• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
@new england no name

expected response...Like 100% read that book but inb4ing something that expected just wasn't worth it.

good guess though.

@new england no name

expected response...Like 100% read that book but inb4ing something that expected just wasn't worth it.

good guess though.
You're good at spelling "Winter", bro.

Almost as good as taking that joke you predicted.

Terrible punish though, you should step your game up.

In before more butthurt.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Right...

on a more important note

You guys keep Esca in your thoughts, he got stabbed this weekend in a robbery.

He's gonna be in the hospital until next Thursday.
Thank you guys all so much. I have 6 severe lacerations and a deflated lung, so I've got to wear this chest tube and I have to wait until my lung heals shut because one stab went all the way through my body.

I feel okay to text and stuff now (on my phone atm) but its mainly because of the morphine.

Im hoping to make a fast recovery but the doctor said it'd be a couple of months before I could really run or do anything worthwhile.
Not only was it a robbery, but it was at a god friends house. All my friends were there, watching, but nobody could do anything because guy was big. All my friends saw it happen and none of them did anything. I had to hold my back closed for 30 minutes so I could breathe, because I had a stab from my back through my lung, until I made it to the hospital. Thank god for boy scouts, the turnekeit I made from my jacket saved the **** out of me.
It was all guys, no kids or women. And they were all my good friends. (1 even lifelong). None of them did anything and I had to drive myself to the hospital with a completely open back. Im gonna write a huge blog about it.

When I got stabbed the first 5 times I didn't feel anything, but the last one did the most damage and I felt it immediately.

You know the dreams you have when your a kid, where your screaming as loud as you can or trying to breathe but nothing comes out? That's how I felt for 40 minutes. I wasn't being a hero I don't like to instigate fights or provoke violence in any way.
Yeah I drove myself but I have no clue how.

Were pressing charges on the guy too, so justice will be met!
^this man is a true legend right here for this

He's okay now and I'm glad.

Dart!

Smash Master
Its not about how hard you fall but how fast you get back up. Recover quick i hope esca, people you dont know have you in their thoughts. /random love from the midwest

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
hope dude picks up some new friends cus that was messed up. makin dude drive himself to the hospital? thats fkd up.

hope he recovers 100% tho.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
eh im thinking of entering brawl doubles if anyone wants to team lemme know if not i'll just help with the event.

We all joke around here and act dumb, but when someone gets hurt for real, we all gotta take care of our own. That's ****ed up that they wouldn't help you out or drive you to the hospital, and I would consider new friends.

My most heartfelt condolences. Recover swiftly, sir. Whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stronger in the future.

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
Esca's twitter blog would be epiiiic.

"omg just got stabbed"
"brb driving to hospital"

Nah but seriously, that's intense... Press the **** out of that guy in court.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
dude, eca, I don't know you but I hope you feel better. This is why I carry police grade pepper spray on me. If something like this happened to a friend the guy who attacked him would be down and out instantly. If you can't see you can't attack

stingers

Smash Obsessed
esca better not talk to his ***** *** friends again js...

after he gets better he should go and stab them so they can know what they're missing out on

...nah but really thats f'ed up. sorry esca man.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Esca, YOU MUST RECOVER!

Hope all goes well dude. =(

You might want to get some new friends though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom