• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnes

Smash Master
I rather not practice and have a tourney sick-free, then showing up and getting everyone sick ;D and ruining a tournament grand finals (Heard you had to go so Dojo and razer had to split)

GOOD JOB GNES KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :awesome:
Dude, its 4am in texas. I cant deal with your horrible logic right now.
Not only did I get sick AT THE TOURNEY, but the tourney ran late for other reasons so we werent able to finish and drive back home at a reasonable time.

Stop following my tourneys Mr. I dont practice.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Dude, its 4am in texas. I cant deal with your horrible logic right now.
Not only did I get sick AT THE TOURNEY, but the tourney ran late for other reasons so we werent able to finish and drive back home at a reasonable time.

Stop following my tourneys Mr. I dont practice.
Dang so mad LOL it's 5:46 here. my horrible trolling = pisses off Gnes. Hahahaha

Dojo told me on aim, so get informed first. ^^

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i talked to mango recently and tried to get him to come, he said he was 100% sure he wasnt going at first but i bribed him to about 50/50, havent heard since

googs i only get the best of the best so i figure smashers wont wana pay for that, but if nobody can find anything else i can try and help find whatever u want if u hit me up while ur here

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I don't even want to go anymore... but i'm teaming with M2K and payed already so i must

*SIGH*

Who want's to do MM's and w/e

JPOBS

Smash Hero
if i was in a position to make a few thousand dollars in a weekend playing a vidja game, i do it in a heartbeat.

booze money fa days.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
**** a live stream. If they want to see live matches they should come. Otherwise, they can wait 3 weeks while videos get uploaded.

I'll try and donate an hour of security, btw. People should just volunteer for whenever they grab a bite to eat. Stand by the door, check a few bags, eat a sammich, talk about Melee. SERIOUSLY. I think people can manage for just an hour.
I'd actually rather donate for a quality live stream than spending so much money to attend the tourney(I don't think you realize how costly weekend tournaments are)

And I don't see why you're having venue problems because of attendance. If you're expecting a lot more than 200 entrants for brawl and melee each then it was faulty planning.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
shes not actually talking about the smashers. shes just got that anti melee sentiment so deeply rooted in her is all.

also im guessing it would be illegal for melee players to even think in an inappropriate fashion about her. but not the 15 year old brawl players. completely legal

:cool:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I don't even want to go anymore... but i'm teaming with M2K and payed already so i must

*SIGH*

Who want's to do MM's and w/e
If we don't end up playing in bracket I'd like to MM you.

xFats

Smash Apprentice
i wantz to do's security, Hopefully people will leave their bags in their rooms so i dont have to constantly check stuff. kinda lazy sons

ANTi_

Smash Hero
If we don't end up playing in bracket I'd like to MM you.
Play me either way, i wanna aggro your IC's in a MM.

I'm gonna end up planking or doing gay **** in bracket so it'll be lame -.-

EDIT : HEERO the "/dies" part of your post was STRONG HOMO.

Might be gay breh

Alukard

Smash Hero
why when i'm about to register it says brawl singles and doubles after i clicked melee???

LLDL

Smash Hero
If that´s a try to make Mango play serious i think it not will be a successful atempt.
LMAO. That's what I was about to post

why when i'm about to register it says brawl singles and doubles after i clicked melee???
When you go to the paypal page, on the left side it should say Options: Brawl or Melee Singles + Doubles:

But if you put your cursor over that part, a little bubble should show up saying this: Melee Singles + Doubles, Enter Alias Here: Alukard..etc

strawhats

Smash Master
I'd actually rather donate for a quality live stream than spending so much money to attend the tourney(I don't think you realize how costly weekend tournaments are)

And I don't see why you're having venue problems because of attendance. If you're expecting a lot more than 200 entrants for brawl and melee each then it was faulty planning.
Well this is the last Pound V, so I'm guessing the mindset was that if melee at Pound IV had nearly 350 people and each Pound had more entrants than the last, then Melee alone would be epically big considering this is the last Pound. Not to mention brawl had like 200 people last time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom