ally I recall and made him go wario..
he never 3 stocked me rofl. there might have been a 1 2 stock. I still went last hit with wario and snake other game.

stop trying to use me as a 'I did better than Ally'

You lose to koolaid, bizkit, nairo etc. list is too long. Play and win.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Hahaha, if you werent in pro bracket..you would have went through hell. 33rd place. And your wasting your time defending yourself from theis ****ty toon link because you know its true and you dont like being called out ; ]

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Bad people, stop arguing and switch to MK like Ally did.
That way, you two aren't a bad Snake and a bad TL player.
You'll be bad MK players~

inb4ididbadatdallastoo

-Googs

Smash Lord
Will MM americans at drinking. TKbro you down?

also, i can't bring canadian dope across the border so i hope you yankees come prepared.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
security people - unless the # of entrants really spikes, im not going to be able to afford to pay people to do security :( ive got a few friends who can help overnight and during the day it wont be too hard to monitor since there wont be as many people and there is only 1 exit to the venue this year :p

unfortunately the same might be true for the livestream. the venue makes me pay for internet separate so i may not be able to afford that either...i want for everyone to be able to watch around the world but its not a priority if it cant be afforded sadly..... :(

rhan

Smash Hero
When those pools coming out?

Edit: If everyone chips in about 50 cents to a dollar we shall have livestream.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i asked for an estimate for the internet for all days so ill see how much it is...im just assuming expensive since everything else is as well -.- IT SHOULD JUST BE INCLUDED -.-

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
I figure it can't be more than 50 for the whole weekend. Thats would be the absolute max. You gotta find a way to get a livestream running. That at least triples hype, no joke.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
bengalsz ROFL no way it would be $50 or less i GUARANTEE you lmao

yeah i definitely want to though, ill see how much it is! hopefully not absurd

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Make a thread about it, and have people that can't/aren't attending Pound 5 donate to a "livestream fund" on paypal.

Im positive people who aren't attending would gladly pitch a few bucks each to watch.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
security people - unless the # of entrants really spikes, im not going to be able to afford to pay people to do security :( ive got a few friends who can help overnight and during the day it wont be too hard to monitor since there wont be as many people and there is only 1 exit to the venue this year :p

unfortunately the same might be true for the livestream. the venue makes me pay for internet separate so i may not be able to afford that either...i want for everyone to be able to watch around the world but its not a priority if it cant be afforded sadly..... :(
Is it the same with pool captains as well? Also just to help out I wouldnt mind taking a shift or two for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom