• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
security people - unless the # of entrants really spikes, im not going to be able to afford to pay people to do security :( ive got a few friends who can help overnight and during the day it wont be too hard to monitor since there wont be as many people and there is only 1 exit to the venue this year :p

unfortunately the same might be true for the livestream. the venue makes me pay for internet separate so i may not be able to afford that either...i want for everyone to be able to watch around the world but its not a priority if it cant be afforded sadly..... :(
I'm cool without a stream. Just make sure everything is run properly so we can have good quality videos.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
security people - unless the # of entrants really spikes, im not going to be able to afford to pay people to do security :( ive got a few friends who can help overnight and during the day it wont be too hard to monitor since there wont be as many people and there is only 1 exit to the venue this year :p

unfortunately the same might be true for the livestream. the venue makes me pay for internet separate so i may not be able to afford that either...i want for everyone to be able to watch around the world but its not a priority if it cant be afforded sadly..... :(
How much is the stream?

Bones0

Smash Legend
**** a live stream. If they want to see live matches they should come. Otherwise, they can wait 3 weeks while videos get uploaded.

I'll try and donate an hour of security, btw. People should just volunteer for whenever they grab a bite to eat. Stand by the door, check a few bags, eat a sammich, talk about Melee. SERIOUSLY. I think people can manage for just an hour.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
Give me 700, then I can go. =)
how would it cost you 700? LOL

**** a live stream. If they want to see live matches they should come. Otherwise, they can wait 3 weeks while videos get uploaded.

I'll try and donate an hour of security, btw. People should just volunteer for whenever they grab a bite to eat. Stand by the door, check a few bags, eat a sammich, talk about Melee. SERIOUSLY. I think people can manage for just an hour.
wouldn't some ppl get paranoid that random ppl want to go through their bag? lol

So Fatal

Smash Master
Hahaha, if you werent in pro bracket..you would have went through hell. 33rd place. And your wasting your time defending yourself from theis ****ty toon link because you know its true and you dont like being called out ; ]
Because I know it's true that I would of went through hell without probracket? I got 5th at DC and top 12 two times without pro...

Or were you talking about something else?

and Ally, I don't really care if I lose to those guys, there good. I don't have any time to dedicate to brawl besides playing it once a week at tourneys

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Fatal was beast at almost all the MLGs he went to, I'm sure he would've beasted the Dallas amateur bracket as well.

Nicole

Smash Champion
well i guess i should check this thread more often. anyways i'm teaming with fogo i think, unless he rejects me for some reason (which i guess he could but he shouldnt)

too bad she doesn't go for brawlers. :awesome:
^this is amusing

i like both groups of smashers equally...all the melee players i've met have been pretty cool and nice, but the brawl players are hotter :psycho:

i think there are a ton of people in each group that annoy me alot too ,haha.

Gnes

Smash Master
Because I know it's true that I would of went through hell without probracket? I got 5th at DC and top 12 two times without pro...

Or were you talking about something else?

and Ally, I don't really care if I lose to those guys, there good. I don't have any time to dedicate to brawl besides playing it once a week at tourneys
Not like I play Brawl unless it's tourney. >.> playing yu gi oh with my brother, that's it LOL
Well thanks for that. You geniuses are awesome examples of hard work.

Keep up the good image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom